PDA

View Full Version : Favorite snacks in the parks?

Bonniec
09-23-2011, 10:29 PM
We have passes and haven't been since early summer. Now after going to Disney for years and only just now discovering some of their wonderful snacks, I'm wondering if US/IOA had any must get snacks too.

We have our refillable mugs and popcorn buckets, and of course we will get some butter beers! :worship:

Are there any other great snacks or QS meals I should look into? (please specify which park too)

Metro West
09-23-2011, 11:26 PM
I don't eat a lot of snacks at the parks but...I usually treat myself to a Grande Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks when I'm at the Studios. It's not really a snack per se but it does the trick. ;)

dsmom
09-24-2011, 09:35 AM
at the studios over in amity we love the fried fish at the walk-up booth

our son loves the hotdogs at nathans there.

there is a bakery back in the same area that has great pasteries.

love the pizza at louies and they have good gelato there too.

at IOA we love blondies sandwiches.

Melanie230
09-24-2011, 11:15 AM
We have passes and haven't been since early summer. Now after going to Disney for years and only just now discovering some of their wonderful snacks, I'm wondering if US/IOA had any must get snacks too.

We have our refillable mugs and popcorn buckets, and of course we will get some butter beers! :worship:

Are there any other great snacks or QS meals I should look into? (please specify which park too)

We like the Churros!!! YUMMY!

mesaboy2
09-24-2011, 11:42 AM
I second the PPs who mentioned the Nathan's hot dogs and the churros. :thumbsup2

patster734
09-24-2011, 01:27 PM
I second the PPs who mentioned the Nathan's hot dogs and the churros. :thumbsup2

And I'll third the Nathan's hotdogs in Amity! :thumbsup2

Also in US, we also try to stop by Schwab's Pharmacy across from the T2 exit for malts and ice cream.

In IOA, in Toon Lagoon, we'll get soft-served ice cream from Cathy's Ice Cream Stand.

macraven
09-24-2011, 11:12 PM
cheesecake factory stuff at boulangerie's at the studios.

fudge, fudge, and more fudge at the shop connected to the major merch store at ioa.

TrainerBBD
09-25-2011, 04:13 AM
We loved the Churros and the Caldren Cakes ... But they had allot of great items around the parks.

Wish they had some juice options for the refill mugs .. Kids don't drink pop so it costs us quite a bit for water and apple juice at the quick service areas :confused3

Moon Child
09-25-2011, 11:12 AM
My favorites are the cookies, especially the white choco chip macadamia
nut ones in The Crossiant Moon at the entrance to IOA
The Best~ That's always my last stop on our way home, we eat some and save some and the next morning when we wake up, we still have a little piece of IOA with us :goodvibes

Rash
09-25-2011, 01:42 PM
If beer counts as a snack, then beer. Sam Adams in Amity.

AJA
09-26-2011, 05:56 AM
We tried the little candy shop located by Richter's Burger Co (San Francisco area) and loved the chocolate toffee apples!:love: