PDA

View Full Version : Did I make the right choice? What would you do?

MickeyNicki
08-20-2011, 08:15 PM
I just cancelled R&C for Tokyo Dining, we have not been to either place....

Did I make the right decision?

Missyrose
08-20-2011, 08:22 PM
It depends, why did you cancel?

MickeyNicki
08-20-2011, 08:24 PM
It depends, why did you cancel?

Because my husband saw the pictures of TD on the review page and he went gaga :lmao: There was nothing else we were willing to part with so R&C had to go

Missyrose
08-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Both places get pretty good reviews, but if he wants Japanese food more, then it sounds like a good call.

Maybe make a deal with DH that he gets TD on this trip and you get R&C on the next one. :goodvibes

disneyfan888
08-20-2011, 10:10 PM
We like them both. We really enjoyed R&C their steak and fried cod fish was really good and everyone in the family loved it, but we love Japanese cuisine and Tokyo Dining is super delicious!! :thumbsup2 The last time we went, they had this lunch special that included appetizer, entree and dessert. Everything was so good and tasty. The bento box had steak and chicken with tempura vegetables, rice, seaweed salad (love the SW salad). Can't wait to eat here again soon! I think you folks will enjoy it :goodvibes

cbg1027
08-21-2011, 12:41 AM
Hey Nicki - what's it matter? You know he will change his mind and you won't end up at the one you make the ADR for! :lmao:

In all seriousness though - I've never been to either place, but I feel like you can find better sushi outside of Disney. English cuisine is harder to come by though, so I would go with R & C.