PDA

View Full Version : Is this ok? One group, 2 ADRS?

MinnieTink
09-27-2011, 08:31 AM
So, I was reading the boards today and I saw that a poster had gotten her ADRs for Le Cellier, and said that there was nothing available for her party of 7, but she was able to get two separate ADRs, one for 3 and one for 4, at the same time. Since we have a large party with nothing available, I decided to try to look for two different ADRs of smaller parties and it is available. I did have to put one under my name and the other under my DH's.

I am excited to get the ADRs but I am wondering who has done this...? Were you seated at least near each other? Was there any issue, like some being seated before others, etc?

I plan on looking for just having one ADR for our party of 7, but if it doesn't come up, will will be ok with what we have?

Thanks!

vicki_c
09-27-2011, 12:17 PM
There's a chance that they may be able to seat you together or near each other.

There's also a chance that you will be on opposite ends of the restaurant. Or that one party will be seated and the other has to wait for a table.

And those are the chances you take when you book 2 separate reservations.

Blackbeltdisneygirl
09-27-2011, 11:42 PM
We almost always have to split our reservations into 2-3 for our party of 12. Disney does not guarantee that you will be seated near each other. It is a risk, but sometimes you are able to tell them you are together and they will try and accomodate. I have made two reservations for the same time under my own name before, and they combined us into one large group. On the other hand, we have also been on the other side of the restaurant before too. It really all depends on what is available when you arrive for your ADR. They can't combine seating if they don't have the space or two tables open anywhere near each other. In the event that does happen, sometimes it's a nice break from the other people in your group! :rotfl: I love my parents, but I didn't mind a 1 hr. break from them. Have fun!