PDA

View Full Version : Have to cancel, can I wait and pick up my AP in 2012??

sandymandr
09-26-2011, 04:30 PM
Shucks! I have to move to another state for a job (YA!!), so had to cancel both my October and December trips to Universal :sad2: I had ordered an AP online to pick up at the kiosk when I got there. Does anyone know if they are issued for a specific calendar year (ie, 2011 expires 12/31/11), or are they good for 1 year from the date you activate them?

If they are only good for the calendar year, do you think I would be allowed to pick it up in January (or later in 2012) and have it good for 2012? I would be happy to pay any difference in cost! Otherwise, I'm out over $200 :sad1: Oh well! I still get to move closer to home!! :woohoo:

Gr8t Fan
09-26-2011, 04:50 PM
APs are not activated until first use, no matter when you purchase them. You will need the credit card that you used to pick up the voucher at the ticket kiosk so be sure to have that handy. Congrats on the new job! :thumbsup2

sandymandr
09-27-2011, 11:51 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 That is the best news I have heard all day :goodvibes:banana::woohoo: Now to start planning next year's trip....:laughing: