PDA

View Full Version : FOTL during spring break

ougrad86
09-17-2011, 09:08 AM
I have a quick question - we are going to be staying at HRH during Spring Break 2012:banana: (the week before Easter). My friend has been reading about how we should be at the park early for their rope drop, because sometimes if there are a bunch of people waiting they open early.

Staying at the HRH, I think we only get early entry to Islands. But my main question is this: with FOTL, do we have to join in the stampede, or can we walk in around opening and have a pretty easy time getting on rides that have FOTL access?

This is our first time at Universal. We can navigate WDW, but this is like a foreign country :confused3

Bluer101
09-17-2011, 09:13 AM
If you are going a day to WWOHP then I would do the early entry. Every other time you can just go when you want with the express pass. You might have to wait from 5-15 minutes on busy times. Just remember some rides don't offer express. In US it's RRR and in IOA it's FJ and PF.:thumbsup2

macraven
09-17-2011, 09:22 AM
staying onsite at that time period is the only way to go.

express line unlimited usage!

you will get a lot done in the parks.

Metro West
09-17-2011, 09:48 AM
staying onsite at that time period is the only way to go.

express line unlimited usage!

you will get a lot done in the parks. :thumbsup2

ougrad86
09-17-2011, 10:07 AM
thanks for all your help! looks like we might be able to relax a little more on this trip:)