PDA

View Full Version : HHN 21 meet up

shant592
09-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Hello Folks. I am going to be going to HHN September 29 and 30th. Unfortunately my friends can't stay Fri night and I already have a Rush of Fear pass purchased. Anyone going Fri night that would like to meetup and go through the event?:confused3

macraven
09-18-2011, 11:02 PM
a meet up sounds great but i won't be there until the first.

check out the thread that donald duck 52 made.
"when are you going to hhn"

see who will be there on your dates.

(if i would be there on your dates, i would enjoy meeting up with you.)

Jason71
09-19-2011, 03:41 PM
You're welcome to tag along with the Poor Judgment Crew, Orlando's premier drinking and adventuring society. We generally start the night out at Finnegans, ask any of the bartenders (or look for the people chanting "Bar...bar...bar...").

macraven
09-19-2011, 05:01 PM
You're welcome to tag along with the Poor Judgment Crew, Orlando's premier drinking and adventuring society. We generally start the night out at Finnegans, ask any of the bartenders (or look for the people chanting "Bar...bar...bar...").

makes me want to change my dates now..........:rolleyes1

Marquibiri
09-19-2011, 07:00 PM

I should be part of that crew... I am always at Finnegans! :)

Love that beer sampler :rolleyes1

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

keishashadow
09-19-2011, 07:26 PM

are you sure y'all don't wont to give it a trial run anytime the week of 10/1?;) There's a motlely crew waiting to help raise 'the bar'

macraven
09-20-2011, 01:29 AM
jason, watch out...
keisha is a former bartender.

you don't stand a chance with her........
she'll be the only one standing at finnegans.....:rolleyes1

and she then might take pictures :laughing:

Metro West
09-20-2011, 07:07 AM
Hello Folks. I am going to be going to HHN September 29 and 30th. Unfortunately my friends can't stay Fri night and I already have a Rush of Fear pass purchased. Anyone going Fri night that would like to meetup and go through the event?:confused3 If you were going this weekend I could meet you but I'm not going next weekend.

keishashadow
09-20-2011, 07:55 AM
jason, watch out...
keisha is a former bartender.

you don't stand a chance with her........
she'll be the only one standing at finnegans.....:rolleyes1

and she then might take pictures :laughing:

nwa ha ha ha

maybe in my prime, but i'm out of practice now;)