PDA

View Full Version : Phone call from MS today?

connorlevismom
08-25-2011, 03:32 PM
I had this message on my phone that sounded rather strange. The guy said he was calling from DVC and that there was a mistake that was made with our account that they needed to correct it. He said I needed to call him back so that they could get it fixed.

It sounded fishy to me. Has anyone had this type of phone call? I cannot imagine what would be wrong. We have been members since 2004 so I would have thought it would have been caught by now, if there was a mistake somewhere.

Kristine

Tinks "SS"
08-25-2011, 03:39 PM
i would call member services and let them you that you received that call and give them the number that was given. i wouldn't call that number but alert MS cause there may be a new scam trying to start. Hopefully, they can stop it before they get anyone.

disneynutz
08-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Call them back and see who it is. Do not give out any info and let us know what they say.

:earsboy: Bill

tbay
08-25-2011, 08:09 PM
please let us know how you made out when you callled member services
sounds weird to me

webcs
08-25-2011, 08:16 PM
they called us in the late winter to tell us about the changes to the benefits, so not unheard of that they call. but yeah, be careful!!

Dean
08-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Several reported this type of call recently. It turned out to be guide changes. The messages varied but tended to be misleading and ones that engendered concern.

Hopefully
08-26-2011, 12:00 PM
Several reported this type of call recently. It turned out to be guide changes. The messages varied but tended to be misleading and ones that engendered concern.

I agree. I had a similar call several months ago that there was a change to my account. Made me very nervous.
But it was our new guide introducing herself.
Funny message though

BEASLYBOO
08-26-2011, 01:22 PM
I had a call roughly 2 to 3 weeks ago, my new guide. She introduced herself, asked if I was considering adding on, mentioned Hawaii.

Lancer
08-27-2011, 10:31 PM

Same situation here. When I tried to call back first thing in the morning, all I got was voice mail with no indication of who this person was. I tried every half hour all day long. You wouldnt imagine all the bad senarios I conjured up in my head during the day. I finally got through at 3:00pm and had a big sigh of relief when it turned out to be a new guide introducing herself(Kathy Conforti).

DizDays
08-28-2011, 02:17 AM
ConnorLevisMom - did you ever call MS or respond to the message? We're curious to hear what they said. Let us know when you get a chance.

BUDDYBEAR
08-28-2011, 10:46 AM
call member services and check it out :cool1: