PDA

View Full Version : Ordering appetizers and desserts only at TS?

SweetSpot
08-20-2011, 05:13 PM
My DD and I are going alone to WDW and want to try certain things on a couple menus and also take a break and sit down and rest for lunch in the middle of the day. Neither of us have the ability to each much without getting immediately full but want to try appetizers and desserts at a couple places.

I have ADRs at Raglan Road for dinner and a couple other places in Epcot for lunch where we both want just a soup or appetizer and dessert each. Is it frowned upon not getting a full meal?

Aunt Bee
08-20-2011, 05:17 PM
Nope. Not frowned upon at all. I do it all the time and sometimes I order dessert first, especially if it's something I want to try and I'm afraid I won't have room for it. After dessert, I'm usually ready for something savory so I order my appetizer. :)

Aunt Bee.

Sweet Melissa
08-20-2011, 05:17 PM
It is absolutely not frowned upon. My partner and I do it all the time and the wait staff have always been gracious to us.

SweetSpot
08-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Thank you! That's so good to know. We drink so much water when at the parks we eat even less than we usually do at home so it we were thinking of just giving up the reservations. Neither of us care for most CS food so this is great news.

mdsd8700
08-20-2011, 06:49 PM
We also do it all the time without any problems. We will split entrees as well and the staff is always more than gracious to divide it onto two plates without any issues.

Enjoy! :goodvibes