PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing HHN Annual Pass Ticket ?

Golden_Eagle426
09-15-2011, 11:16 AM
Hey there! I'm having a bit of an issue purchasing my HHN Annual Pass. I want to do the Rush of Fear ticket. On the site, it asks for my ID (which I assume is the huge bar code number), and my pin (which is labeled on the card). It still does not allow me to log in. I was wondering if I was missing out on anything. I'm not the most tech savvy dude in the world. :thumbsup2 Thanks!!

Metro West
09-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Hey there! I'm having a bit of an issue purchasing my HHN Annual Pass. I want to do the Rush of Fear ticket. On the site, it asks for my ID (which I assume is the huge bar code number), and my pin (which is labeled on the card). It still does not allow me to log in. I was wondering if I was missing out on anything. I'm not the most tech savvy dude in the world. :thumbsup2 Thanks!! Hmmm...as long as you're entering the information it should work but I know some people have issues. Do you have the pass w/o your picture on it?

Try it a couple of times and if it still doesn't work, I would just call and do it over the phone.

ETA...I just tried it and let me log into the site. Keep trying.

Golden_Eagle426
09-15-2011, 11:37 AM
Thank you! It finally went through!