PDA

View Full Version : Appetizer on Deluxe DP?

sckennedy12
09-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi all!

DH and I just booked a last minute trip (although it seems so far away!) to disney and we leave on Nov 3! :banana: Can't wait to go back to the F&W Festival!

We've done the DDP plenty of times, but this will be our first time trying out the Deluxe DP! So excited to have so many options and to try some new signature restaurants!!

We've been going to DW for years, so we've seen many changes in the dining plans. When we went several years ago, appetizer was included at every TS meal. We just went in June, and appetizer wasn't included. From what I keep reading, it looks as though appetizer is now included? Is this only on the deluxe plan (which would explain why only a few months ago we didn't have the appetizer...on regular DP). Or is appetizer only included at the signature restaurants?

Just curious! Thanks for the info!

vettegirl
09-26-2011, 06:55 PM
The appetizer is only on the deluxe plan and you get one at a regular TS or a Signature. It's a lot of food, but it is so much fun trying new places.

TDC Nala
09-26-2011, 06:57 PM
Only on the deluxe plan. And for guests on the regular plan ages 3-9 (but they have to order from the children's menu). Usually people reading the regular plan brochure miss the (ages 3-9 only) on the appetizer entry.

And on the deluxe, appetizers are included at TS lunches and dinners. They are not included at breakfast or at CS meals.

sckennedy12
09-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Awesome! Thank you! I'm very much looking forward to trying as much food as possible! :rotfl: