PDA

View Full Version : HHN ticket help, please!!

momnum1
09-15-2011, 09:09 AM
I'm on the phone with a ticket agent right now and she says that as long as I am in the park during the day and have an HHN ticket of any kind, not just Stay and Scream, I can stay in the park's holding area with that ticket... I was just wondering if that were true, not that I'm doubting her, but just haven't heard that before.

I was going to do two nights with S/S but it looks like the ROF would be much cheaper... and only a little more with the express option. The ROF sounds like a much better option but just want to make sure I can stay in the park with it.

TIA for any thoughts/advice!! :)

Metro West
09-15-2011, 09:25 AM
I'm on the phone with a ticket agent right now and she says that as long as I am in the park during the day and have an HHN ticket of any kind, not just Stay and Scream, I can stay in the park's holding area with that ticket... I was just wondering if that were true, not that I'm doubting her, but just haven't heard that before.

I was going to do two nights with S/S but it looks like the ROF would be much cheaper... and only a little more with the express option. The ROF sounds like a much better option but just want to make sure I can stay in the park with it.

TIA for any thoughts/advice!! :) Yes...that's correct. The ROF pass is definitely a better deal but remember...there is no such thing as a Stay & Scream ticket. S & S is a discount for staying in the park after closing and the holding area. There is not a separate S & S ticket. You can purchase the ROF pass and still take advantage of S & S but you'd have to be able to be in the park prior to closing.

momnum1
09-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Thanks so much! I have an AP and my friend will have a regular ticket so we will be in the park in order to stay in the holding area but for some reason I was under the impression that only ppl who added S/S to their tickets could stay. This makes purchasing the tickets easier because the ROF and the FF passes can be purchased online by themselves, and S/S can't. I guess I got confused b/c last year we just added S/S to our tickets and I didn't even look at any other options... Thanks again!!

macraven
09-15-2011, 02:13 PM
ROF pass is only valid the first 10 nights of hhn.

momnum1
09-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the quick help!! I bought so many tickets yesterday, for two completely seperate trips that are within two weeks of each other... I was on the phone over an hour with a wonderful cust. service rep. who ran every price option available!!! But I've got that out of the way so all that's left to do now is get down there!!! Two weeks (and three weeks) and counting!! Thanks again, Metro and mac!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana: