PDA

View Full Version : AK grand villa question

disny45
08-27-2011, 04:46 PM
I have a quick question to anyone who has stayed at an AK grand villa. On the DVCnews photo page it shows a pool table in the grand villa. Do all of the grand villas feature a pool table or is this something that needs to be requested-or in one village and not the other? Or was this just something that was thrown in there from a community area?

Thanks again- you guys are just so helpful:goodvibes

bcpage
08-27-2011, 04:58 PM
I believe only the grand villas in the Jambo House have the pool tables...

Disneycouple99
08-27-2011, 05:24 PM

Correct. None in Kidani.

disny45
08-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Much appreciated again;):thumbsup2

Lancer
08-27-2011, 08:51 PM

And just to add, You dont have to request one, all the Jambo GV have them. You will absolutely love the GV. The only downside is the long walk to get to them especially after a long day in the parks. I only wish we had enough points to stay in one more often.

DenLo
08-28-2011, 11:22 AM
Just some additional information about the difference in AKV GV's at Jambo House and Kidani Village.

Jambo House Floorplan

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/wdrl/wdrl%20Travel/DVC/Kidani%20Village%20Animal%20Kingdom%20Villas/JamboHouse1story_akv_3brGV_.jpg

The Jambo House GVs is a one story unit. The square footage is 2349. One room is dedicated to a pool table versus the two tables shown on the floorplan. There is less privacy and more noise for the secondary bedrooms because they share a wall.

All GV's at Jambo House are located on the 5th floor at Jambo House.

Kidani Village Floorplan

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/wdrl/wdrl%20Travel/DVC/Kidani%20Village%20Animal%20Kingdom%20Villas/AKV-kidani-grandvillakidani.jpg

The Kidani GV is two stories. The square footage is 2201. There is an extra queen size pullout couch located in the loft area on the second floor. It gives your guests more flexibility in sleeping arrangements, even though it means there is sleeping space for 14 the occupancy limit is still only 12. Also the two secondary bedrooms are separated by the loft area so it gives them more privacy.

The GV's at Kidani are located on the 4th and 5th floors.