PDA

View Full Version : Dvc Rentals and Dining plan

mickeys girl 52
08-22-2011, 06:09 PM
I have rented points before but have never been asked to reserve the Dining plan before.Now that you have to pay for it before hand I am wondering if any of you have done this for your renters. If so, How did you work the finances? :confused3

M4travels
08-22-2011, 07:03 PM
I have rented points before but have never been asked to reserve the Dining plan before.Now that you have to pay for it before hand I am wondering if any of you have done this for your renters. If so, How did you work the finances? :confused3

I told the person who rented a reservation from me that since it needed to be paid at the time of reservation, they would need to either purchase a gift card for the amount and provide that to me so I could then provide it to DVC OR send the amount via Paypal and I would make the reservation once the payment cleared. It worked great both times.

Michael

Disneypapa
08-23-2011, 12:01 PM
I told the person who rented a reservation from me that since it needed to be paid at the time of reservation, they would need to either purchase a gift card for the amount and provide that to me so I could then provide it to DVC OR send the amount via Paypal and I would make the reservation once the payment cleared. It worked great both times.

Michael

Sounds like a good idea. This keeps the renter from having to give you their credit card number.

M4travels
08-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Sounds like a good idea. This keeps the renter from having to give you their credit card number.

And I should have added that they went with Paypal both times; very easy.

Michael

honeymo78
08-23-2011, 02:59 PM
For a recent rental, they sent me the money for the dining plan via paypal and I added the plan as soon as the money hit my bank account.