PDA

View Full Version : January 2-15 2012 crowds

Disnee4Me
09-22-2011, 02:49 PM
I am thinking of renting a house by Disney January 2 through the 15th 2012. I would also like to visit Universal during this time for two days. Do you think it would be a benefit to stay on site one day at Universal for early entry? I would rather save the money and just get there early for opening. Is this time of year slow? What would you do?:confused3:confused3

Metro West
09-23-2011, 08:27 AM
I am thinking of renting a house by Disney January 2 through the 15th 2012. I would also like to visit Universal during this time for two days. Do you think it would be a benefit to stay on site one day at Universal for early entry? I would rather save the money and just get there early for opening. Is this time of year slow? What would you do?:confused3:confused3 It's very hard to predict crowds now. Before HP opened, January was always slow but this past year was busy. Staying onsite would be nice but it can be pricey. I think you would be OK if you were there at opening instead of spending the money for onsite rooms. Again...it's very hard to say what the crowds will be like. Maybe check back a little closer to the trip.