PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the DVC Rent Trade Board?

AnnetteF
08-26-2011, 08:10 AM
OK, I haven't needed it or looked for it in a while, but I was thinking of renting out our remaining 80 points for this use year and I came on looking for the rent trade board and it is GONE! :confused3 Can someone tell me what happened to it? If it is gone, any ideas on what else I could do to find someone to rent points? Thanks in advance!

CarolMN
08-26-2011, 08:16 AM
You need to be logged in to see the Rent/Trade Board. Now that you logged in to post the question, try again. It will be there. :)

AnnetteF
08-26-2011, 08:17 AM
Thanks! Now it is there.

mousefansmom
08-26-2011, 03:47 PM
I found out today that you must have 50 evenly non rent/trade posts per year to offer your points. I am really bummed because although I haven't been active lately (hardly had time to go to the bathroom 50 times in the last year!), I swear by Disboards and have been a member here for 10 years. I thought I could help someone with a very cheap last minute rental, just about GIVING the points away, but now I am stuck with points that will expire next week. Thankfully there weren't many, but I still hate to see them go to waste. If I want to pay for a Disboard membership I can post, but it apparently takes 24 hours and more money than I would make on renting. Just a bummer!

starry_solo
08-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Or you can hurry and post on all the forums. *lol* Is there any availability at VGC for sometime this week?

been2marceline
08-26-2011, 04:45 PM
Or you can hurry and post on all the forums. *lol* Is there any availability at VGC for sometime this week?

That won't work... the trick word is "evenly" - they have a unique formula to keep anyone who has just came back to the boards from posting....

mousefansmom
08-26-2011, 07:14 PM

sending you a pm so I don't hijack the thread :0)

BUDDYBEAR
08-27-2011, 05:22 PM
GOOD LUCK ON OUR RENTING :cool1:

mousefansmom
08-27-2011, 09:24 PM

Only 2BR at VGC from tomorrow until next Thursday...