PDA

View Full Version : Universal Help

sceavis
09-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi I'm visiting IOA for harry potter on October 3rd is it worth upgrading for park hoppers just for the one day?I was going to use mears to get there coming from the POP century over at Disney.Am I better off using LYNX to get there? I am looking for the most cost effective way with out wasting lots of time thanks for your help.

Melanie230
09-17-2011, 04:21 PM
I would use Mears. Lynx would take a long time. I would do the park to park option. If you don't have the park to park access you can only visit one of the two parks. You don't want to miss either park!

On that note...have you checked the price of a rental car? We are going to MNSSHP on October 6 and got a car for $34 total. If you include parking at MK $14 that is $48. Is Mears more than that? If not...think about getting a rental...it might be cheaper!

Metro West
09-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Hi I'm visiting IOA for harry potter on October 3rd is it worth upgrading for park hoppers just for the one day?I was going to use mears to get there coming from the POP century over at Disney.Am I better off using LYNX to get there? I am looking for the most cost effective way with out wasting lots of time thanks for your help. Lynx may be cheaper but it will take much longer to get to the park and if you're going for HP, you can forget about avoiding the crowds. Your best bet is to use Mears or a cab. They are both more expensive but you could get to the park a lot earlier.

sceavis
09-17-2011, 05:41 PM
I just bought the mears with the park hopper thanks for the help