PDA

View Full Version : Visitor parking

badinnplaid
08-30-2011, 10:06 AM
We'll be staying at OKW next March through an RCI exchange (Woooooooo). We're going to be a pretty large group and we're going to also have some family staying at Bonnet Creek. If we'd like to have the family over some nights to cook a meal in the unit, how does parking work? We'll be flying down but they'll be driving down. Should we get them a parking pass at check in or will they just stop at the security gate and get a temporary pass each time they come in? Thanks in advance for your help.

DVCconvert
08-30-2011, 10:14 AM
We'll be staying at OKW next March through an RCI exchange (Woooooooo). We're going to be a pretty large group and we're going to also have some family staying at Bonnet Creek. If we'd like to have the family over some nights to cook a meal in the unit, how does parking work? We'll be flying down but they'll be driving down. Should we get them a parking pass at check in or will they just stop at the security gate and get a temporary pass each time they come in? Thanks in advance for your help.

If it were me, I'd get them a parking pass at the front desk - I'd think that was the easiest especially if they'll be visiting you on more than one occassion.

HTH

badinnplaid
08-30-2011, 10:39 AM
And they won't have any problems giving us a parking pass even though we didn't drive ourselves? Don't want to cause any problems for anyone!

erionm
08-30-2011, 10:41 AM
And they won't have any problems giving us a parking pass even though we didn't drive ourselves? Don't want to cause any problems for anyone!

No problems. I would be no different than if you went out and rented a car for a few days, which some do.

msp2mco
08-30-2011, 10:54 AM
I would get the parking pass too, but even if you don't, I think the front gate lets visiting cars in to visit resort guests.

manning
08-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Several times I had an aunt come in in a middle of a visit with no problem. Since all will be there just get another pass from front desk and give it to them.