PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade annual pass any time?

syenisch
09-14-2011, 06:37 PM
I got my Preferred Pass in February '09 and have renewed it each February since. I've never been to HHN and was never really interested since my fiancee, who got a pass when I did, doesn't like that type of thing. However a friend of mine recently got a Preferred Pass, and the two of us are interested in going to HHN. I understand the Premier Pass comes with a free HHN ticket. Would it be possible for us to upgrade to a Premier Pass now? This seems like the best solution for us since we could also enjoy the Express Passes.

Thanks!

macraven
09-14-2011, 10:28 PM
it would be cheaper to use your ap and buy the hhn tix.

if the only reason you want to upgrade your pass, that is.

you can get one non peak night hhn tix with the premier pass.

Metro West
09-15-2011, 07:28 AM
I got my Preferred Pass in February '09 and have renewed it each February since. I've never been to HHN and was never really interested since my fiancee, who got a pass when I did, doesn't like that type of thing. However a friend of mine recently got a Preferred Pass, and the two of us are interested in going to HHN. I understand the Premier Pass comes with a free HHN ticket. Would it be possible for us to upgrade to a Premier Pass now? This seems like the best solution for us since we could also enjoy the Express Passes.

Thanks! As Mac stated you can upgrade at any time but since you only get a non-peak HHN ticket with the Premier, check your dates and make sure it will work for your schedule. Also remember...the Express access with the Premier only applies during regular park hours. It does not apply to HHN or other hard ticket events. If you wanted Express access for HHN, you would have to purchase the EP for that night and they aren't cheap. Just letting you know.

2girlsmom
09-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Actually, this is the opposite of what they told me when I bought my preferred pass at the park, I was specifically told I could NOT upgrade until my renewal date (on the EZ pay plan). I just realized you didn't say if you bought it in full or on the payment plan, and maybe that makes a difference, but I was told on the pay plan that you can't upgrade until time for renewal.

A Mickeyfan
09-16-2011, 08:35 PM
If you are not on the payment plan, you can upgrade at anytime.

macraven
09-16-2011, 09:00 PM
If you are not on the payment plan, you can upgrade at anytime.

::yes::