PDA

View Full Version : Room only discount for one night?

AllyElly
09-11-2011, 08:53 AM
I have never done the room only reservation before so I'm not sure how the discount works. We have a package booked starting Jan. 8, but we just decided to add a night at the beginning of the trip so we are looking for a room only reservation. Do they offer discounts if you are just staying 1 night or are there requirements for several night stays (like there are with packages)? If we book now and pay in full and they offer a discount could we still have it applied and get the money credited back to our card?

Thanks

jmasgat
09-12-2011, 07:59 AM
There aren't any room only discounts for that time period published yet. You would need to make a separate room only reservation for the one night. Those have a 5 day cancellation policy. If a discount comes out, you can call and see if it is available for that date/property/room type and if it is, they would apply the discount. I don't think they would immediately credit the amount back, would probably wait until checkout. I haven't heard of multi-night stay requirements for a room-only reservation--discounted or not.

Maura

tobikaye
09-12-2011, 08:01 AM
If a discount is offered, then it will state if there are any restrictions, but for the most part, they can be used for 1 night stays. Currently, there are no general public room only discounts offered through the WDW site: (WDW Special Offers (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/).