PDA

View Full Version : HHN Stay and scream question

cvs2kids
09-15-2011, 08:30 AM
When you're put in the marshalling area, is there a place to sit and eat, or is it a qeue area only?

Really looking forward to it. Going on October 6th with my 17 year old who has been begging to go for years!

Metro West
09-15-2011, 09:31 AM
When you're put in the marshalling area, is there a place to sit and eat, or is it a qeue area only?

Really looking forward to it. Going on October 6th with my 17 year old who has been begging to go for years! In the main holding area there are plenty of places to sit...it's on Delancey Street outside of Finnegan's. The restaurant is open if you wanted to get something to eat or drink but it's always wall to wall people so I would avoid that if at all possible. If you get there right at 5pm when the holding area opens, you can grab a nice step to sit on but if you wait you will have to stand or sit on the sidewalk curb...which isn't that bad. Lots of people just mill around and people watch. There are some interesting folk every year.

stich626
09-15-2011, 07:03 PM
We'll be there that night too. Always look forward to Finnegans. I enjoy the stay and scream area. everybody is all excited and antsy!

the Dark Marauder
09-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Finnegian's will be packed, so try to get to the area around 4:45. That should give you adequate time to be seated and eat. The food is really good there!