PDA

View Full Version : HHN on Halloween

dizneyprincess1
09-15-2011, 08:02 AM
We are thinking about doing HHN on Oct 31, what can we expect? Is it insanely busy? Would it be suggested to get the express pass so we be able to experience all houses? Any help would be great.. Thanks

Metro West
09-15-2011, 08:11 AM
We are thinking about doing HHN on Oct 31, what can we expect? Is it insanely busy? Would it be suggested to get the express pass so we be able to experience all houses? Any help would be great.. Thanks I've been to HHN twice on the actual holiday and it wasn't really busy those nights...not like other nights anyway. I don't know why but it was very manageable. The park did fill up towards the end of night but for the first few hours...not bad at all.

Jason71
09-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Been going many years in a row now, Halloween not that bad. I have two theories on that: (1) people with kids have to go out trick or treating, and (2) people in their 20s and 30s without kids like to dress up on the night itself. The latter was especially true when Halloween itself falls Thursday thru Saturday.

The one exception is Bill & Ted. Lately the cast throws the script out the window for the final B&T show, so the fans all pack it out.

Of course, "busy" is a relative term--Express Pass is worth it any night.