PDA

View Full Version : How Many Ways to Celebrate Sweet Sixteen ??? Updated 1/3

Pages : [1] 2 3

englishrose47
08-28-2011, 09:23 PM
To all who know me and followed my PTR , you will know this trip was to celebrate the girls 16th birthday !!:banana:And celebrate we did !!!!!:banana:

So let me introduce the characters :

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/PICT2184.jpg

From left to right Samantha , my lap dancing pink buddy,:rotfl2:,Kyle, and Steph !! These are from our 2009 trip

Next up is ....

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/PICT2186.jpg

Judy the mother of the sixteen year olds !!!!

Finally and actually standing:rolleyes1

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/PICT2187.jpg

For those new to my reports , I caused quite a stir when I had my pix taken SITTING on Piglets Lap!!!!:rotfl2:
The trip was a long time in the planning and you my Dis Family made the journey with me :worship::love:

You will recall the trick we played on the girls by telling them we had appointments at BBB for them on their birthday so they could eat in the castle in Princess gowns and make up!~! Now to a 6 year old this would be a treat but to TEENS it was a HORROR story . We kept that up until the day we left , knowing that in a few hours they would discover the First of their celebrations !!

Stay tuned ......

IheartDDuck
08-28-2011, 09:27 PM
OMG! A new Rosie TR! :dance3:

englishrose47
08-28-2011, 09:27 PM
OMG! A new Rosie TR! :dance3:

Wow you are QUICK :cool1::banana:

IheartDDuck
08-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Wow you are QUICK :cool1::banana:

Ha ha. Just good timing. I just logged back in. ;)

Lifelong_Dreamer
08-28-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm here Rosie!

Poolrat
08-28-2011, 09:50 PM
Along for the ride Rosie. :yay:

englishrose47
08-28-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm here Rosie!

I knew you would be!!!!:banana:

Along for the ride Rosie. :yay:

And what a Ride:rotfl2:

KatMark
08-28-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm here, Rosie. Great intros. I am sure this is going to be as much fun as all the others.

englishrose47
08-28-2011, 09:57 PM
I'm here; now back to read. :goodvibes

Not much to read yet !!! I am missing a memory card with a lot of pix !!I am thinking Judy has it !!

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 01:15 AM
The Day had finally arrived August 18th , we were leaving for Orlando , staying off site the first night.
We had a 4:30p flight from Buffalo , I had prebooked parking at Thrifty and I even had the directions :rotfl2:

We arrived at Thrifty and quickly found a spot and the shuttle was right there , this was going well !!!!:banana: Next we are dropped off curbsude and head to check in our luggage and NO line , Hmm me thinks this is 2 for 2 !!!:thumbsup2
Sped thru the ID check part , mmmm this going to well !!
Then we hit a minor bump ... the woman ahead of us was both flustered and slow taking off her things, while we ar all hurling everything into the bin and ready to go !! They either don't have the body scans at Buffalo or we just didn't have to go thru them !! Only Steph beeped , she had forgotten her belt:lmao: Minor bump !!Our stuff all clears ( Grandma had done her job with telling them what could go on a carryon and they actually listened !!:worship::banana:
Everything goes thru just fine and then as our 4 baskets and carryons come down the belt Mrs slow poke is at it agin !!:headache:She is trying to organize her stuff right at the end of the belt instead of moving down to make room for the next person and got MAD cuz we were reaching for our stuff :sad2:I should have told her off more than I did , but Judy was hushing me :rotfl2:I mean what did the woman think that long table like thing after the roller belt was for .. someone to take a nap if they were tired !!Ya Dummy your supposed to move it on and make room for the next person !! What amazed me is that the Security guards didn't give her what for I know I've heard them tell people to MOVE IT before !!:rotfl2:

We are off to our gate and along with us

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/Disney%20vacations/100_1896.jpg

Yup !! Wooden Marv was coming along !!!:lmao:

Our flight was on time and we quickly found our assigned seats !! The plane is smaller than SWA and the seats are kinda hard , but that was my only complaint with Air (sucky) Tran:rotfl2:

Stay tuned for the arrival and a SURPRISE for the Girls !!!

PlutosRHM55
08-29-2011, 01:31 AM
I'm in! I lurked a bit on your PTR and decided to join in for your TR since I prefer to not lurk. Can't wait to hear more about the trip! :mickeyjum

PirateKate
08-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Hi, Rosie! I'm joining in and can't wait to hear about the girls' surprise. :goodvibes

Rozz
08-29-2011, 09:47 AM
I love surprises!!

TanzUnited99
08-29-2011, 10:19 AM
This looks like it is going to be a fun TR! Am joining in! :banana:

Disney_Dreaming1
08-29-2011, 10:38 AM
Joining in ! :goodvibes

bna16
08-29-2011, 11:06 AM
joining in!

KatMark
08-29-2011, 11:08 AM
Rosie, I love the start of the trip...things went really smoothly and I'm happy the family LISTENED to you. I'm so glad that Wooden Marv was able to make the trip with you. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Can't wait for the surprise for the girls. :goodvibes

Lifelong_Dreamer
08-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Slow pokes at Security are always annoying, sounds like everything else at the airport went smoothly!

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm in! I lurked a bit on your PTR and decided to join in for your TR since I prefer to not lurk. Can't wait to hear more about the trip! :mickeyjum

Welcome out of Lurkdom !!:banana:We only bite on Mondays OOPs it is Monday:rotfl2:Just kidding !!I am a 64 year kid at heart , who LOVES:cloud9::love:everything Disney !! I am still missing a memory card but really think Judy has it and as she is in the recovery room right now, I can't ask her :rotfl2:

I love surprises!!

Me too !!!

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Hi, Rosie! I'm joining in and can't wait to hear about the girls' surprise. :goodvibes

Welcome , This is truly gonna be memory lane as I lost my notebook with all my notes :rotfl2:
This looks like it is going to be a fun TR! Am joining in! :banana:

Welcome !!Yes it will be fun as the BOYS will no doubt make lots of comments ;):rotfl2:

Joining in ! :goodvibes

Welcome !!

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 02:16 PM
joining in!

Join away !!:):banana:

Rosie, I love the start of the trip...things went really smoothly and I'm happy the family LISTENED to you. I'm so glad that Wooden Marv was able to make the trip with you. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Can't wait for the surprise for the girls. :goodvibes

Yes at least he made it to the airport !!!:rotfl2:

Slow pokes at Security are always annoying, sounds like everything else at the airport went smoothly!

She was incredible !!! I have taken a little while at the far end and had the security guys tell me to move it !!She is holding up the roller thingie and no one said anything to her !!:eek:

marvali
08-29-2011, 03:05 PM
I'm here Rosie! Surprised I'm not around page 10 or so, but not that bad! Now all I have to do is find time to get caught up with the reading! :guilty:

Wooden Marv Huh???? :headache: Oh I've got a feeling somebody is going to be in BIG trouble before this TR is over!!! :sad2:

podsnel
08-29-2011, 03:42 PM
Signing up! Looking forward to lots of surprises! :goodvibes

jenbear123
08-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Hey Rosie I'm here! Sounds like this one is going to be fun already. Wooden Marv :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 06:09 PM
I'm here Rosie! Surprised I'm not around page 10 or so, but not that bad! Now all I have to do is find time to get caught up with the reading! :guilty:

Wooden Marv Huh???? :headache: Oh I've got a feeling somebody is going to be in BIG trouble before this TR is over!!! :sad2:

Who would that be:rolleyes1:confused3:rotfl2:

Signing up! Looking forward to lots of surprises! :goodvibes

Only a few !!! But we did play up the Birthday Girls and at times much to their embarassment !!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey Rosie I'm here! Sounds like this one is going to be fun already. Wooden Marv :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can you think of anyone more deserving of being a FLAT and a wooden Spoon to boot !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 06:35 PM
When I left you all 6 of us en route to Orlando, on Air (not so sucky) Tran. The flight was uneventful and we landed on time and were quickly on our way to the other side of the airport and heading for the escalators !!Now Judy and I knew who would be waiting BUT the kids didn't they just thought a Taxi was picking us up and would have my name on a card !!
Before we were off the esculator Judy spotted him and the girls shortly after !! "Oh look he has our names and HAPPY BIRTHDAY " :banana:

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/Disney%20vacations/100_1899.jpg
Sorry about the blurry pix !!! Excitemnet and not much time !!Samantha read the whole sign and it said "HAPPY LIMOS Inc" That was it she started yelling we're getting a Limo and was soon joined by Steph and Kyle !!The Girls were thrilled !!
We had to wait a while for our Luggage , but not bad !Daniel our Limo Chaffeur quickly guided us down to where the Limos park and
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/Disney%20vacations/100_1900.jpg
The kids were jumping up and down with excitment

!http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/Disney%20vacations/100_1903.jpg
Daniel quickly loaded our luggage in the trunk all but 2 and they fit up front by him !!He explained the radio and the TV and showed us the Bar complete with pop and water http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/Disney%20vacations/100_1906.jpg

Kinda dark but you can see the smile on Samanthas,s face :banana::banana::banana:

That is all I have until I find my other memory card which I attempted to ask Drugged uP Judy about and got a muffled mummble as a response :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Her surgery went well , she is in pain but is HIGHLY drugged and mainly incoherant !!!:scared1:

About 10 minutes into the trip I asked the kids aif they wanted Pop, they asked HOW MUCH???? I said Free and 3 kids dove into the cooler !!:lmao:

Daniel took us to a PUBLIX , by now it was pouring like a cloud had burst He was so nice and told us to take our time !! We picked up Pop and snax and some individual cereals and some water and were on our way to our home for the night . The Country Inn and suites in Kissimee !! I will stop her as I really need that other memory card as I believe it has more Limo pix and all the hotel ones on it !!
So Surprise no. 1 was a BIG HIT !! The girls were texted pix to all their friends and getting calls . It was a GREAT way to strat the vacation !!!

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Rosie's Reverse Contest !!!:rotfl2:
Ya'll have these contest where we have to guess or look back thru 26 chapters of 3 threads to find the answer , not naming any names , but he likes to take pix of Candi and she eats camel meat !!!:rotfl2:Closelt followed by Mr Innocent himself !!
So here is Rosie's Contest
Question 1

What color was the Limo???

Question 2

What was the Chaffeur'e name ?

Question 3.

Wher did we stop for Groceries ??

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !?????

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

You can all answere in super secret Red !!!:lmao::lmao:

Slatas
08-29-2011, 06:51 PM
hi there neighbor. :wave2: Sounds like it's going to be a fun trip report. I'm joining in.

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 07:00 PM
hi there neighbor. :wave2: Sounds like it's going to be a fun trip report. I'm joining in.

Welcome neighbor , where in WNY?????

Poolrat
08-29-2011, 07:20 PM
Ya'll have these contest where we have to guess or look back thru 26 chapters of 3 threads to find the answer , not naming any names , but he likes to take pix of Candi and she eats camel meat !!!:rotfl2:Closelt followed by Mr Innocent himself !!
Question 1

What color was the Limo??? WHITE
Question 2

What was the Chaffeur'e name ? Daniel
Question 3.

Wher did we stop for Groceries ?? Publix

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !????? FREE

Hey finally a contest where I can get points. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

tinacaplan
08-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi, Rosie! :wave: Maybe if I get in on this early enough, I'll be able to keep up! :goodvibes What a nice suprise for the girls, too!

Minnie&Nana
08-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Page 3???? You had to start a TR when I was out for the day!!! http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/christine7273/icon_Mickeyneer.gif

Here now and going back to catch up!:surfweb:

IheartDDuck
08-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Wooden Marv is totally awesome!

Love that you got a limo. That always makes things seem so special. The girls seemed to be super excited about it.

Minnie&Nana
08-29-2011, 08:29 PM
Question 1

What color was the Limo??? White

Question 2

Question 3.

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !????? FREE

You can all answer in super secret Red !!!:lmao::lmao:

All caught up!! I see you started the TR last night - I was busy working on the new POP FAQs thread with Janet.:thumbsup2 Hopefully, will not get too far behind again.;)

SO happy the kids were so excited about the Limo...looks like it's going to a fun TR, Rosie! :dance3:

PlutosRHM55
08-29-2011, 08:43 PM
That's so great you got a limo! A special treat for all of you :thumbsup2

Question 1

Question 2

Question 3.

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !????? Totally and completely Free

I got it all right, oh yeah :woohoo: Hahaha And I mixed it up a bit on Question 4 ::yes::

dismommy4
08-29-2011, 08:46 PM
Okay..you inspired me!! Not only am I going to stop being a lurker, but I will start my first trip report!! I've been a lurker for the the last 4 years (probably some sort of record ;) ) but I was writing so many papers for school that I couldn't find the time to write on here. Now I'm done :cool1: and ready to join in the fun!

Great TR :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about the rest of the surprises!! That BBB thing is too funny:rotfl:

marvali
08-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Question 1

What color was the Limo??? etihW

Question 2

What was the Chaffeur'e name ? leinaD

Question 3.

Wher did we stop for Groceries ?? XILBUP

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !????? eerF

You said it was a REVERSE contest. Since I'm the first to answer in reverse, I am obviously the winner! Send me my prize!!!

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 09:21 PM
Hi, Rosie! :wave: Maybe if I get in on this early enough, I'll be able to keep up! :goodvibes What a nice suprise for the girls, too!

Welcome !! I am afraid it seems like my new camera erased a bunch of pix !!Judy has 500 on her phone though now if she can get them to my photobucket :confused3:rotfl2: She does have a memory card in the phone so can print them I am hoping she can make a disc and I can then use them !!It;s okay though I have the most important ones of the Castlr Supper !!!!:banana:

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 09:25 PM

That was my thought exactly :lmao:I still have to answer Mr Smarty pants !!:lmao:Who has his own interpretation of my Contest !!:lmao:

Page 3???? You had to start a TR when I was out for the day!!! http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/christine7273/icon_Mickeyneer.gif

Here now and going back to catch up!:surfweb:

I knew you'd be along Christine !!:rotfl2:

Wooden Marv is totally awesome!

Love that you got a limo. That always makes things seem so special. The girls seemed to be super excited about it.

Wooden Marv is awesome , a smarty pants but awesome :hug::thumbsup2

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 09:29 PM
That's so great you got a limo! A special treat for all of you :thumbsup2

I got it all right, oh yeah :woohoo: Hahaha And I mixed it up a bit on Question 4 ::yes::

Variety is the Spice of Life and Marv was quite Spicey !!!:rotfl2:

Okay..you inspired me!! Not only am I going to stop being a lurker, but I will start my first trip report!! I've been a lurker for the the last 4 years (probably some sort of record ;) ) but I was writing so many papers for school that I couldn't find the time to write on here. Now I'm done :cool1: and ready to join in the fun!

So glad I inspired you to come out of Lurkdom !! :banana:We are a fun bunch !!Some of us have met others are still Imaginary Friends , but friends we are , for all our Tom Foolery we are always there for each other !:love:! The Dis has saved many a counselling session and can at times be better than tranquilizers , although they say Prozac works :rotfl2:
Great TR :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about the rest of the surprises!! That BBB thing is too funny:rotfl:

englishrose47
08-29-2011, 09:31 PM
You said it was a REVERSE contest. Since I'm the first to answer in reverse, I am obviously the winner! Send me my prize!!!

Only you Marv Only you:rotfl2::rotfl2:The Reverse was that the answers were in the previous post , not in a questions 3 months before the post , mm who wood that be :confused3:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

jenbear123
08-29-2011, 10:21 PM
Rosie's Reverse Contest
Question 1

White

Question 2

Dan

Question 3.

Publix

Question 4

FREE!

I don't think I've ever done that well on a quiz before :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Great start so far!!! I'm so glad the girls loved the limo but then again who wouldn't?!?!

Marv - you are such a smart--- I mean..... Love ya Marv!

Wicket's Mom
08-29-2011, 10:32 PM
I keep seeing you on other TRs, so I thought that I would check your TR out. I'm a 63 year old Disney lover & am taking my DIL & granddaughters for their first trip to WDW in 8 days!:love:

KatMark
08-29-2011, 10:37 PM

Well, I have to give the old guy credit...that was VERY, VERY good! I'm proud of you, Marv.

TanzUnited99
08-30-2011, 04:36 AM
Love the limo surprise and am glad it was a big hit with the girls!!! :thumbsup2

Question 1

White

Question 2

Daniel

Question 3.

Publix

Question 4

FREE!!! I answered all them in purple before seeing the red comment so am off to change all of my answers to red now! :lmao:

marvali
08-30-2011, 06:08 AM
I don't think I've ever done that well on a quiz before :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Great start so far!!! I'm so glad the girls loved the limo but then again who wouldn't?!?!

Marv - you are such a smart--- I mean..... Love ya Marv!Watch it little girl, or the next time we're at Disney together I WILL throw you over my shoulder and take you kicking and screaming on ToT!!!
Well, I have to give the old guy credit...that was VERY, VERY good! I'm proud of you, Marv.Oh sure, I finally get around to posting another round of contest questions on my TR and the sucking up begins anew!!!! Hey wait a minute, you said "old guy"............ -10

englishrose47
08-30-2011, 08:44 AM

Marv - you are such a smart--- I mean..... Love ya Marv!

See only Rosie thinks about her friends and how to make quizzes easy !!!:thumbsup2 Truth of the matter is it makes keeping track of scores sooooooo easy !!!!:rotfl2:

I keep seeing you on other TRs, so I thought that I would check your TR out. I'm a 63 year old Disney lover & am taking my DIL & granddaughters for their first trip to WDW in 8 days!:love:

Welcome !! Have fun with your family !!Where are you staying ??

Well, I have to give the old guy credit...that was VERY, VERY good! I'm proud of you, Marv.

As I said Kathy ..Only Marv!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

englishrose47
08-30-2011, 08:46 AM
Love the limo surprise and am glad it was a big hit with the girls!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks it was !!! As for the purple answers you should have left them Look at what Marv did!!!:lmao:

englishrose47
08-30-2011, 08:47 AM
Watch it little girl, or the next time we're at Disney together I WILL throw you over my shoulder and take you kicking and screaming on ToT!!!
Oh sure, I finally get around to posting another round of contest questions on my TR and the sucking up begins anew!!!! Hey wait a minute, you said "old guy"............ -10

The OLD title goes to me !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

englishrose47
08-30-2011, 09:15 AM
I am still trying to figure iut how to get Judy'd phone pix loaded for my TR ????:confused3My new camera is not what I expected and I really think either Judy or I deleted accidently many pix as I donot see the ones of my meet with Karin and Tom :sad2:, but Planet Hollywood is there :confused3same day too:confused3 I do not see the ones at Teppon Edo , quite possibly I took none at MM ( horror story about that) Then on looks good !!

I thought I would just fill you in on the happenings since we arrived home !!
Sunday I had to work at 3p.m so spent the morning unpacking what I hadn't the night before and getting laundry done !!

Monday Judy had surgery, her best friend took her and stayed with her !!:cloud9:I had to register Kyle for Latchkey and was keeping fingers crossed there would be room as the actual registration had been on Friday !! Thank goodness there was still room !!
Then it was off to the High School to get the papers for the girls to work For some reason you need different papers once you turn 16 :confused3 Well the Nurse wasn't there so we just brought the papers home and hopefully Judy will be up to taking them today !!

We did some shopping and laya way pick ups . Got the girls each a School hoodie and pants or top. !!

Then finally we went job hunting !!Steph had a pile of applications filled in Sam had to pick some up!!I am definately seeing that Steph is the more GungHo of the 2 . That girl is on a mission to earn money !!:rotfl2:

Today I resume normal work schedule :scared1:I dread how much work I have to catch up on :scared1:
I also have to Free trips to plan , although the September one is pretty easy only 2 nights and just a Theme Park in Ohio !!Anyone guess which one ???:rotfl2:
So that is my upto date life !!:rotfl2:

nodnol
08-30-2011, 09:19 AM
Hi Rosie :wave2:

chloe770
08-30-2011, 09:28 AM
Question 1

White
Question 2

Daniel
Question 3.

Publix
Question 4

free

Joining in ( thanks Kathy for the link) I can't wait to see what kind of trouble wooden Marv gets into.:lmao:

What a fun surprise for the girls! I bet they felt like rock stars.:thumbsup2

and the contest...just my speed!

chloe770
08-30-2011, 09:36 AM
Rosie- Are you sure your pictures got deleted? Maybe your card just needs to be formatted. Try taking it and the camera to a photo shop and have them look. I hope they show up for you.

englishrose47
08-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Hi Rosie :wave2:

Hi Katarina !!Can't wait to meet you both in October !!!:banana::cloud9:

Joining in ( thanks Kathy for the link) I can't wait to see what kind of trouble wooden Marv gets into.:lmao:

What a fun surprise for the girls! I bet they felt like rock stars.:thumbsup2

and the contest...just my speed!

I couldn't resist !! I am soooo bad at Marv's contests I had to make everyone feel smart!!!:lmao:

Rosie- Are you sure your pictures got deleted? Maybe your card just needs to be formatted. Try taking it and the camera to a photo shop and have them look. I hope they show up for you.

I plan to take the camera into KMart where I bought it when Brian the camera whiz kid there gets back from his honeymoon next week !!:banana:If anyone can help it will be him !!

FauntleroyFAN07
08-30-2011, 11:17 AM
im here rosie,

Ya'll have these contest where we have to guess or look back thru 26 chapters of 3 threads to find the answer , not naming any names , but he likes to take pix of Candi Glenn and she eats camel meat Liesa!!!:rotfl2:Closelt followed by Mr Innocent himself Marv!!
Question 1

Question 2

What was the Chaffeur'e name ? Daniel, ( a great name i may add)

Question 3.

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !????? Free, would be the answer for this report.

here is the detailed explination that would be needed to get points on some other peoples contests.

Free-however- (although it was free while you were in the limo, it did cost you something when you booked the limo, so ill say they actually charged you $13.47 for drinks in your initial cost when you booked the trip while you were sitting at home at your computer desk)

:sad2:

Minnie&Nana
08-30-2011, 12:21 PM

Another 63 yr old grandmother(me too!!!) What fun you will have! Where are you staying? Disney has so many fun resorts. :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful trip!!:goodvibes

mom3sonstt
08-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Welcome , This is truly gonna be memory lane as I lost my notebook with all my notes :rotfl2:

!

Joining in!!!

Disney must be eating notebooks this year. I took my little notebook that I track my blood pressure, temp, and weight in. I use it then transfer it over to my binder before a doctor visit. Well....I took my bp cuff and thermometer on vacation (no scales :rolleyes1) and was very good about tracking everything.....until I moved to AKL. Since I was only there 2 nights I didn't drag everything out. When I got home - no notebook. Don't know if it got left at Boardwalk or AKL, but neither of their lost and founds found it. :confused3

marvali
08-30-2011, 02:48 PM
I keep seeing you on other TRs, so I thought that I would check your TR out. I'm a 63 year old Disney lover & am taking my DIL & granddaughters for their first trip to WDW in 8 days!:love:Oh, that is going to be so special. I love seeing Disney again through the eyes of people who are there for the first time, especially children who seem to enjoy every little thing they experience!

(And BTW, when Rosie, and Christine, and Tanya, and............ come along and tell you blatant and greatly exagerated lies about what a mean guy I am, just remember how nice I was with my response!) ;)

Disney must be eating notebooks this year. I took my little notebook that I track my blood pressure, temp, and weight in. I use it then transfer it over to my binder before a doctor visit. Well....I took my bp cuff and thermometer on vacation (no scales :rolleyes1) and was very good about tracking everything.....until I moved to AKL. Since I was only there 2 nights I didn't drag everything out. When I got home - no notebook. Don't know if it got left at Boardwalk or AKL, but neither of their lost and founds found it. :confused3Okay, to dispel the vicious rumors before they get started around here, I did NOT take your notebook after I saw you write those mean comments when you got to meet me this past trip!!! ;)

Wicket's Mom
08-30-2011, 08:00 PM
We are staying at CBR, I wanted my DIL to stay at a different place. We stayed at CSR our last trip.

The granddaughters are the perfect age 5 & 8, to go to WDW. The older one wants to dress as Indiana Jones!

englishrose47
08-30-2011, 09:33 PM
im here rosie,

:sad2:

Dan you will see who is also a Faunleroy Fan although they can't pronounce it !!!:rotfl2:

englishrose47
08-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Joining in!!!

Disney must be eating notebooks this year. I took my little notebook that I track my blood pressure, temp, and weight in. I use it then transfer it over to my binder before a doctor visit. Well....I took my bp cuff and thermometer on vacation (no scales :rolleyes1) and was very good about tracking everything.....until I moved to AKL. Since I was only there 2 nights I didn't drag everything out. When I got home - no notebook. Don't know if it got left at Boardwalk or AKL, but neither of their lost and founds found it. :confused3

This was the year for Rosie loosing things !!First I lost my charger , I beleive at Country Inn but as we can get them for $5 I am not to worried and Steph has the same phone so we are sharing till I have time to pick up another !!!As for the notebook I am much more upset about that:sad2:I know I had it on Friday evening when I went down for my Boarding passes and that is the last time I remember seeing it !! I did call the front desk and I did fill out a card sooooo maybe it will show up!!! The only other LOST thing was anda DSI, Kyle or according to him Judy left it on the plane coming home !!We called and they said there is a very good chance it will be found and returned but it would be about a week !! So here is hoping that both items show up!!

Oh, that is going to be so special. I love seeing Disney again through the eyes of people who are there for the first time, especially children who seem to enjoy every little thing they experience!

(And BTW, when Rosie, and Christine, and Tanya, and............ come along and tell you blatant and greatly exagerated lies about what a mean guy I am, just remember how nice I was with my response!) ;)

Okay, to dispel the vicious rumors before they get started around here, I did NOT take your notebook after I saw you write those mean comments when you got to meet me this past trip!!! ;)

I notice you didn't say mine !1Maybe you jumped OFF the spoon and took it !!!:rotfl2:

We are staying at CBR, I wanted my DIL to stay at a different place. We stayed at CSR our last trip.

The granddaughters are the perfect age 5 & 8, to go to WDW. The older one wants to dress as Indiana Jones!

And Why not a MISS Jones !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

IheartDDuck
08-30-2011, 09:42 PM
The only two Ohio parks that are coming to mind for me are Cedar Point and Kings Dominion. Which one, which one?

vamassey1
08-30-2011, 10:05 PM
I'm a little late but I'm here!

Great start. I'm so glad the limo surprise went so great. I hope you find those pictures.

englishrose47
08-30-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm a little late but I'm here!

Great start. I'm so glad the limo surprise went so great. I hope you find those pictures.
Welcome !!!:banana:

glennbo123
08-31-2011, 08:58 AM
Yay! I made page 5!!! :banana:

:headache::guilty::sad2::flower3:

Oh well. I'm finally here!

glennbo123
08-31-2011, 09:14 AM
Rosie, I love your Wooden Marv idea, and your reverse quiz, and that the girls call that beverage in the limo "pop" ('cause that's what it is!). :thumbsup2

Minnie&Nana
08-31-2011, 04:09 PM

MOI?? Lie??? About you?? I am the most innocent of all!!!!!http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/christine7273/icon_Mickeyneer.gif

mom3sonstt
08-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Oh, that is going to be so special. I love seeing Disney again through the eyes of people who are there for the first time, especially children who seem to enjoy every little thing they experience!

Would I say anything like that :angel:

Okay, to dispel the vicious rumors before they get started around here, I did NOT take your notebook after I saw you write those mean comments when you got to meet me this past trip!!! ;)

Well, Marv, if you did take it, you would be greatly disappointed! My book with my "notes" in it is here.....now if you are going to try to blackmail me with my blood pressures, and :scared1: weight :scared1: for the past six months.....well, it looks like I will have some major sucking-up to do! :flower3:

KatGarcia
08-31-2011, 05:07 PM
Hi Rosie! Long time no see! I barely get to check here these days but i had to join your TR....so far it looks to be a lot of fun!

Poolrat
08-31-2011, 05:23 PM
Hi Rosie! Long time no see! I barely get to check here these days but i had to join your TR....so far it looks to be a lot of fun!

Congrats Kat!!!! :cool1: Good to see you around again.

Lotsof changes for you since I have "seen" you last. Change of location and a new addition.

marvali
08-31-2011, 05:36 PM
MOI?? Lie??? About you?? I am the most innocent of all!!!!!http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/christine7273/icon_Mickeyneer.gifChristine, you're starting to sound like a Rosie impersonator!!! :rotfl:
Would I say anything like that :angel: ::yes::
Well, Marv, if you did take it, you would be greatly disappointed! My book with my "notes" in it is here.....now if you are going to try to blackmail me with my blood pressures, and :scared1: weight :scared1: for the past six months.....well, it looks like I will have some major sucking-up to do! :flower3: :goodvibes

englishrose47
08-31-2011, 10:20 PM
The only two Ohio parks that are coming to mind for me are Cedar Point and Kings Dominion. Which one, which one?

Cedar Point !!!!!!:banana:

englishrose47
08-31-2011, 10:25 PM
Yay! I made page 5!!! :banana:

:headache::guilty::sad2::flower3:

Oh well. I'm finally here!

As long as you are here !!! I am hoping on Saturday when I am off I can figure out how to get the pix from Judy's phone uploaded!! She has a mini disc so I think we can make a CD and then I will upload !! I also will hut again for those missing pix !!I think Judy has the memory card somewhere but she insists she doesn't . We switched mine as it was full and so the one in her camera should have been my full one but it wasn;t ??????

Rosie, I love your Wooden Marv idea, and your reverse quiz, and that the girls call that beverage in the limo "pop" ('cause that's what it is!). :thumbsup2

I just wish I could have got more shots ... but October is coming right Kathy!!!;):rotfl2:

that's nice
08-31-2011, 10:27 PM
Subbing!!!!

Hey there Rosie!!!

I'm along for the ride..errrrr.. not that ride! :sad2:

englishrose47
08-31-2011, 10:31 PM
MOI?? Lie??? About you?? I am the most innocent of all!!!!!http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/christine7273/icon_Mickeyneer.gif

Would I say anything like that :angel:

Well, Marv, if you did take it, you would be greatly disappointed! My book with my "notes" in it is here.....now if you are going to try to blackmail me with my blood pressures, and :scared1: weight :scared1: for the past six months.....well, it looks like I will have some major sucking-up to do! :flower3:

My note book contained no blackmailable info !!!So if Marv has it I have no concerns :snooty::rotfl2:

englishrose47
08-31-2011, 10:34 PM

Welcome Kat !!Say Hi to my angel !!! I really miss the Fockers , but I seldom get on Facebook , just no time !!! I am going to Disney agin in October on another Free Trip:banana::banana::banana:

englishrose47
08-31-2011, 10:36 PM

OMG Kat I just noticed your Baby Ticker !!!!!Congrats !!!:cloud9::hug:

englishrose47
08-31-2011, 10:41 PM
Christine, you're starting to sound like a Rosie impersonator!!! :rotfl:
::yes::
:goodvibes

That is a compliment if ever I heard one :snooty::rotfl2::rotfl2:

IheartDDuck
08-31-2011, 10:45 PM
Cedar Point !!!!!!:banana:

I love Cedar Point! :cool1: I keep meaning to go back, since it's driving distance, I just haven't yet. Next summer I'm thinking.....:laughing:

englishrose47
08-31-2011, 10:51 PM
I love Cedar Point! :cool1: I keep meaning to go back, since it's driving distance, I just haven't yet. Next summer I'm thinking.....:laughing:

Any tips on Cedar Point ???

PirateKate
08-31-2011, 11:27 PM
The limo looks like a great birthday surprise. I'm sure it was appreciated much more than two trips to BBB. :rotfl:

We don't say Pop where I live, so at first, when you all talked about free Pop in the limo, I was thinking you were talking about Pop Century. If there's a way to get unlimited stays at Pop Century for free, I want to know! :laughing:

marvali
09-01-2011, 06:59 AM
That is a compliment if ever I heard one :snooty::rotfl2::rotfl2:Maybe in SOME countries.......... but then again, so is belching at the table! :rolleyes1

that's nice
09-01-2011, 07:04 AM
Maybe in SOME countries.......... but then again, so is belching at the table! :rolleyes1

Hey Marv!

Hope everything is well with you and the family... I feel like I dropped off the face of the DIS, which I did. I think I always do that in the summer though. :lmao:

IheartDDuck
09-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Any tips on Cedar Point ???

It's a lot of thrill rides, that's for sure. Roller coaster after roller coaster. The newer coasters tend to be better than the older ones. The old ones tend to be a little rougher (Gemini, Magnum, Mantis, Blue Streak).

They have a lot of (what us old amusement park employees call) flat rides. Meaning they don't actually go anywhere. A carousel I guess is kind of like a flat ride. Good for the non-thrill seekers. ;)

If you have thrill seekers in your group, get to the park when it opens, and head to Top Thrill Dragster first. It's intense, but the wait for that ride gets insane throughout the day. Then I would recommend Millenium Force. Those are their two biggies. If those get knocked out, the group will have the time to walk around and enjoy themselves. I don't think the waits will be out of control.

Hope this helps. :cutie:

jenb1023
09-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Hey Miss Rosie or should I say Miss Popular - page 6!

Signing on! Sounds like a great start to the trip! Glad the limo was a hit! I hope you get the photo thing figured out!

Thanks for the link Kathy!

All7OfUs
09-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Hi Rosie Dear!

I could swear I posted on this like 3 pages ago, but it seems now as though I did not! But I did read it!! DANG!

Anyway, nice start! I'm here!

englishrose47
09-01-2011, 07:41 PM
The limo looks like a great birthday surprise. I'm sure it was appreciated much more than two trips to BBB. :rotfl:

We don't say Pop where I live, so at first, when you all talked about free Pop in the limo, I was thinking you were talking about Pop Century. If there's a way to get unlimited stays at Pop Century for free, I want to know! :laughing:

I never thought about the pop vs POP !!!:lmao:If it had been the latter I would have been diving in too !!!:rotfl2:
Maybe in SOME countries.......... but then again, so is belching at the table! :rolleyes1

And you wood know this HOW???:rotfl2::rotfl2:

englishrose47
09-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Hey Marv!

Hope everything is well with you and the family... I feel like I dropped off the face of the DIS, which I did. I think I always do that in the summer though. :lmao:

I would love tp drop off the face of the earth work wise right now !!!:scared1::rotfl2:Work is insane !! I have sooo much to do and am off agin next week to Albany!!So as I will be working paid type) for the 3 days I am not going in Saturday, or Tuesday along with my regular Sun. & Monday off !!BUT I should work wise !!:scared1:

It's a lot of thrill rides, that's for sure. Roller coaster after roller coaster. The newer coasters tend to be better than the older ones. The old ones tend to be a little rougher (Gemini, Magnum, Mantis, Blue Streak).

They have a lot of (what us old amusement park employees call) flat rides. Meaning they don't actually go anywhere. A carousel I guess is kind of like a flat ride. Good for the non-thrill seekers. ;)

If you have thrill seekers in your group, get to the park when it opens, and head to Top Thrill Dragster first. It's intense, but the wait for that ride gets insane throughout the day. Then I would recommend Millenium Force. Those are their two biggies. If those get knocked out, the group will have the time to walk around and enjoy themselves. I don't think the waits will be out of control.

Hope this helps. :cutie:

Okay note to self and Dan ( the thrill rider) Head to Dragster and Milleniun first and then do the others !! I do like the sky ride and the carroussel, they are both flats I believe !!!:lmao:

englishrose47
09-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Hey Miss Rosie or should I say Miss Popular - page 6!

Signing on! Sounds like a great start to the trip! Glad the limo was a hit! I hope you get the photo thing figured out!

Thanks for the link Kathy!

I will look again more thoroughly on Saturday and if not try to get a CD from Judy's camera !! But she doesn't have the Karin meet:sad2::sad2:

Hi Rosie Dear!

I could swear I posted on this like 3 pages ago, but it seems now as though I did not! But I did read it!! DANG!

Welcome Liesa !!! I am gonna look at what pix I do have again and see if maybe I just missed them !!!:confused3:worship:

Anyway, nice start! I'm here!

KatMark
09-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Rosie, we've not been to Cedar Point in probably ten years. There are a LOT of roller coasters and thrill rides which I know you don't do.

englishrose47
09-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Rosie, we've not been to Cedar Point in probably ten years. There are a LOT of roller coasters and thrill rides which I know you don't do.

We will be there for the Halloween weekends so we will have lots of "BOO" stuff to do as well !! I do remember the sky ride there and I like that, also antique cars and carrousel !!Now I will LOVE all the Halloween scarey stuff so I will find lots to do !!!

KatGarcia
09-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Congrats Kat!!!! :cool1: Good to see you around again.

Lotsof changes for you since I have "seen" you last. Change of location and a new addition.

Yeah if it can be changed it has changed for me in the last 6 months! I'm getting divorced too. Its been nutso.

OMG Kat I just noticed your Baby Ticker !!!!!Congrats !!!:cloud9::hug:

Thanks Rosie!

Poolrat
09-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Yeah if it can be changed it has changed for me in the last 6 months! I'm getting divorced too. Its been nutso.

I wish you good luck with all these changes and I hope things feel settled soon. :goodvibes:goodvibes :hug:

englishrose47
09-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Checking in from work !!Going out for icecream:banana:

englishrose47
09-03-2011, 12:24 AM
I FOUND THE PIX:banana::worship::banana:

So Here are more and better Limo pix
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0002.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0005.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0010.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0012.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0013.jpg

Last but NOT least our other guest

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0009.jpg

IheartDDuck
09-03-2011, 01:59 AM
How nice of you to give your other guest the window seat! :lmao:

englishrose47
09-03-2011, 10:42 AM
How nice of you to give your other guest the window seat! :lmao:

And at the Bar no less:rotfl2::rotfl2:I was having trouble getting him to stand up:confused3;)Judy came up with that shot !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

chloe770
09-03-2011, 11:06 AM
I'm so glad you found your pix! Can't wait to read and see more!

marvali
09-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Standing Up!.........at the Bar???? Is that possible???? :rotfl2:

And great window seat you bestowed upon your honored guest! :thumbsup2

PlutosRHM55
09-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Those are great pics, you guys definitely looked like you were having fun (: And Marv seems to enjoy his window seat too :laughing:

englishrose47
09-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Arrival Day continued :
We stopped at Publix in a Tropical Rain storm and Daniel patiently waited while we picked up a few items .
Then we were off to our home for the night

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0027.jpg

[SIZE="4"]We settled in and ordered Pizza and wings ; then spent the next half hour laughing as Steph set up the rollaway :rotfl2: I had a good nights sleep ,but they tell me I SNORED loudly:rotfl2:

The next morning we enjoyed the Free breakfast
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0048.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0047.jpg

Steph and Kyle enjoyed the Pools around the Hotel
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0022.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0025.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0028.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0053.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0056.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0067.jpg[/IMG]

4"]Here we are packing up to leave for our next destinaton.

This is the first of a few FLOWER Type pix inspired by Lessa

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0051.jpg

englishrose47
09-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Well seeing as everyone is busy with Kathy's pix of the Day. Here is mine!!

Where was this taken????

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/PICT0789.jpg

IheartDDuck
09-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Don't worry, I've been told I snore very loudly too! :lmao:

Gotta love free breakfast. Well, at least I do. Anything with the word free in it goes up in my estimation.

englishrose47
09-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Standing Up!.........at the Bar???? Is that possible???? :rotfl2:

And great window seat you bestowed upon your honored guest! :thumbsup2

Nothing but the best for you Marv!!!:rotfl2:

englishrose47
09-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Don't worry, I've been told I snore very loudly too! :lmao:

Gotta love free breakfast. Well, at least I do. Anything with the word free in it goes up in my estimation.
Yes They were thinking of hitting me with a pillow amongst other ideas:scared1: Have to agree FREE is good !!!That is why my FREE trip next month is soooo exciting !!Although it is a lot of work it is even more FUN!! I absolutely LOVE:love:seeing the folks enjoying Disney!!!:banana::banana:

PlutosRHM55
09-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Always great to have a free breakfast, especially with a big selection like that, YUM!

And the pool looked very nice, almost worthy of the ones you would find in Disney :thumbsup2

jenb1023
09-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Love the additional limo pics! Looks like you guys were having a great time.

Norway!

englishrose47
09-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Always great to have a free breakfast, especially with a big selection like that, YUM!

And the pool looked very nice, almost worthy of the ones you would find in Disney :thumbsup2

Yes we were pleased with the hotel and yes Christine I checked for Bed Bugs !!:rotfl2:

Love the additional limo pics! Looks like you guys were having a great time.

Norway!

Those pix really showed how nuch the kids were enjoying the Limo!!:cloud9:

glennbo123
09-03-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the limo. I'm sure they were surprised!

eandesmom
09-04-2011, 01:41 AM
Wooden Marv?

:lmao:

I hope he isn't used to inflict punishment at some point.

The limo looks like a huge hit! FUN start Rosie :goodvibes

TanzUnited99
09-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Yay on finding your pics! :cool1:

Love your home for the night - sounds like a great place to stay with that yummy free breakfast and the pool! :thumbsup2

marvali
09-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Nothing but the best for you Marv!!!:rotfl2:That's why I hang with you Rosie!!! :goodvibes
Yes They were thinking of hitting me with a pillow amongst other ideas:scared1:
Wooden Marv?

Should have used Wooden Marv instead of the pillow........ :rolleyes1

englishrose47
09-04-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the limo. I'm sure they were surprised!

Yes they were I love the Limo pix I finally found !!These were with my new camera and did great inside the limo!!!!:banana:

Wooden Marv?

The limo looks like a huge hit! FUN start Rosie :goodvibes

Oh he is already making suggestions :rotfl2:

englishrose47
09-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Yay on finding your pics! :cool1:

Love your home for the night - sounds like a great place to stay with that yummy free breakfast and the pool! :thumbsup2
Yes we were really happy with the Hotel !! I would recommed it to any who were planning on staying off site . I booked thru Hotels .com and it was very reasonable like $80 for the night . There is a resort fee of $8 and they only charged $10 for the rolloway which is great !!

That's why I hang with you Rosie!!! :goodvibes

Should have used Wooden Marv instead of the pillow........ :rolleyes1

I will not be telling them that as they wood definately do it:scared1::rotfl2:

marvali
09-04-2011, 02:38 PM

Where was this taken????

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/PICT0789.jpgOkay, since Kathy is making us wait until later today, I'll take a guess at this one! I'm going with Epcot World Showcase, in England! Or maybe the bridge heading to England from Canada. That sign behind them looks familiar.

englishrose47
09-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Okay, since Kathy is making us wait until later today, I'll take a guess at this one! I'm going with Epcot World Showcase, in England! Or maybe the bridge heading to England from Canada. That sign behind them looks familiar.

Ding Ding !!Marv wins, it is indeed in England outside the Rose & Crown , It was Norway Day and they were celebrating at the R & C :confused3. I think Ellen will remmeber that day back in 2009 !!!!

englishrose47
09-04-2011, 03:15 PM
We checked out of the Hotel and I called yellow cab/mears asked for a van, and they sent a great big one that was perfect. As we approached the sign for WDW I attempted to take pix , much to the amusement of the family and the cab driver :lmao:When we finally got to the Pop sign the cab driver pulled over took my camera and took this
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0072.jpg
The family were un merciful:rotfl2::rotfl2:

When we got to the lobby there was a HUGE line for check in ... BUT at the last minute I had decided to do online check in and that line was short:worship::banana:I was sooooo glad I had relented and given it a second chance at it went perfect!!:banana:Judy was thrilled we got 60's pool view 2nd floor !! Of course the room was not ready but that was okay, they decided to hang at the pool as we all carried on our swim stuff !! So I settled down to wait for ......

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0074.jpg

Yup I finally got to meet that awesome couple !!! The family all met them but I think Karin has a pix of them as we met.

We exchanged gifts and here is Karin's to me , taken later in our room

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0121.jpg

We said goodbye to the family and headed for the convertible and were off to DTD !! Parking was an issue and we did alot of Parking Lot touring until Tom found us a spot and then it was off to

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/Disney%20vacations/GEDC0411.jpg

Here are Karin and I waiting for our food , which incidentally was served by their favorite waitress!!!:banana:
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0077.jpg

My Meatloaf was wonderful !!We were dissappointed that they were out of brulee but the cheesecake was very good !!!

Stay tuned for Karin and Tom's Mansion !!!
Food arrived

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0075.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0076.jpg

Minnie&Nana
09-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Yes we were pleased with the hotel and yes Christine I checked for Bed Bugs !!:rotfl2:
Those pix really showed how much the kids were enjoying the Limo!!:cloud9:

WHAT???:scared1: You can read my mind now????:confused3 Exactly what I was thinking!!!:rotfl2:

The kids really do look like they thoroughly enjoy the Limo! ::yes:: WTG with the surprise!!!:woohoo:

LOVE the pics with Karin & Tom. Would so like to go when they are there too....hmm... 65th celebration...but they are not going until next summer again... Glad you all had a great visit! :)

As for the photo location...if that hat is meant to be a hint, then I'll go with Norway! (even though it looks like the Rose and Crown Pub is nearby):thumbsup2

vamassey1
09-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Rosie I'm so glad you found your pictures! Everyone looked to be having a blast in the limo especially Wooden Marv. Pool pictures were great too.

Wonderful Dis Meet and food. Can't wait to read more.

Lifelong_Dreamer
09-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Congrats on getting a good room location and it looks like you had a wonderful Dis meet. :goodvibes

englishrose47
09-04-2011, 08:12 PM
WHAT???:scared1: You can read my mind now????:confused3 Exactly what I was thinking!!!:rotfl2:

The kids really do look like they thoroughly enjoy the Limo! ::yes:: WTG with the surprise!!!:woohoo:

LOVE the pics with Karin & Tom. Would so like to go when they are there too....hmm... 65th celebration...but they are not going until next summer again... Glad you all had a great visit! :)

As for the photo location...if that hat is meant to be a hint, then I'll go with Norway! (even though it looks like the Rose and Crown Pub is nearby):thumbsup2

They were Drunken Norwegians who for some reason were celebrating at the Rose & Crown .I think it was the Norwegian Independence day!!:confused3:rotfl2:

Rosie I'm so glad you found your pictures! Everyone looked to be having a blast in the limo especially Wooden Marv. Pool pictures were great too.

Wonderful Dis Meet and food. Can't wait to read more.

Oh yes Marv very much enjoyed his Limo Ride:rotfl2::rotfl2:

englishrose47
09-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Congrats on getting a good room location and it looks like you had a wonderful Dis meet. :goodvibes
Yes the room was perfect!!:cloud9:Meeting Karin and Tom was awesome !!!:banana::banana:

Minnie&Nana
09-04-2011, 08:15 PM
They were Drunken Norwegians who for some reason were celebrating at the Rose & Crown .I think it was the Norwegian Independence day!!:confused3:rotfl2:

See, I KNEW it was the Rose n Crown!!!! Where's my point?????:rotfl2:

IheartDDuck
09-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Yay on a DIS meet!

I can't believe they were out of the brulee at WPE. I would have been totally bummed out! :(

englishrose47
09-04-2011, 08:27 PM
See, I KNEW it was the Rose n Crown!!!! Where's my point?????:rotfl2:

I am not keeping score but you have a point okay Christine:rotfl2: My math of any sort is way to fuzzy to keep up with the winners !!!:rotfl2:

jenb1023
09-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Glad check in was a breeze and that you got the bldg and view you wanted! Looks like a great meet and a great meal!

englishrose47
09-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Glad check in was a breeze and that you got the bldg and view you wanted! Looks like a great meet and a great meal!

It was !!!!:cloud9::banana:

PlutosRHM55
09-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Glad to hear check-in was quick and smooth! Smart move to do online check-in :thumbsup2

Mmmmm... the Meatloaf and Cheesecake look delicious :goodvibes

englishrose47
09-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Glad to hear check-in was quick and smooth! Smart move to do online check-in :thumbsup2

Mmmmm... the Meatloaf and Cheesecake look delicious :goodvibes

I have had bad luck before with on line check in so almost didn't do it !! So glad I did !! You have to try that meatloaf it is good !!Everytime I go there I look at other things but that meatloaf wins every time !!

reelmom
09-05-2011, 07:58 AM
Count me in! I love how you got a limo at the airport. Very cool. Quick question about The Country Inn and Suites in Kissimmee. Did you enjoy the hotel? Was it clean? We usually stay offsite and when I saw the waterslide in your pictures, I thought the kids might want to stay there. Thanks.

OhioDisneyLover
09-05-2011, 08:13 AM
Hi Rosie,

Love your TR so far.

The limo looked awesome! What a nice surprise. :thumbsup2

Karin and Tom are awesome, aren't they? I was so sad when I learned that our trips didn't cross like they did last year.

And Cedar Point? Hmm, it's like 30 min from my house...just sayin'..........

Can't wait to read more. :goodvibes

MEK
09-05-2011, 08:26 AM
Subbing. Really enjoying your TR! What a wonderful surprise - the Limo! Nice! The kids look like they are having a blast and DTD is such a great place to start the trip.

Glad that the online check-in worked out well!

Can't wait to read more!

Minnie&Nana
09-05-2011, 08:42 AM
I am not keeping score but you have a point okay Christine:rotfl2: My math of any sort is way to fuzzy to keep up with the winners !!!:rotfl2:

Just teasing about the point. :rotfl: I would not be able to keep up and besides, I never answer questions with any rhyme or reason anyway!:lmao:

:surfweb:

Minnie&Nana
09-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Cedar Point! What fun...can you go on anything there??? :rotfl::confused3

(hey, you know Ohio ranks as the #1 state for bedbugs. :faint: Be careful!! I promise not to tell Judy:rotfl2:.)

marvali
09-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Ding Ding !!Marv wins, it is indeed in England outside the Rose & Crown , It was Norway Day and they were celebrating at the R & C :confused3. I think Ellen will remmeber that day back in 2009 !!!!You can give my point to Wooden Marv! After being on the trip with you, he probably deserves it!!! ;)

Wonderful Dis Meet and food. Can't wait to read more.Vanessa, you may want to head over to my TR and get your answers in for my next round of contest questions soon.......... :rolleyes1

Minnie&Nana
09-05-2011, 09:21 AM
What am I doing here? Sophia came in, talked my ear off and now I've no idea why I stopped by.:confused3

As my mother's friend used to tell me when I was spring chicken, "Old age ain't pretty". She was right.:sad2:

:wave:

englishrose47
09-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Count me in! I love how you got a limo at the airport. Very cool. Quick question about The Country Inn and Suites in Kissimmee. Did you enjoy the hotel? Was it clean? We usually stay offsite and when I saw the waterslide in your pictures, I thought the kids might want to stay there. Thanks.

Yes it was clean !! I read online reviews that said the carpets were thread bare and dirty ,I did not find that so, Not brand new but fine !I also checked for bed bugs and none found .They have 3 or 4 pools and a mini golf course . One of the pools needed cleaning but there was a guy coming around to do that . As I said they charge an $8 resort fee which I believe is a one time thing but not positive !They allow 5 in a room with a rollaway for $10 ! The breakfast buffet includes hot items and they have a waffle maker . The one juice is a lot like the breakfast juice at Boma and was delish !! As I said we stayed one night and were well pleased . I noteiced they had a Tour bus there to so apparently it is good enough for them too !!

englishrose47
09-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Hi Rosie,

Love your TR so far.

The limo looked awesome! What a nice surprise. :thumbsup2

Karin and Tom are awesome, aren't they? I was so sad when I learned that our trips didn't cross like they did last year.

And Cedar Point? Hmm, it's like 30 min from my house...just sayin'..........

Can't wait to read more. :goodvibes

Do I smell a meet !!:banana: We will be arriving September 23rd and staying at Breakers ! Any tips on where to eat at the park as I think we will eat right there rather than driving anywhere !! Dan is also a Disney Fan and he would be thrilled to meet another Disser !! Let;s try to set something up !!:yay::yay:

englishrose47
09-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Subbing. Really enjoying your TR! What a wonderful surprise - the Limo! Nice! The kids look like they are having a blast and DTD is such a great place to start the trip.

Glad that the online check-in worked out well!

Can't wait to read more!

Thanks it was a BIG success and I was pleased with HAPPY LIMOS service !!

Just teasing about the point. :rotfl: I would not be able to keep up and besides, I never answer questions with any rhyme or reason anyway!:lmao:

:surfweb:

Cedar Point! What fun...can you go on anything there??? :rotfl::confused3

(hey, you know Ohio ranks as the #1 state for bedbugs. :faint: Be careful!! I promise not to tell Judy:rotfl2:.)

Christine you know I will be checking and have my OFF!!!!:rotfl2:

OhioDisneyLover
09-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Do I smell a meet !!:banana: We will be arriving September 23rd and staying at Breakers ! Any tips on where to eat at the park as I think we will eat right there rather than driving anywhere !! Dan is also a Disney Fan and he would be thrilled to meet another Disser !! Let;s try to set something up !!:yay::yay:

I will be at WDW on the 23rd. :guilty: I'm bummed that I will miss you Rosie!

Joe and I had AP's for CP for a while. It's so not like Disney though. :lmao: Breakers is very quaint. There are some parts of the hotel that are not accessible by elevator and of course, that's where Joe and I usually end up. :rotfl2: Also, last time we were there, the main areas didn't have AC. :rolleyes1 It is beautiful though. I love old architecture. For a while we were going often and that was always my hotel of choice. We usually had a lake view which was nice.

There is a Friday's on property, at least there was the last time we were up there. It is on the Lake so you have to go outside the back gates of the park (near your hotel) and you will see it there (turn left outside the gates). Most of the places to eat there are CS type, again, not like Disney. :cutie:

Dang, I can't believe I am saying this (meaning who ever wants to leave Disney early?) but I wish I would be home by then so that we could do a meet.......

I'm hoping you will do a TR on CP though. I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

TanzUnited99
09-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Yay your pics of Pop are making me excited for our upcoming trip! Also glad to hear that online check-in worked in your favour :cheer2:

Love that you met with Karin and Tom - what a great DIS meet. Oh no on WPE being out of creme brulees - am glad the cheesecake was good though.

englishrose47
09-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Yay your pics of Pop are making me excited for our upcoming trip! Also glad to hear that online check-in worked in your favour :cheer2:

Love that you met with Karin and Tom - what a great DIS meet. Oh no on WPE being out of creme brulees - am glad the cheesecake was good though.

Yes I was bummed about the brulee, but did go back later in the week and they had it:banana:
I also watched the awesome cd Tom gave me of Austria it was breathtakingly beautiful !!:cloud9:

FauntleroyFAN07
09-06-2011, 10:34 AM
remember i told you about that buffett right next to the raptor on the main drag...very good and everyone will find something they will eat there, good variety.

also across from the power tower is a good dinner type restraunt...and you cant go wrong with there fast food chicken fingers are awesome.

the chuck wagon in the back of the park by the mine ride is good as well, and the theming is fun.

englishrose47
09-06-2011, 07:38 PM
I will be at WDW on the 23rd. :guilty: I'm bummed that I will miss you Rosie!

Joe and I had AP's for CP for a while. It's so not like Disney though. :lmao: Breakers is very quaint. There are some parts of the hotel that are not accessible by elevator and of course, that's where Joe and I usually end up. :rotfl2: Also, last time we were there, the main areas didn't have AC. :rolleyes1 It is beautiful though. I love old architecture. For a while we were going often and that was always my hotel of choice. We usually had a lake view which was nice.

There is a Friday's on property, at least there was the last time we were up there. It is on the Lake so you have to go outside the back gates of the park (near your hotel) and you will see it there (turn left outside the gates). Most of the places to eat there are CS type, again, not like Disney. :cutie:

Dang, I can't believe I am saying this (meaning who ever wants to leave Disney early?) but I wish I would be home by then so that we could do a meet.......

I'm hoping you will do a TR on CP though. I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

I am so bummed !!But Disney is the Perfect excuse !!!!I will do a report onit over on Our joint ptr as Dan & I will also be going to Disney next month!!

englishrose47
09-06-2011, 07:43 PM
remember i told you about that buffett right next to the raptor on the main drag...very good and everyone will find something they will eat there, good variety.

also across from the power tower is a good dinner type restraunt...and you cant go wrong with there fast food chicken fingers are awesome.

the chuck wagon in the back of the park by the mine ride is good as well, and the theming is fun.

I have already talked to Dan about the buffet !! Do you know the names of the other 2 !!I think the Buffet is called Midway Market , does Friendlies serve breakfast . I know Perkins is right at the Hotel as well !!

MAGICFOR2
09-08-2011, 02:46 AM
Okay, I found you! A little late to the party, but happy belated birthday to the Girls!:cheer2::cheer2: I'm too tired to read now, but at least maybe I will find you next time!

FauntleroyFAN07
09-08-2011, 03:38 PM
I have already talked to Dan about the buffet !! Do you know the names of the other 2 !!I think the Buffet is called Midway Market , does Friendlies serve breakfast . I know Perkins is right at the Hotel as well !!

coasters drive in is good food.
next to the iron dragon.

chuck wagon in the area between the genimin and the mean streak..

the walk up locations are good as well....

chuck is sort of a walk up, as you go down a cafeteria type line and get your food then find a seat and eat.

KatMark
09-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Rosie, I am so far behind...please forgive me.

Love the limo pictures...the kids really enjoyed it you can tell.

And the pool pictures are great too.

But I really love the pic of you, Karin and Tom and the one of you and Karin at Wolfgang. So glad that you got to meet up with them.

All7OfUs
09-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Hi Rosie,

Swinging by to say howdy doody! :goodvibes

MAGICFOR2
09-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Question 1

What color was the Limo??? BLACK!

Question 2

What was the Chaffeur'e name ? WALTER

Question 3.

Wher did we stop for Groceries ?? TARGET

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !????? $10 PER CAN

I took a cue from Marv and gave Reverse (opposite) answers;)

I know - you already took mine!

You said it was a REVERSE contest. Since I'm the first to answer in reverse, I am obviously the winner! Send me my prize!!! You are an inspiration to us all!:thumbsup2

Kat! Congrats on the little one! I just noticed your ticker too!

Where was this taken????

I know! I know! NORWAY! Oh wait! I'm going to take a clue from Glenn, Marv and Dan and change my answer - could it be, I don't know--- England at the R&C maybe???? :lmao:

Such a fun start, Rosie! I love how surprised the girls were, and how you were so excited you couldn't take pics!:goodvibes Nice to see Country Inn turned out so well for you! Looking forward to more!

englishrose47
09-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Just Back from Albany!!! I forgot the camera :confused3but as I can't post pix of the guys just remember last years :rotfl2:
So I am gonna do a quick HI LITES of the trip along with some Memorory Makers !!!

First Off on the drive down we stopped for lunch at a Service area , somewhere in the Syracuse area I think !! As we were getting ready to regroup another GROUP of Conventioners were also leaving and they told us to get a move on as the Thruway was gonna be closed due to flooding !!!:scared1:
As we got closer to Albany we saw what they meant:scared1:Side roads were totally under water !!We saw houses with just the roof sticking up !!!:scared1:The water was VERY close to the thruway :scared1:Exits were being closed , but we drove on and eventually came to the exit before ours and it WAS OPEN:banana:Hope rose and we successfully made it to out exit and arrived at Ther Marriot , before they closed the Thru way down:banana::banana:

So we had a good weekend safe and sound , good food and some hysterical moments

2 of the guys un beknownst to moi did not know how to use an elevator !!!:rotfl2:So I innocently sent them up to the room as they wanted to showere , the other escort was up there !!! When they returned 15 mins later I discovered that the y had not even got in the elevator !!" We don't know how to ":rotfl2:So I take them up and tried to show them BUT the elevator had already been summoned and the buttons were pressed so I just told them !!On the way down the other escort showed them how to press the button to get the elevator and showed them to press "1" for the ground floor !! They did it fine !!:rolleyes1Them later when they were going up he let them go ahead and was soooo pleased to see they were not standing there. So he pressed the elevator button , doors open and there they are !!They had summoned the elevator got in, doors closed and they did nothing :lmao:Who knows how long they would have sttod there in the elevator or where they would have gone IF someone else pressed a button:rotfl2:

Note to self these 2 cannot use the elevators alone EVER!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

englishrose47
09-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Okay, I found you! A little late to the party, but happy belated birthday to the Girls!:cheer2::cheer2: I'm too tired to read now, but at least maybe I will find you next time!

Welcome and you are not tooooo far behind !!!

coasters drive in is good food.
next to the iron dragon.

chuck wagon in the area between the genimin and the mean streak..

the walk up locations are good as well....

chuck is sort of a walk up, as you go down a cafeteria type line and get your food then find a seat and eat.

Making a note to add these 2 to the list!!!

Rosie, I am so far behind...please forgive me.

Love the limo pictures...the kids really enjoyed it you can tell.

And the pool pictures are great too.

But I really love the pic of you, Karin and Tom and the one of you and Karin at Wolfgang. So glad that you got to meet up with them.

Thanks Kathy !!! I am so far behind on so many threads , with all this travelling I am doing I never seem to get caught up!! Just got called to work the overnight at another house >> Ireally felt bad saying NO but I am just back and am working 12 hours alone tomorrow !! She understood but I feel so bad for her as she is having awful staffing woes !!:sad2:

Hi Rosie,

Swinging by to say howdy doody! :goodvibes

Howdy Doody back at ya Lady!!:hug:

englishrose47
09-10-2011, 08:21 PM
I took a cue from Marv and gave Reverse (opposite) answers;)

I know - you already took mine!

You are an inspiration to us all!:thumbsup2

Kat! Congrats on the little one! I just noticed your ticker too!

I know! I know! NORWAY! Oh wait! I'm going to take a clue from Glenn, Marv and Dan and change my answer - could it be, I don't know--- England at the R&C maybe???? :lmao:

Such a fun start, Rosie! I love how surprised the girls were, and how you were so excited you couldn't take pics!:goodvibes Nice to see Country Inn turned out so well for you! Looking forward to more!

Very Marvish!!!!:rotfl2: Your answers are !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hopefully tomorrow I will get some more updates done and on the ptr as well !!!

MAGICFOR2
09-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Rosie, I am :lmao: at the elevator story! That sounds like some kind of a Minnesota "farm boy goes to the big city" story, only it really happened!:lmao: I'm glad you were safe and dry - looking forward to more!

Minnie&Nana
09-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Rosie, so happy you were all safe! The flooding was horrible ~ I was a little surprised the trip was not cancelled due the the flooding, but glad you all did just fine! :)

Elevator story...aw, bless their hearts.

englishrose47
09-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Rosie, I am :lmao: at the elevator story! That sounds like some kind of a Minnesota "farm boy goes to the big city" story, only it really happened!:lmao: I'm glad you were safe and dry - looking forward to more!

It was one of those moments that make my job field so special !!!:rotfl2:

Rosie, so happy you were all safe! The flooding was horrible ~ I was a little surprised the trip was not cancelled due the the flooding, but glad you all did just fine! :)

Elevator story...aw, bless their hearts.

Oh yes I will never forget the elevator story:rotfl2:

WDWJonasGirl
09-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Love the TR so far!! I had my sweet 16 too.

englishrose47
09-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Love the TR so far!! I had my sweet 16 too.

Perfect Place to Celebtae it :cloud9::banana:

englishrose47
09-11-2011, 01:58 PM
As promised Karin & Tom's Mansion

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0080.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0081.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0083.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0084.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0085.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0087.jpg

It was gorgeous !!!

I really thought I had posted these but it seems not !!!:confused3

Karin and Tom drove me back to Pop and went to check out our rrom which Judy had checked us in too !! We heard a noise from the adjoining room and went to investigate and were startled to find a MAN in there :eek:But he was just the Plumber checking the toilet was working as Judy had called down :worship::rotfl2:After this we said our farewells and hoped to meet up at MK for EMH..... sadly we didn't !!:sad2:

Next up is the first supper at Planet Hollywood

KatMark
09-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Rosie, great pictures of OKW. We are really excited about staying there in two weeks. We don't have a huge room like Karin and Tom, but I understand the studios (which is what we have) are the biggest of all the studios on Disney property.

englishrose47
09-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Rosie, great pictures of OKW. We are really excited about staying there in two weeks. We don't have a huge room like Karin and Tom, but I understand the studios (which is what we have) are the biggest of all the studios on Disney property.

I loved the decor there !!! I think you will LOVE it:love::banana:

Lifelong_Dreamer
09-11-2011, 02:10 PM
I like the new decor in the OKW villas, they used to look awful but those pictures looked quite nice!

englishrose47
09-11-2011, 02:24 PM
I like the new decor in the OKW villas, they used to look awful but those pictures looked quite nice!

I thought so too !!!:goodvibes

IheartDDuck
09-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Wow, that really was some mansion that they were staying in! :lmao: I love OKW. So light and airy.

Whew, I'm glad the man you found in the room was just the plumber! ;)

MAGICFOR2
09-11-2011, 04:25 PM
It was one of those moments that make my job field so special !!!:rotfl2:

Oh yes I will never forget the elevator story:rotfl2:

Oh, definitely special! :goodvibes

Tom and Karin's mansion was very nice! Thanks for sharing!

englishrose47
09-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Oh, definitely special! :goodvibes

Tom and Karin's mansion was very nice! Thanks for sharing!

You are welcome !!!:thumbsup2

PirateKate
09-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Last time I was at WPE, I ordered the creme brulee, but now the picture of the cheesecake makes me wonder if I made a mistake. :laughing:

OKW looks beautiful!

eandesmom
09-12-2011, 05:24 PM
wow, that food looks GOOD! Maybe because I skipped lunch. :rotfl: I love the new decor at OKW, those floors are pretty!

vamassey1
09-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Loved the elevator story!:rotfl: I can just see this scene in a movie. Glad you made it there safely.

Lovely pictures of OKW. I would really like to check them out someday but doubt if I'll ever stay DVC.

Looking forward to diner at PH. We ate there in 2007. Danielle was scared to death she would see the Chuckie doll.:scared1:

englishrose47
09-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Last time I was at WPE, I ordered the creme brulee, but now the picture of the cheesecake makes me wonder if I made a mistake. :laughing:

OKW looks beautiful!

The cheesecake was good , but the Brulee still has my Heart and tummy!!!:rotfl2:

wow, that food looks GOOD! Maybe because I skipped lunch. :rotfl: I love the new decor at OKW, those floors are pretty!

Yes I really liked the decor there !!The Grand Floridian is toooo GRAND for me !!This was definately my style of Decor !! I am still not sold on these resorts though as they are soooo spread out unless you have a car!!!

Loved the elevator story!:rotfl: I can just see this scene in a movie. Glad you made it there safely.

Lovely pictures of OKW. I would really like to check them out someday but doubt if I'll ever stay DVC.

Looking forward to diner at PH. We ate there in 2007. Danielle was scared to death she would see the Chuckie doll.:scared1:

I'm telling you I could write a book on the True Stories that happen in this field !!!!:rotfl2: I have shared many of them !!:rotfl2:

englishrose47
09-13-2011, 09:27 AM
Disney Day 1 cont.

After saying goodbye to Karin and Tom we relaxed a little and the caught the bus to DTD and...

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0090.jpg

We looked around outside and spied this
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0089.jpg

On our way in they took our pix and for once we bought it , this is a redneck pix

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0097.jpg
We were seated immediately and a few pix follow
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0095.jpghttp://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0096.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0098.jpg
My crabcakes which I had taken a bite out of but they were dielish!
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0099.jpg

Judy's Chicken Fajitas which she said were great
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0101.jpg

[SIZE="4"]The girls both had steaks and this was a theme for them !!:rotfl2:

Cont in next post

MEK
09-13-2011, 09:33 AM
I can't see your pics right now, but I'm glad you had a good trip to Albany. I can't imagine seeing that much flooding first hand. Great elevator story! :rotfl2:

Your dinner at Planet Hollywood sounds so yummy and I can't wait to stop back and see the OKW "mansion".

englishrose47
09-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Continuing PH
Our desserts

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0102.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0103.jpg

Judy of course took many pix of the decor , but I only uploaded one

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0094.jpg

We then took a bus to the Contemporary and this to MK

Here was our first walk down Main Street
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0105.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0104.jpg

Yes I remembered to get apix of the color of our first monorail!!!!http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0106.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0112.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0113.jpg

Some pix of our evening at MK

Minnie&Nana
09-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Wow, MK looks crowded..and like it had rained. Hope the rest of the evening was dry.

Great pics, Rosie! :thumbsup2

Missing Disney right now and no trip on the horizon. :sad: I need to find a way to sneak away, but that takes $$$ and do not like solo trips. SO happy you have the free trips!! Know it is a working trip, but what better place to be at work!! ::yes::

marvali
09-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Here was our first walk down Main Street
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0105.jpg

Okay Rosie, you held out on us!!! :mad: All of those pictures from dinner and you didn't show us the drinks you obviously had to get such a steady picture on Main Street!!! :rotfl:

jenbear123
09-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Loving the food porn! Rosie, you've done me proud :hug: Wow, MK looked pretty crowded that night! :crowded:

KatMark
09-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Great update, Rosie and the food looks yummy. But didn't poor Kyle eat? ;)

Hooray for going to the MK on the monorail that night.

Lifelong_Dreamer
09-13-2011, 06:17 PM
Looks like a yummy meal at Planet Hollywood!

MEK
09-13-2011, 06:37 PM
OOps - so sorry to interrupt your post earlier today. DOH! But your meal looks fabulous, especially dessert. Yummy!!!!!!!

vamassey1
09-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Oh my you were right next to Chucky! I tried to get Danielle to come see it but there was no way she would.

Dinner really looked good. We loved it in 2007, tried to get Dh to agree to eating there on the next trip but I was out voted we're going back to T-Rex.

Love the group picture!

Looks like you got everyone to go to the MK and got some rides in too.

englishrose47
09-13-2011, 09:51 PM
I can't see your pics right now, but I'm glad you had a good trip to Albany. I can't imagine seeing that much flooding first hand. Great elevator story! :rotfl2:

Your dinner at Planet Hollywood sounds so yummy and I can't wait to stop back and see the OKW "mansion".

Yes the food was good !! I was torn between the crab cakes and the LA Lasagna which I have had before . Both are dleish. Judy very much enjoyed her Fajiotas !!:)

Wow, MK looks crowded..and like it had rained. Hope the rest of the evening was dry.

Great pics, Rosie! :thumbsup2

Missing Disney right now and no trip on the horizon. :sad: I need to find a way to sneak away, but that takes $$$ and do not like solo trips. SO happy you have the free trips!! Know it is a working trip, but what better place to be at work!! ::yes::

I know those $$$$ make it sooo hard !!! I am hoping that I can go in December next year still, but I just have to wait and see !!If the EX would only retire I would be in:cloud9:I could then definately swing it !! I am picking up more hours at Dan's Place , partly to help him out and also with an eye to Christmas !!Am excited that Walmart will have limited layaway for Christmas as this will help immensly good prices and time to pay !!!:banana::banana:

Okay Rosie, you held out on us!!! :mad: All of those pictures from dinner and you didn't show us the drinks you obviously had to get such a steady picture on Main Street!!! :rotfl:

I was Disney Drunk !!!:rotfl2:Actually Judy didn't drink anything all week !1I never do sooo it has to be the effect of seeing MK for the first time that trip:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

englishrose47
09-13-2011, 09:56 PM
Loving the food porn! Rosie, you've done me proud :hug: Wow, MK looked pretty crowded that night! :crowded:

I didn't get many as Judy wouldn't let me !!!:sad2::rotfl2:

Great update, Rosie and the food looks yummy. But didn't poor Kyle eat? ;)

Hooray for going to the MK on the monorail that night.

Yes Kyle ate but I didn't get a pix:rotfl2: so here he is with a drink(non alcoholic Marv)
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0096.jpg

Looks like a yummy meal at Planet Hollywood!

Judy Loves :love:that place and it is a must do for her every time !! :banana:

englishrose47
09-13-2011, 09:59 PM
OOps - so sorry to interrupt your post earlier today. DOH! But your meal looks fabulous, especially dessert. Yummy!!!!!!!

No problem:banana: The food was good and so was the dessert !!I think Kyle had a sundae and Judy the Brownie dessert !!

Oh my you were right next to Chucky! I tried to get Danielle to come see it but there was no way she would.

Dinner really looked good. We loved it in 2007, tried to get Dh to agree to eating there on the next trip but I was out voted we're going back to T-Rex.

Love the group picture!

Looks like you got everyone to go to the MK and got some rides in too.

I think I do have a pix of Chuckie I just haven't uploaded it !!If Danielle asks nicely I will !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

All7OfUs
09-14-2011, 12:17 AM
Hey Rosie Girl!!

I have to say, those dinners looked nomtastic!! Especially the crabcakes- I haven't had any of those for years! YUM!

Thanks for being such a diligent DISer!!

englishrose47
09-14-2011, 08:14 AM
Hey Rosie Girl!!

I have to say, those dinners looked nomtastic!! Especially the crabcakes- I haven't had any of those for years! YUM!

Thanks for being such a diligent DISer!!

Yes the food and the service were great !! We have always had good luck at PH !!It is a little noisy though!!

englishrose47
09-15-2011, 11:17 PM
Hey Vamassey , I just realised there is a pix of Danielle's favorite person:rotfl2:

PlutosRHM55
09-16-2011, 10:02 PM
Oh, Food pics... they look... so delicious! Planet Hollywood seems to have some good food, especially those desserts :goodvibes And it looks like you had a fun night in MK :thumbsup2 to the Monorail picture!

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

englishrose47
09-16-2011, 10:06 PM
Oh, Food pics... they look... so delicious! Planet Hollywood seems to have some good food, especially those desserts :goodvibes And it looks like you had a fun night in MK :thumbsup2 to the Monorail picture!

Thanks the food was good !! Only had one bad meal the whole time !! We did have fun at MK!!Doing EMH was a first for the family as Kyle never stayed up late and now he is older he does !!:banana::banana:

englishrose47
09-16-2011, 10:33 PM
Disney Day 2

We were off to Epcot : First order of business was my all time favorite SOARIN'

Then the family tried The Land Boat Ride for the first time :confused3would they like it :confused3YES they did in fact we did again on another day !! Kyle loved the Fish and I think they were everyones favorite !! The Nine pound lemons were a hit too !

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0128.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0131.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0135.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0137.jpg

I was relieved as I wasn'r sure they would enjoy it !!:cloud9::love::banana:

Next we sauntered over to the SEAS

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0145.jpg

Kyle looks sooo happy to have his pix taken AGAIN!!!:rotfl2:

We then beat it to the World which we never had as a family spent much time in

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0183.jpg
Kyle was more willing to pose with Grandma than his sisters !!:rotfl2:

As you can see we were wearing Ponchos as it was pouring !! I need to back track I forgot we also did SE which is a favorite of the family's !!

Judy had said NO to the Mexican Boat ride but changed her mind !! The girls wanted to get the stamps at each Kidcot and we hit quite a few .
Time was running out and we had ressies at TE to get too!!

Stay tuned for yet another way to celebrate 16!!:banana:

IheartDDuck
09-16-2011, 10:47 PM
Yay Epcot!

Well who wouldn't love to see a nine pound lemon! :lmao: I'm glad that they liked Livin' with the Land.

You look very stylish in your sombrero! :laughing:

englishrose47
09-16-2011, 10:53 PM
Yay Epcot!

Well who wouldn't love to see a nine pound lemon! :lmao: I'm glad that they liked Livin' with the Land.

You look very stylish in your sombrero! :laughing:

The Sombero was the first of several HAT pix !!They all seemed to enjoy those pix:banana:But were totally opposed to taking any pole dancing pix !!:rotfl2:

KatMark
09-16-2011, 11:01 PM
Great update, Rosie. I love the Sombrero hat pictures. Glad to see that everyone liked The Land.

englishrose47
09-16-2011, 11:12 PM
Great update, Rosie. I love the Sombrero hat pictures. Glad to see that everyone liked The Land.

Thanks Kathy, I will be taking more next monthand lots of POLE Dancing , I plan on getting Dan involved too !!:lmao:

jenb1023
09-18-2011, 08:54 AM
I am a bit behind so I will backtrack a little. First day at DTD and MK looks like it was great! Okw looks very nice and sounds like everyone enjoyed dinner at PH. Glad they liked living with the land - we did the behind the seeds tour there which we all enjoyed.

DannyDisneyFreak
09-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Okay I made here by page 13! 13 is my lucky number so that's okay... I skimmed through the first 12 pages but I didn't see any poles or dancing or any combination of the two... So better late then never, I just updated our joint PTR yesterday (here is the plug) so come on over and check out some hot Italians and pole dancers, the link is in my signiture. :cool1:

DannyDisneyFreak
09-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Okay I made here by page 13! 13 is my lucky number so that's okay... I skimmed through the first 12 pages but I didn't see any poles or dancing or any combination of the two... So better late then never, I just updated our joint PTR yesterday (here is the plug) so come on over and check out some hot Italians and pole dancers, the link is in my signiture. :cool1:

Okay so when I posted it bumped me over to page 14!!! Oh no!!!

podsnel
09-18-2011, 12:04 PM

Where was this taken????

Hi Rosie!!:goodvibes

I remember this day- it was in Epcot the day I met YOU! :) Do you know we saw the Norwegians being all patriotic again this last trip? Fortunately for them it was not quite as hot as the day we saw them the first time- I still don't know how they could stand wearing those suits!

So happy you all enjoyed the limo!! And lucky you getting to meet Karin & Tom, two of the nicest DISsers there could ever be. Glad your trip is so much fun so far!

dizneeat
09-18-2011, 12:28 PM
Hi Rosie!

I FINALLY made it here!
I SO, SO, SO enjoyed meeting you on August 19! We both just wish we had had more time! :hug:

Wonderful start to your trip report! I really enjoy the way you tell your "story".

Oh, and nice pics of my "vacation home" at OKW!

And may I asked that I started my dining review and trip report and I am missing you terribly there. ;)
Come on over if you are interested! :goodvibes

englishrose47
09-18-2011, 01:24 PM
I am a bit behind so I will backtrack a little. First day at DTD and MK looks like it was great! Okw looks very nice and sounds like everyone enjoyed dinner at PH. Glad they liked living with the land - we did the behind the seeds tour there which we all enjoyed.

Yes I think the family would like that tour too !!Some people were doing that when we were on the ride and they mentioned being interested !!

Hi Rosie!!:goodvibes

I remember this day- it was in Epcot the day I met YOU! :) Do you know we saw the Norwegians being all patriotic again this last trip? Fortunately for them it was not quite as hot as the day we saw them the first time- I still don't know how they could stand wearing those suits!

So happy you all enjoyed the limo!! And lucky you getting to meet Karin & Tom, two of the nicest DISsers there could ever be. Glad your trip is so much fun so far!

I knew you would remember !!:thumbsup2We couldn't figure out why they were celebrating in England :rotfl2:

englishrose47
09-18-2011, 01:25 PM

Okay so when I posted it bumped me over to page 14!!! Oh no!!!

Good job Dan !! I will be leaving for work in an hour and am making shepherds Pie Yummy!!!!!:rotfl2:

englishrose47
09-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Hi Rosie!

I FINALLY made it here!
I SO, SO, SO enjoyed meeting you on August 19! We both just wish we had had more time! :hug:

Wonderful start to your trip report! I really enjoy the way you tell your "story".

Oh, and nice pics of my "vacation home" at OKW!

And may I asked that I started my dining review and trip report and I am missing you terribly there. ;)
Come on over if you are interested! :goodvibes

I subbed!!!!

vamassey1
09-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Living with the Land is a family favorite for us. It took us several trip to do it and now it's a staple.

Kyle does not look happy taking pictures with his sisters. Much better when taking picture with you.

Can't wait to hear about TE.

englishrose47
09-19-2011, 03:12 PM
Living with the Land is a family favorite for us. It took us several trip to do it and now it's a staple.

Kyle does not look happy taking pictures with his sisters. Much better when taking picture with you.

Can't wait to hear about TE.

I did get some much happier to be in the same pix as my sisters pix !!!:rotfl2:
TE was awesome :banana::banana:

MAGICFOR2
09-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Looks like a great dinner at PH, and then a nice night at MK too!:thumbsup2 Nice start to your trip, Rosie!

englishrose47
09-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Looks like a great dinner at PH, and then a nice night at MK too!:thumbsup2 Nice start to your trip, Rosie!

Thanks !!

MEK
09-19-2011, 04:29 PM
You're right - Kyle looks none too happy to be posing with his sisters. Glad everyone liked Living with the Land. I love that ride!

englishrose47
09-19-2011, 07:46 PM
You're right - Kyle looks none too happy to be posing with his sisters. Glad everyone liked Living with the Land. I love that ride!

Thanks I was a little worried as to what they would think of it , but seeing as they went again on our next Epcot day at Judy's suggestion I knew it was a HIT!!!!!I love it when my daughtwr who says they have seen everything at Disney has been shown new things each time and there is still MORE!!!

Wicket's Mom
09-19-2011, 09:15 PM
We like that boat ride in the land. It has been at least 20 years since we have ridden it. So, we made up for it this time. We rode it twice!:thumbsup2

I'm trying to catch up with everyone's TRs since we have come home from WDW. I want another trip soon, but thta is not in the cards yet.:sad2:

englishrose47
09-19-2011, 09:47 PM
We like that boat ride in the land. It has been at least 20 years since we have ridden it. So, we made up for it this time. We rode it twice!:thumbsup2

I'm trying to catch up with everyone's TRs since we have come home from WDW. I want another trip soon, but thta is not in the cards yet.:sad2:

I go again in October , but then that's it till next year!!!

englishrose47
09-20-2011, 11:07 PM
Another long day at work , First a meeting for my upcoming Cedar Ptrip and then the BIGGIE Disney next month!!!!!!So excited we get to share a Photopass cd!!!!!

Minnie&Nana
09-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Rosie, what exciting news did you get at your meeting!!! Maybe a Cruise for you in Feb???

englishrose47
09-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Rosie, what exciting news did you get at your meeting!!! Maybe a Cruise for you in Feb???

Nope that hasn't come up yet !! But after Disney or before if we meet for the after Cedar Point trip I will bring it up !!!!! Nothing is definate yet but plans are in the works :confused3:rolleyes1

marvali
09-21-2011, 08:24 PM
Yes Kyle ate but I didn't get a pix:rotfl2: so here he is with a drink(non alcoholic Marv)
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0096.jpgTHAT explains the disappointed look...... :laughing:

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0183.jpg
Kyle was more willing to pose with Grandma than his sisters !!:rotfl2:
My what a big........uh, HAT you have Rosie!!! The better to embarrass my family with Wooden Marv!!! :rotfl2:
The Sombero was the first of several HAT pix !!They all seemed to enjoy those pix:banana:But were totally opposed to taking any pole dancing pix !!:rotfl2:I can't believe that! What's wrong with those people!!!! :confused3
Thanks Kathy, I will be taking more next monthand lots of POLE Dancing , I plan on getting Dan involved too !!:lmao:Don't forget Wooden Marv! :woohoo:

englishrose47
09-21-2011, 10:36 PM
THAT explains the disappointed look...... :laughing:
My what a big........uh, HAT you have Rosie!!! The better to embarrass my family with Wooden Marv!!! :rotfl2:
I can't believe that! What's wrong with those people!!!! :confused3
Don't forget Wooden Marv! :woohoo:

They are such party poopers at least Kyle redeemed himself in alater update you will se he did me proud !! Judy and the gitrls were pretty good about Hat pix too !!! But Kyle's is a classic :confused3:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

KatMark
09-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Rosie, just popping in to say goodbye; I'll see you in two weeks.

englishrose47
09-21-2011, 10:56 PM
Rosie, just popping in to say goodbye; I'll see you in two weeks.

Have a great trip Kathy!!!!!:hug:

englishrose47
09-25-2011, 08:17 PM
We are back from Cedar Point and only have 18 days till DISNEY!!!:banana::banana:So I have 2 weeks to get this PTR wrapped up !!Did you here that Dan !!! We had lots of chats about Disney on our LONG drive to Cedar Point and back . Discussed restaurants we want to try on future trips etc etc !!!!Dan reminisced about past trips and I told my tails too , we had a good time talking Disney while most of them slept exhausted from all the fun at the Park!!!

DannyDisneyFreak
09-26-2011, 12:57 PM
We did have a good time... and Rosie found GUESS WHAT?!?!?!!! :confused3

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z263/danny1381/IMG-20110924-00277.jpg

And we also found a rare bird at the zoo... the endangered Marv-billed waterfowl

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z263/danny1381/IMG-20110923-00235.jpg

englishrose47
09-26-2011, 02:03 PM
We did have a good time... and Rosie found GUESS WHAT?!?!?!!! :confused3

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z263/danny1381/IMG-20110924-00277.jpg

And we also found a rare bird at the zoo... the endangered Marv-billed waterfowl

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z263/danny1381/IMG-20110923-00235.jpg

Oh Yes I had to find a pole !!!!:rotfl2:That Bird was just calling Marv's name !!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

All7OfUs
09-26-2011, 02:22 PM
Hey, hey, hey, Rosie Girl! Just checking in to say hi and check out the Marv (elous) Bird. Nice shot!

And I should have guessed I'd find you wrapped around one of your favorite places... :laughing:

eandesmom
09-26-2011, 02:38 PM

dizneeat
09-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Glad you're back safe and sound - how fun that you found a pole during your trip! :rotfl2:

FauntleroyFAN07
09-26-2011, 04:21 PM
if you can share some cedar point pics, its been a few years since ive been, or share some of your tails of the trip...
:thumbsup2

englishrose47
09-26-2011, 05:34 PM
Hey, hey, hey, Rosie Girl! Just checking in to say hi and check out the Marv (elous) Bird. Nice shot!

And I should have guessed I'd find you wrapped around one of your favorite places... :laughing:

Had to do it !!! I did not find a piglet's lap tosit on!!:rotfl2:

Glad you're back safe and sound - how fun that you found a pole during your trip! :rotfl2:

Did you have any doubts that I would !!!:lmao:

if you can share some cedar point pics, its been a few years since ive been, or share some of your tails of the trip...
:thumbsup2
Check out our Joint Ptr for our upcoming Free trip, we are posting about our trip on there !!
We ate at Midway Market and had a Pizza Buffet, which was a huge success. Couldn't beleive all the dessrts too!!:cloud9:

englishrose47
09-27-2011, 11:07 PM
We had ressies at Teppon Edo and took our time walking thru the World (will post the Countries pix all together as at this point without my notes I can't remember !!! Call it serious Senior moments !!:lmao:

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0184.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0186.jpg

Here we are waiting for our Chef and here he is .....
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0187.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0189.jpg

The Famous Onion Volcano is being created
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0195.jpg
The Girls are blessed with the Birthday Chef's Hats , much to Kyle's amusement , they actually were pretty good sports about it
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0198.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0200.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0201.jpg

Not to be out done
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0203.jpg

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0212-1.jpg

Now some around the world pix http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0208.jpg
The Japanese Drummers , Kyle loved them and we watched them more than once:rotfl2:

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0216.jpg

Off Kilter I was surprised that Judy enjoyed this , we sat a while and listened !!
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0215.jpg
The World before Illuminations

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/Disney%20vacations/GEDC0626.jpg

Oh Canada!!

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/Disney%20vacations/GEDC0627.jpg

Oh Yes Rosie is HOME and YES I called the number and Kyle answered but didn't give me time to taker a pix so Judy called again and I went in !!!!:rotfl2:

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/Disney%20vacations/GEDC0628.jpg

Another Hat Pix
Stay tuned for more of Epcot !!!!

MAGICFOR2
09-28-2011, 12:35 AM
Looks like a great time at Teppan Edo - the girls were good sports!:thumbsup2 What did Kyle think about the volcano? Had he been there before?

Groovy Hat!:hippie:

MEK
09-28-2011, 08:52 AM
I snuck in a peek at your pictures before I left for work today!!!!!! I love Teppan Edo. It's definitely one of my favs!!!!!! Fun update, as always!

englishrose47
09-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Looks like a great time at Teppan Edo - the girls were good sports!:thumbsup2 What did Kyle think about the volcano? Had he been there before?

Groovy Hat!:hippie:

Kyle calls Teppon Ed , the Volcano Restaurant:lmao:It was one of his favorites , but we also treid a couple of new ones and they were also BIG hits !!!:banana:

I snuck in a peek at your pictures before I left for work today!!!!!! I love Teppan Edo. It's definitely one of my favs!!!!!! Fun update, as always!

Yes, Judy always wants Planet Hollywood and Kyle asks for The Volcano Restaurant !! Iwill be eating there on the 13th on my Free Trip !! Check out my Cedar Point review and pix on my Joint PTR!!!:banana:

podsnel
09-29-2011, 10:55 AM
Cute hat pics!! ALL of them!! I love that she even wore it out of the restaurant. :rotfl:

disneyfan61
09-29-2011, 02:08 PM
Hi Rosie. I have been out of the loop for a while but I am back now & going to catch up...

All7OfUs
09-29-2011, 02:15 PM
Lovely pictures from Teppan. I have to admit, it's just not one of my favorite places to go, so look for my review in a while in my TR. But I am glad that your crew enjoyed it a lot and they got the chef hats! That's a cool reason to go right there! :thumbsup2

disneyfan61
09-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Ok all caught up.

What a great limo & what a great surprise!!

Glad to see wooden Marv made the trip with you.;)

Great location room at Pop.:thumbsup2

We have never eaten at Planet Hollywood before but will need to try it someday. Now WPE is an absolute favorite. Love it there!!

Glad to see everyone enjoying Epcot. We love Living with the land. Love your pics around WS.

Teppan Edo is now a fav of ours. The boys liked it there in May.

FauntleroyFAN07
09-29-2011, 03:30 PM
ahh no more food pics at tapen edu...i love that cooking

FauntleroyFAN07
09-29-2011, 03:41 PM
i cant find it whats the name of the PTR

eandesmom
09-29-2011, 03:58 PM
Fun time at teppan, I'm glad the girls were sports about the hats :)

englishrose47
09-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Cute hat pics!! ALL of them!! I love that she even wore it out of the restaurant. :rotfl:

That was Judy wearing it as we left Japan:rotfl2:Yes I loved the Chef's Hats and they did enjoy them!!!:banana:

Hi Rosie. I have been out of the loop for a while but I am back now & going to catch up...

Glad to have you back Doreen!!:)

englishrose47
09-29-2011, 05:43 PM
Lovely pictures from Teppan. I have to admit, it's just not one of my favorite places to go, so look for my review in a while in my TR. But I am glad that your crew enjoyed it a lot and they got the chef hats! That's a cool reason to go right there! :thumbsup2

To be honest I am not a huge fan of TE, but the family is and so is Carol !!:confused3 At lerast it is not awful like MM was !!

Ok all caught up.

What a great limo & what a great surprise!!

Glad to see wooden Marv made the trip with you.;)

Great location room at Pop.:thumbsup2

We have never eaten at Planet Hollywood before but will need to try it someday. Now WPE is an absolute favorite. Love it there!!

Glad to see everyone enjoying Epcot. We love Living with the land. Love your pics around WS.

Teppan Edo is now a fav of ours. The boys liked it there in May.

Yes the Limo was a HUGE success, Judy is the PH fan and it will always be a must do for her !! Actually the food has always been good there ,so I can't complain!!!

englishrose47
09-29-2011, 05:46 PM

ahh no more food pics at tapen edu...i love that cooking

I find the pix are basically all the same , just the chef changes :rotfl2:

i cant find it whats the name of the PTR

A Joint ptr by Danny Disney Freak, I will bump it up so it is easier to find!!

englishrose47
09-29-2011, 05:54 PM
Fun time at teppan, I'm glad the girls were sports about the hats :)

Yes it was fun with the Hats !!!

jordanyosh
09-30-2011, 04:19 PM
peep

marvali
09-30-2011, 05:30 PM
We are back from Cedar Point and only have 18 days till DISNEY!!!:banana::banana:So I have 2 weeks to get this PTR wrapped up !!Did you here that Dan !!! We had lots of chats about Disney on our LONG drive to Cedar Point and back . Discussed restaurants we want to try on future trips etc etc !!!!Dan reminisced about past trips and I told my tails too , we had a good time talking Disney while most of them slept exhausted from all the fun at the Park!!!Would that be that TALE when you were a little girl and got hung upside down and showed your TAIL??? :rotfl2:
[B]We did have a good time...

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]And we also found a rare bird at the zoo... the endangered Marv-billed waterfowl

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z263/danny1381/IMG-20110923-00235.jpgEt Tu, Dan???? :mad: I KNEW Rosie was going to end up being a bad influence on you one day....... :sad2:

And I should have guessed I'd find you wrapped around one of your favorite places... :laughing:Well, you know Rosie. She's always going to be wrapped around something!!! :eek:
:thumbsup2Oh Dan, I've seen some of your pictures to know where your focus is at times, but now you want Rosie to share HER tail???? :scared1:

englishrose47
09-30-2011, 05:39 PM
peep

JORDAN:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:I am sooo happy to hear from you my FRIEND:hug:

englishrose47
09-30-2011, 05:42 PM
Would that be that TALE when you were a little girl and got hung upside down and showed your TAIL??? :rotfl2:
Et Tu, Dan???? :mad: I KNEW Rosie was going to end up being a bad influence on you one day....... :sad2:
Well, you know Rosie. She's always going to be wrapped around something!!! :eek:
Oh Dan, I've seen some of your pictures to know where your focus is at times, but now you want Rosie to share HER tail???? :scared1:

I must be hanging around Dan as in the Duck Fan ,with that little spelling ****oo!!
How can I not get wrapped around a POLE!!:rotfl2:

If Dan (Duck) ever finds his way over hear:confused3:rotfl2:

Dan ( Boss) needs NO encouragement from me !!:snooty::rotfl2:

PlutosRHM55
09-30-2011, 06:24 PM
Alright, catching up...

EPCOT! Woot! :thumbsup2 to Living with the Land and Gran Fiesta Tour, people just don't understand those rides :sad2: Also, the nine-pound lemon is added incentive haha And I see your rocking the sombrero, NICE!

Oooooo... Teppan Edo! Lots of fun (: The birthday girls looking awesome in their chef hats ::yes:: A big thumbs up to Off-Kilter, too. :D

Rozz
09-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Looks like a good time at Teppan Edo! We had such a great experience there. The attendants for our table were so good with the kids. I have to give them the credit for my picky eaters doing so well there. They tried everything and seemed to like most of it! I don't know for sure but I think the attendants enjoyed my kids more than my kids did them. The wait staff definitely got a kick out of my zany children!

Love the chef's hats on the birthday girls!

MAGICFOR2
10-01-2011, 02:34 AM
peep

So fun to see these little peeps everywhere!:goodvibes

DisneyJo
10-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Rosie your favourite Brit is finally here :hug: Have you missed me? :hug:

It sounds as though the Birthday trip is a huge success so far. The girls look as though they're loving all the attention and what a lovely Gran you are booking them the limo :goodvibes

englishrose47
10-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Rosie your favourite Brit is finally here :hug: Have you missed me? :hug:

It sounds as though the Birthday trip is a huge success so far. The girls look as though they're loving all the attention and what a lovely Gran you are booking them the limo :goodvibes

Jo I miss you !!!! You are still the Bestest!!:hug:Yes the Limo was a HUGE success !! Tonight the girls are at the Homecoming Dance !! Their first time and they were all bedecked in new clothes !!The dance is over but they were going to Applebees to eat after !! Judy is waiting up to pick them up when they are ready !! Jo when we first met they were only 11 and now :sad2::sad2:They are young ladies !!!:thumbsup2

Hope you and the family are well !!:hug:

englishrose47
10-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Alright, catching up...

EPCOT! Woot! :thumbsup2 to Living with the Land and Gran Fiesta Tour, people just don't understand those rides :sad2: Also, the nine-pound lemon is added incentive haha And I see your rocking the sombrero, NICE!

Oooooo... Teppan Edo! Lots of fun (: The birthday girls looking awesome in their chef hats ::yes:: A big thumbs up to Off-Kilter, too. :D

Off Kilter surprised me with being a HIT with Judy!!!:banana:

Looks like a good time at Teppan Edo! We had such a great experience there. The attendants for our table were so good with the kids. I have to give them the credit for my picky eaters doing so well there. They tried everything and seemed to like most of it! I don't know for sure but I think the attendants enjoyed my kids more than my kids did them. The wait staff definitely got a kick out of my zany children!

Love the chef's hats on the birthday girls!

Yes the kids always request TE!!!

So fun to see these little peeps everywhere!:goodvibes

Oh yes it is !!!:banana: