PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Resident Room Only discount

canadakath
09-06-2011, 07:15 AM
A new Canadian Resident room only discount is available on the Disney website! Up to 30% off deluxe, for most Sunday-Thursday dates October - December. Unfortunately I wasn't able to apply it to my existing reservation for the Contemporary - would have had to move to Port Orleans RIverside or the cabins at Fort Wilderness (we have 5 in our room). But hope it helps someone else who wasn't able to get the latest round of PIN codes!

DisneyRookie2007
09-06-2011, 09:21 AM
The discount is not just for Deluxe - it also applies to Value & Moderates as well

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/specialOfferDetails?name=Promo_CA&promotionCode=fy12q1roomCA&market=fy12q1roomCA

kellyla
09-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Just saved about $180 on my reservation.Better than nothing.

Susan595
09-06-2011, 11:46 AM
can anyone try it again, its gone poof from my screen i could have changed from Coronado to Saratoga earlier this morning and saved 800 bux for a studio or 300 for a one bedroom villa, now the offer is totally gone from my canadian page, I'm kinda baffled as is my TA

smitch425
09-06-2011, 11:49 AM
can anyone try it again, its gone poof from my screen i could have changed from Coronado to Saratoga earlier this morning and saved 800 bux for a studio or 300 for a one bedroom villa, now the offer is totally gone from my canadian page, I'm kinda baffled as is my TA

I just clicked on the link in this thread and it brought it up for me. Too bad I am not a Canadian resident.:sad2:

Susan595
09-06-2011, 12:05 PM
it works for me from the link also but its not on the actual page anymore on the main site, meaning I think its been brought off, because when I use the link now vs when I did earlier I'm getting different amounts, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

glenpreece
09-06-2011, 02:00 PM
I just said on Facebook please Disney release a room only discount and poof here it is!!! Thanks so much for sharing this booked and saved at Pop

Susan595
09-06-2011, 02:09 PM
I called and they said the offer is there, but maybe they are just updated the site and it'll show back up again eventually.............. doesn't make sense why the figures I got earlier are so different but whateva.

scrappinginontario
09-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Thanks so much for this info!! A friend of mine gets PIN #'s about 3 times a year and never uses them. ugh! I love Disney and have never, ever received a pin.

Thankfully this time it's only a 5% difference between the PIN she just received and this offer. May use it for a 2 day stay in November.

Thanks for letting us know canadakath!

temom
09-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Booked my flights today and was pleasantly surprised to see the Canadian rate , stepped out to walk the dog came back and it was gone . I am glad Others saw it . I felt like i was cracking up:rotfl2:

Susan595
09-06-2011, 10:21 PM
ya I saw it briefly also, weird, when I couldn't see it others could on here, I still haven't checked again tonight too depressing for me to know I can't use it lol........... its all good 38 days and we'll be at CSR I knew nothing about discounts and pins before just going to pretend I still don't.

TimNDansMom
09-07-2011, 07:49 AM
Just updated my reservation! :goodvibes I had originally booked using the AAA/CAA discount, so I've saved even more with the new code!

angelgirl
09-09-2011, 08:21 PM
My TA was a1ble to switch our reservation at AKL at end of October and we saved close to $900!!! I'm so happy - I was waiting for a room only discount and voila! We originally had to split our stay for the free dining - and now we don't have to!