PDA

View Full Version : Horror Make Up Show Attraction

Nugget
09-13-2011, 01:00 AM
The last time I went to this attraction was almost 10 years ago. I remember they displayed movie costumes, props and masks from the latest movies.
(I think the last time I went it was Van Helsing) Does Universal update this attraction frequently? What movie props are currently on display? Thanks!

Planogirl
09-13-2011, 01:13 AM
We were there last month. We didn't look at everything since a show started pretty quickly after we entered but there is some stuff having to do with the classic monsters and also a display about past HHN's. We enjoy looking at everything and wish that we'd spent more time this past trip.

humphreydog
09-13-2011, 07:41 AM
killer clowns
a couple different chuckie dolls
ben gardner's head from jaws

McClane713
09-13-2011, 10:42 AM
I'd heard for a while they had a Hellboy meet and greet in the lobby, or close by. Anyone know if they still do this? I love the Hellboy movies and I'd hoped to get a picture with him.

xApril
09-13-2011, 06:18 PM
No Hellboy meet and greet anymore. I think the last time they had the meet and greet was probably 2008 or so?

I didn't see the show ten years ago, so I don't know if the props are still the same or different...

The show itself changed a bit in August 2010 and the show now mentions the Wolfman that came out February 2010 instead of Van Helsing.

KINGBOBOFTHENORTH
09-13-2011, 07:50 PM
I've sat through that show close to 40 times this year! Can't get enough of it, even though it's as corny as ever. But it is soooo funny! Just love watching how each audience reacts to the jokes and gags.

I don't even pay much attention to the lobby displays. I know there is a dinosaur there, Munsters, Alfred Hitchcock. The Van Helsing film clip and mention during the show has been replaced with film clips and mention of the new Wolfman movie.

BobK/Orlando

macraven
09-13-2011, 09:03 PM
that show is absolutely, positively KEWL.........

i go there a couple of times a day just to see it and how it changes based on the audience participation.

the displays inside the place, changed last year to honor some of the hhn sets.

this place roxs.....

kacaju
09-14-2011, 07:16 AM
oh shoot.. I didn't realize they had stuff to look at in the lobby..we just happen to be walking by and got called in because the show starting.