PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on a Graco Nautilus car seat!

squirrel
09-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Real Canadian Superstore has them in the flyer for $99.99. I wasn't able to get one at the store but with the flyer I went over to Wal-Mart and they price matched it.

MedicGoofy
09-10-2011, 10:42 AM
I saw that yesterday when I recieved the flyer!! I totally forgot about Walmart price matching. Seeing as my Superstore is 25 min away, I'm just gonna go to WalMart to get one. I need one for my car.....such an AWESOME deal:yay::yay:

squirrel
09-10-2011, 10:50 AM
When you get yours can you tell me the manufacturing date on it?

Mine is already a year old from when it was manufactured. I'm not sure if that's a normal amount of time, or if it's old.

I'm still checking out our Real Canadian Superstore to see if they get any in. If they do and it has a newer manufacturing date, I'll take the other one back.

Pumpkin910
09-14-2011, 03:25 PM
I got one today at my local Walmart with a manufacture date of May 2011.

squirrel
09-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Well I kept on Real Canadian Superstore about the car seat and they still didn't get any in. The customer relations dept told me it was a problem with the suppliers. I'd call it false advertising, but how can I prove it. They had one store in 100 kms of me that had one car seat.

Graco/Elfe who makes the car seats said that she couldn't see how they could be selling the Nautilus for $99.99 unless it was a few years old. I asked if there was anyway to find out if RCS ordered any in the last few weeks. She tried looking it up but couldn't get the information.

I was told the Nautilus are good for 9 yrs. So mine is good for 8 yrs as it's already a year old. Still not bad as most car seats expire after 5-6 yrs.