PDA

View Full Version : Artist Point "Hot Pot"?

Karlzmom
08-20-2011, 10:13 PM
Not sure where this goes, but am hoping someone will move it to where it can find someone to answer my question...:goodvibes

I've been looking at allears menus and see that on the Artist Point menu there is a "Wild Caught Jumbo Prawn and Crab "Hot-Pot" - with mussels, crispy pork, jasmine rice, and spiced Thai Coconut Broth" Has anyone had it? What did you think? Do you have pictures? It sounds good, but I can't find any reviews of it [hundreds of salmon pics, but alas nothing to help me visualize....;)]

TIA!

bubblefactory
08-20-2011, 11:39 PM
I had it last night and have a picture but can't upload the pic until we get home. It was really nice though, well presented and full of flavour. The jumbo prawn was enormous, almost filling the bowl by itself.

Karlzmom
08-21-2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks so much for the feedback! I'll look for your pic in a bit....how long will you be at the world? HAVE a GREAT TIME!:)

bubblefactory
08-21-2011, 02:23 PM
OK here you go, we are here 'till wednesday but I've managed to get a pic uploaded :

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd318/aleckenyon/Specials/hotpot1.jpg

Jabba20000
08-21-2011, 02:26 PM
OMB that looks good. My DD (10) will want that when we eat there next month. She loves seafood. Is the curry really spicy?

bubblefactory
08-21-2011, 02:31 PM
I would have put it in the medium range, lots of flavour but the chilis weren't overpowering. :)

Jabba20000
08-21-2011, 03:07 PM
Good! DD likes curry but not if it is too spicy.

Karlzmom
08-21-2011, 11:21 PM
OK here you go, we are here 'till wednesday but I've managed to get a pic uploaded :

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd318/aleckenyon/Specials/hotpot1.jpg

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Just what I wanted to see.....The Pixie Dust Fairy should find you for your kindness :)

Tiggerella
09-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Just want to say I had this when there last week and loved it as well. It did have a kick and maybe there were complaints about it as our waiter, Keith, made sure that I was ok with it after tasting, but I thought it was just perfect. The sauce was very flavorful and the beverage recommendation of sake really paired well with it. It was my first time ordering saki, so new experience for me.