PDA

View Full Version : Do they do anything for Birthdays at IoA?

IndianSummer
09-09-2011, 01:45 PM
My dd wants to spend her ninth b-day at IoA and I'm wondering if they do anything to make b-days extra special like Disney does? We're staying at a Disney resort and just heading there for the day then back to a Disney Restaurant for a late dessert. Any tips?

Metro West
09-09-2011, 01:58 PM
My dd wants to spend her ninth b-day at IoA and I'm wondering if they do anything to make b-days extra special like Disney does? We're staying at a Disney resort and just heading there for the day then back to a Disney Restaurant for a late dessert. Any tips? Make sure you stop by Guest Services and get her a birthday button. You never know what will happen when the TMs see it's her birthday.

IndianSummer
09-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Make sure you stop by Guest Services and get her a birthday button. You never know what will happen when the TMs see it's her birthday.

Thanks for posting this. I know there is no guarantee that anything will happen, but her brother got chosen in the spring at Ollivander's, and I wouldn't want her overlooked because he fits the profile, so this may help. Though of course there is no guarantee either would be chosen, but it's worth a shot.

Metro West
09-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Thanks for posting this. I know there is no guarantee that anything will happen, but her brother got chosen in the spring at Ollivander's, and I wouldn't want her overlooked because he fits the profile, so this may help. Though of course there is no guarantee either would be chosen, but it's worth a shot. Sure...I would imagine if they see her button, she would be chosen if at all possible. I don't know how they pick people but like you said it's worth a shot.