PDA

View Full Version : Just booked VMXMAS Party!!!!

omalley1118
08-29-2011, 01:01 PM
We decided to take the plunge and go to this when we are there in Nov. We will be attending the 1st nigt, Nov 8th!! Anyone have any advice/tips???

bobbiwoz
08-29-2011, 01:36 PM
Have a great time! I think when you talk about it see if you want to concentrate on going to the shows or going on rides. Be sure to see the parade, the second one is usually less crowded, and get a place you like for firework viewing.

They usually give out hot chocolate and cookies and maybe apple slices. We've done it just as a couple, with friends, and with our DGC! With the DGC it was hard to get into Belle's story time, I don't know if they still have it, that was a few years ago.

Just do a little bit of planning and have fun. They let you in with just the party ticket at 4.

5 DGFs and myself are going to the first MNSSHP this year. I've basically told my DF's the same thing about planning. We'll get to the MK at 4 to do the new, (improved back to be closer to the original I think) Tiki Room and some rides and then we have 6PM dinner ADR at the Crystal Palace :thumbsup2, one DGF loves Pooh characters , (I do too!:))

Bobbi:goodvibes

omalley1118
08-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Cool!! We hav ressies at 5pm at Chef Mickey's, then off to the Park!!! We did Halloween last year, so I am excited to try this one as well.