PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to HHN 9/24 willing to trade tickets?

Wendy&Grumpy
09-18-2011, 11:46 AM
We have two passholder tickets to HHN and really want to upgrade to Frequent Fear which I am told cannot be done. :sad2:

Is there anyone going 9/24 with a regular one day ticket willing to meet us and exchange their tickets for our passholder tickets? :confused3

Metro West
09-18-2011, 11:54 AM
We have two passholder tickets to HHN and really want to upgrade to Frequent Fear which I am told cannot be done. :sad2:

Is there anyone going 9/24 with a regular one day ticket willing to meet us and exchange their tickets for our passholder tickets? :confused3 Wait...what do you mean "passholder tickets" and why can't you upgrade?

Wendy&Grumpy
09-18-2011, 12:37 PM
Wait...what do you mean "passholder tickets" and why can't you upgrade?

It's the "free" one night ticket for HHN that you get when you buy a Premier Pass.

It's good for admission on a non-peak night. (Sun - Thurs and the first 2 weekends)

Guest services said it has "no value" so cannot be upgraded. :confused3

Kinda irritates me since we paid a lot more for our remier Passes for the added perks incuding the HHN ticket, so it should certainly have value!!

Metro West
09-18-2011, 12:48 PM
It's the "free" one night ticket for HHN that you get when you buy a Premier Pass.

It's good for admission on a non-peak night. (Sun - Thurs and the first 2 weekends)

Guest services said it has "no value" so cannot be upgraded. :confused3

Kinda irritates me since we paid a lot more for our remier Passes for the added perks incuding the HHN ticket, so it should certainly have value!! Gotcha...I was thinking that's what you were talking about. :thumbsup2

You can't get value on something that was free as a benefit. Premier Passes are more expensive but the HHN ticket is a bonus. I know it's a fine line but there it is.

Anyway...you can still use the AP for discounts on the Frequent Fear pass and ROF pass. AP discounts are excellent.