PDA

View Full Version : Making more keys?

jpeka65844
08-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Hey all! We have a large party heading to the World in December and will be spread out over 2 2BDRM villas.

Can the front desk make us extra keys so that we can come and go in each other's villas? Or is that a no-no?

DebbieB
08-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Hey all! We have a large party heading to the World in December and will be spread out over 2 2BDRM villas.

Can the front desk make us extra keys so that we can come and go in each other's villas? Or is that a no-no?

One time I was with friends and we had 2 rooms. They coded our keys to open both rooms.

jpeka65844
08-27-2011, 02:01 PM
One time I was with friends and we had 2 rooms. They coded our keys to open both rooms.

One villa will be on the DDP, one won't. Will that make a difference?

rlovew
08-27-2011, 03:42 PM
They may let you- the biggest thing will be that whoever has the extra keys to the villa that does have the dining plan needs to know not to use it- or the other villa will come up short on meals.

spiceycat
08-27-2011, 04:04 PM
they generally require everyone permission - at least they did for me.

disneynutz
08-27-2011, 07:29 PM
One villa will be on the DDP, one won't. Will that make a difference?

Probably, but you can always ask.

:earsboy: Bill

Disbroads
08-28-2011, 06:59 AM

I was once told they can only make as many keys as the guest list, or max room occupancy. Maybe that changed last year with the new property management system. Hope it works!