PDA

View Full Version : RESOLVED: dvcmembers.com: working today or not?

bwvBound
08-30-2011, 09:02 AM
I'm unable to reach the dvcmembers.com website today. Of course, I introduced problems by logging into the Disney Store website to process my husband's D23 membership. I've both reset Safari and cleared my browser cache but still get an error when trying to reach dvcmembers.com:
We're sorry.

The page you are trying to access is currently not available.
Anyone else ...?

erionm
08-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Working fine for me. Sounds like you may still be logged on to DisneyStore.com or another Disney website.

bwvBound
08-30-2011, 09:05 AM
Ah, working in Firefox. I sooooooo hate Disney's IT department: stupid, stupid, stooooooopid.

bwvBound
08-30-2011, 09:07 AM
Working fine for me. Sounds like you may still be logged on to DisneyStore.com or another Disney website.
Yes, it is Disneystore.com ... but I can't figure out how to 'logout.' Grrrr. I hate Disney.

erionm
08-30-2011, 09:10 AM
Yes, it is Disneystore.com ... but I can't figure out how to 'logout.' Grrrr. I hate Disney.

If you are in the my account/order history section, you need to make your way back to the shopping section to get the log out link.

bwvBound
08-30-2011, 09:31 AM
Thank you, erionm! I'm finally back in using my primary browser. Had to not only reset Safari and clear cache but also reboot.

I've edited the thread title to show, "Resolved."