PDA

View Full Version : DeeVeeCee

mousenyc
08-19-2011, 06:07 PM
Who the heck is DeeVeeCee and what does she look like? Can someone discribe this character? Anyon have pictures? I have to see this for myself.

Maleficent's Dad
08-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Google her.

Or, if you want the DVC official Deevy website:

http://www.deevypacksherbags.com/

SmilingGrump
08-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Wow ... it took me about 3 seconds to turn that off once she started talking. I understand that some people find her funny, and that's great, everyone's different. But I also fully understand why there's so many calling for her replacement. You'd think there'd be a spokesperson that's more "Disney" and less .... less .... DeeVeeCee

aan1701
08-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Who the heck is DeeVeeCee and what does she look like? Can someone discribe this character? Anyon have pictures? I have to see this for myself.

She is the most annoying thing I have ever seen come from Disney. She has this really high pitch voice that makes me cringe every time I hear it. So as you can tell I am not a fan at all.

mickeysbestfriend
08-19-2011, 07:26 PM
grates on my nerves.....they have to be able to find us a better mascot...maybe I'll have my brother whip one up...

disynut
08-19-2011, 08:00 PM
I think she's one of the street performers that got lost in the shuffle with the changeover from "MGM" to "Hollywood Studios" and when they found her they had to put her to work doing something.....:)

Sammie
08-19-2011, 08:01 PM
I am sure she is a nice lady doing an acting job but I agree she makes me want to run away, not stay and listen to what she is saying.

JimMIA
08-19-2011, 08:33 PM
I am sure she is a nice lady doing an acting job but I agree she makes me want to run away, not stay and listen to what she is saying.
I agree, and I hope you're right. If she's NOT acting...poor thing!

Halle
08-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Can't stand her.....are we paying her salary???????? If so I want my annual dues pro-rated!!

WilsonFlyer
08-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Can't stand her.....are we paying her salary???????? If so I want my annual dues pro-rated!!

I'm pretty sure she's paid by DVD and not us. Why would we have to pay her salary or per/gig fee?

Funny thing is, I've made numerous posts in the past criticizing her character and how it diminishes the product's appeal to it's intended audience and I've been called out on it several times with people sticking up for her. glad to see some people that finally agree with me.

Personally, I think it's an insult to everybody that buys DVC to even be associated with such a stereotyped finatic and arguably, an idiot portrayed that way on purpose. Maybe it's just me but I DESPISE her.

Muushka
08-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Now I understand why everyone dislikes her!:scared1: Like the OP, I didn't know who she was.

Sammie
08-19-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm pretty sure she's paid by DVD and not us. Why would we have to pay her salary or per/gig fee?

Funny thing is, I've made numerous posts in the past criticizing her character and how it diminishes the product's appeal to it's intended audience and I've been called out on it several times with people sticking up for her. glad to see some people that finally agree with me.

Personally, I think it's an insult to everybody that buys DVC to even be associated with such a stereotyped finatic and arguably, an idiot portrayed that way on purpose. Maybe it's just me but I DESPISE her.

I did not care for the presentation using her from the very beginning. Some I think, feel we don't like the woman. Don't know her, but just do not care for the fact that DVC thinks this is the right way to attract new members.

And I have heard numerous times first hand from DVC employees, not second or on forums that Jim Lewis thought it was a good representation of the current membership.

Which I found insulting just as I did the comment we as members were not smart enough to use staggered banking.

So I hope the new regime will consider something more professional.

For I feel based on the members here and others I know that DVC members are by and far a very educated group of consumers and that Dee Vee Cee does not represent that at all.

I guess you can tell how I feel about her. :lmao:

sdesimone
08-19-2011, 11:27 PM
I think she is just plain goofy and silly. I dont mind chuckling a little to her corny jokes!

donald...really
08-19-2011, 11:33 PM
I have a theory that the character was originally designed to be performed by a man in drag, but being Disney they couldn't do that. I think I would enjoy it more if it were a man in drag.

aan1701
08-20-2011, 12:28 AM
Maybe it's just me but I DESPISE her.

Nope not just you, I am right there with you.

lockedoutlogic
08-20-2011, 12:37 AM
she looks like a really pathetic sales ploy to me...
...but i'm not an expert:worship:

SmilingGrump
08-20-2011, 12:44 AM
I have a theory that the character was originally designed to be performed by a man in drag, but being Disney they couldn't do that. I think I would enjoy it more if it were a man in drag.

Now if it were Dame Edna, I'd find it funny though still completely unrelated to Disney. I don't understand why they didn't use a Disney character :confused3

dianeschlicht
08-20-2011, 10:05 AM
I think Deevy was a lame idea of JLs because she came in about the same time. She was an embarrassement to DVC marketing. My immediate reaction was it was a sexist slam at middle aged women. That isn't a very family friendly image for either Disney OR DVC which is supposed to be a family vacation club.

Mr_Potts
08-20-2011, 10:16 AM
In our family we don't just like her, we love her. The imagination that went into her creation is part of the creative difference between DVC and other timeshare companies. She is only one of many marketing techniques used by the company. She isn't the spokesperson for DVC but the self proclaimed first lady. Laughing at her delusions is part of the fun.

We loved seeing her at the terminal at the member cruise along with her daughter Ariel See.

juncker
08-20-2011, 11:22 AM
She reminds me of Peggy Bundy (from Married with Children). I can see why she annoys many people, but take her as entertainment. Be glad that she isn't part of your family.

She seems to be more suited to Universal Studios than Disney to me....

SmilingGrump
08-20-2011, 12:19 PM
The fact that she polarizes people into LOVE and HATE camps pretty much says she's the worst marketting tool Disney could employ. Those that love her may watch her presentations if they don't have something else to do. Those that hate her will do ANYTHING else but watch her presentation. Basic common sense, let marketting school, says that fracturing of an audience is an idiotic concept, particularly when they have so many Disney characters they could use that would unite and attact customers.

It's DISNEY Vacation Club and there's nothing about DeeVeeCee that says Disney.

leanne2255
08-20-2011, 12:39 PM
Nope not just you, I am right there with you.

Absolutely- I can't imagine anything more annoying except possibly nails on a blackboard. :scared1: She's GOT to go!

vakamalua
08-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Think using her shows a condescending attitude to DVC members, as if management envisions us all that way. UGH!

She shows up in the DVC magazine which reminds me that I hate the way the magazine is written, as if for a third grader. They try so hard to be funny and make stupid puns--'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' is more intelligently written...

lah3hh
08-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Really, I mean REALLY....this must emotion over a character at Disney???

I have been to DHS so many times and many of their street characters can be annoying if you had to live with them but here at Disney, they are a freakin' blast!!!

DeeVeeCee is no different, she is playing the role and entertaining many and probably some folks walk away shaking their head just like at DHS.

She is totally playing the part...she does not talk like that in real life, trust me I know! I agree with a previous poster she is like a Peg Bundy...really let's not get our panties all in a bunch over a character.

That's just my two cents....relax, have a drink, it will all be fine!! :goodvibes

angelmav
08-20-2011, 06:40 PM

I have been to DHS so many times and many of their street characters can be annoying if you had to live with them but here at Disney, they are a freakin' blast!!!

DeeVeeCee is no different, she is playing the role and entertaining many and probably some folks walk away shaking their head just like at DHS.

She is totally playing the part...she does not talk like that in real life, trust me I know! I agree with a previous poster she is like a Peg Bundy...really let's not get our panties all in a bunch over a character.

That's just my two cents....relax, have a drink, it will all be fine!! :goodvibes

Its this attitude that let the JL's of the world use such a caricature to openly mock the very customer base they were making money on hand over fist.

wildernessDad
08-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Stop it, stop it all of you!... She's my mother. ;) I keeed!

wishicouldgomoreofte
08-20-2011, 08:08 PM
I see so many posts in other threads by people who don't seem to realize it is an actress doing an acting job.
Not a "real person".
The same actress was in at least one of the webcasts I saw, playing it straight, and no one seemed to recognize here, even after I pointed it out.
Doc said she is a character on Main Street, and othere things.

As "hated" as the character may be, she is acting. Doing a job, apparently well. If it is JL who thought her up, we should see the end of that character.

aan1701
08-20-2011, 10:25 PM
I am fully aware she is just a person play a part, thing is it is a part that makes me want to leave a room. The part is just a poor one, but I know we all need to make a living. With any luck the part will go away like Jim Lewis did.

Tigger031266
08-20-2011, 10:34 PM
She is how DVD thinks of us. Middle age, obnoxious, load mouth, stupid, over weight and poorly dressed.

Sammie
08-20-2011, 10:37 PM
She reminds me of Peggy Bundy (from Married with Children). I can see why she annoys many people, but take her as entertainment. Be glad that she isn't part of your family.

She seems to be more suited to Universal Studios than Disney to me....

oh my gosh, you are right, she does. :rotfl:

Sammie
08-20-2011, 10:40 PM

On the Boardwalk, she would be funny.

On the streets of the Studios, funny.

DVC spokesperson, not funny.

We all understand completely she is playing a part, we are not upset with her for doing her job playing her part, we are upset that DVC, specifically Jim Lewis, thought she was an appropriate spokesperson just as many of think Disney Files is waste of good paper.

People can and discuss things they don't agree with, it does not mean we need to chill out or have a drink it simply means we don't agree. I see no emotion in this thread, and I can assure you none of us that don't care for her protrayal as the voice of DVC, have lost any sleep over it.

Cmbar
08-20-2011, 11:44 PM
On the Boardwalk, she would be funny.

On the streets of the Studios, funny.

DVC spokesperson, not funny.

We all understand completely she is playing a part, we are not upset with her for doing her job playing her part, we are upset that DVC, specifically Jim Lewis, thought she was an appropriate spokesperson just as many of think Disney Files is waste of good paper.

People can and discuss things they don't agree with, it does not mean we need to chill out or have a drink it simply means we don't agree. I see no emotion in this thread, and I can assure you none of us that don't care for her protrayal as the voice of DVC, have lost any sleep over it.

I agree Sammie :woohoo: No Sleep loss here, Just felt insulted by the character that was being portrayed and quite honestly a little embarassed by her. It is one of those things where you watch for a few minutes and then say "I gotta shut this off and I can't stand to see her do this (realizing of course that she is an actress)".

Just a side note to you.... I saw that you posted that you were insulted about JL saying that members couldn't do banking correctly. How was it done before? We are only members for a few years and honestly we used our points so quickly we haven't had to bank but I was curious as to how it was done before the 4 month rules. I don't mind banking at 4 months but I hate that I can't actually use my points in the last four months of my UY to go outside of the DVC resorts. Mostly because if I am trying to book within my last four months that is most likely because I need to rearrange a trip or something and want/need flexibility.

I am curious to see that not many people have "complained" about this change on their "notes to Claire" postings.

Just curious as to what you think.

lah3hh
08-21-2011, 01:02 AM
WOW sorry I ever commented on this...shrew! Guess I better go take my 1/2 glass full Kool-Aid and go drink it with some others who play a little nicer. To throw me under the bus that my attitude and comments is what caused/allowed JL to go so off course...low blow!

I can see now why so many folks like to read the DIS but prefer not to post...it is rough out here! Gotta go before I get a black eye...

WolfpackFan
08-21-2011, 08:32 AM
Its this attitude that let the JL's of the world use such a caricature to openly mock the very customer base they were making money on hand over fist.

Well I guess that is why I can't stand her. I grew up in eastern North Carolina and really hate anything that stereotypes people. People just assume that I'm some kind of country hick redneck just from how I sound and where I came from.

WolfpackFan
08-21-2011, 08:34 AM
As "hated" as the character may be, she is acting. Doing a job, apparently well. If it is JL who thought her up, we should see the end of that character.

I guess the question to me is - how many sales have been lost because of her versus how many sales were made. Personally if I was presented to her during a sales presentation, I'd walk out the door.

WolfpackFan
08-21-2011, 08:39 AM
I can see now why so many folks like to read the DIS but prefer not to post...it is rough out here! Gotta go before I get a black eye...

I must have missed it. I really didn't see any posts slamming you, just a couple disagreeing with you. That is what message boards are for. Not everybody agrees on everything. If they did, it would be a pretty boring place.

angelmav
08-21-2011, 08:56 AM
I must have missed it. I really didn't see any posts slamming you, just a couple disagreeing with you. That is what message boards are for. Not everybody agrees on everything. If they did, it would be a pretty boring place.

But I want everything to be sunshine, smiles and rainbows! That poster is all over the place with a few other late arrivals proclaiming the greatness of dvc of late. If I didnt know better...

I really fail to see how finding fault with a caricature who was created to mock the very customer base they are selling to is some kind of devisive issue. Some people dont care, and thats fine, and many more are offended. I dont see too many people who find the caricature to be a good idea.

erinna
08-21-2011, 10:13 AM
The character works my nerves, but I'd never thought about why. After reading this thread, I think I have my answer: irony exhaustion. I'm in a business where knowing irony is a constant. That is, I work with lots of very smart young people in a *highly* competitive environment where sincerity and unabashed optimism can be in short supply. Disney, for me, is a place where those values can be enjoyed.

Deeveecee seems to me an "opportunity" to make fun of the enthusiasm and wide eyed innocence that WDW was created to celebrate.

No thanks; I gave at the office.

But that's just me -- the original reason I wrote this post was to ask: if you could design a new mascot / representative for DVC, what would it be like? A fictional person? A character? What traits would he / she / it embody? Or would you throw the idea of a persona overboard all together?

hakepb
08-21-2011, 11:05 AM
I agree Sammie :woohoo: No Sleep loss here, Just felt insulted by the character that was being portrayed and quite honestly a little embarassed by her. It is one of those things where you watch for a few minutes and then say "I gotta shut this off and I can't stand to see her do this (realizing of course that she is an actress)".

Just a side note to you.... I saw that you posted that you were insulted about JL saying that members couldn't do banking correctly. How was it done before? We are only members for a few years and honestly we used our points so quickly we haven't had to bank but I was curious as to how it was done before the 4 month rules. I don't mind banking at 4 months but I hate that I can't actually use my points in the last four months of my UY to go outside of the DVC resorts. Mostly because if I am trying to book within my last four months that is most likely because I need to rearrange a trip or something and want/need flexibility.

I am curious to see that not many people have "complained" about this change on their "notes to Claire" postings.

The old banking rule was more complex. You had allowable percentages you could bank up to depending on how late it was in your use year. It may of been something like 100% at 6 months and then eventually the allowable percentage shrunk to 20% of your points at 10 months. So I think there was some allowable banking later, but you are only talking 20 points out of 100.

Carl'n'Ellie'sDad
08-21-2011, 02:28 PM
I just love these threads about Deevy. She's a Rorhscach inkblot for DVC owners.

We purchased a set of DVDs during the Happiest Celebration that were made in 2004 that display each of the parks. The MK video is played straight with Mickey and the other characters as hosts, but the other WDW parks are hosted by cornball characters played by Streetmospheres actors -- my DD3 was looking for the "Journey Jack" host all through AK, and we had to work hard to cover that he wouldn't be there to keep her from a meltdown...(OK, enough digression...)

The actress that plays Deevy is the host of theDHS video. She's playing an over the top 30s gossip columnist, with many of the same mannerisms that Deevy has,but a little more Hollywood glamour. She also has a part as Hester, wife of Chester, and " operator" of the Dinoland USA attraction. If you've seen her two characters that we're portrayed in 2004, you'd know that that's the type of role and humor that the actress performs well in, and is part-and-parcel of the Streetmospheres routine. Yes, it's cornball, but aren't a lot of things at Disney? The fact is she was playing roles very similar to this well before Jim Lewis became such a lightning rod -- rightfully so IMHO.

I would sooner think that Norwegians would be offended by the Maelstrom trolls, or visitors from Appalachia would bristle at Country Bears. What the reaction to Deevy -- and I thought there was rather a lot mentioned in the "Letter to Claire" -- indicates is how much JLs actions have corroded the trust of members/customers toward DVC. The grasping for every dollar at BLT, both on the purchase price end (defensible in MHO) and the cost of furnishings ( completely indefensible), the problems with housekeeping, and now the Aulani freeze are things to be upset over. JLs view of "Disneyphiles" ;) may indeed be less than flattering, but the feeling is mutual for many of us. I don't think that same view is shared by "Deevy See.". Like her or not, but don't foist your own insecurities onto her -- besides, I think "Deevy's" pretty proud of who she is.

Sammie
08-21-2011, 06:06 PM

It was staggered banking

For example with an October use year:

up to 100% bank by the end of March
up to 50% by end of June
up to 25% by the end of July

for someone that has an October use year and takes summer trips it did make a difference.
Now if we are going to bank we have to do it by the end of May.

I am sure different use years and different times of going were not affected as much. Also I am sure many new members have joined since the change.

I have learned to live with the change but when I asked why it was changed, I was told members were confused all the time and could not figure it out.

I had no problem with it. But hey maybe I am smarter than the average Dee Vee Ceer ;), sorry I just could not resist and just kidding so don't any get your knickers twisted.

My feelings for JL, are influenced greatly by being privy to much he said and did, to and around Disney employees.

And I seriously liked the guy at first until his grandeur got too big.

Sammie
08-21-2011, 06:15 PM
The character works my nerves, but I'd never thought about why. After reading this thread, I think I have my answer: irony exhaustion. I'm in a business where knowing irony is a constant. That is, I work with lots of very smart young people in a *highly* competitive environment where sincerity and unabashed optimism can be in short supply. Disney, for me, is a place where those values can be enjoyed.

Deeveecee seems to me an "opportunity" to make fun of the enthusiasm and wide eyed innocence that WDW was created to celebrate.

No thanks; I gave at the office.

But that's just me -- the original reason I wrote this post was to ask: if you could design a new mascot / representative for DVC, what would it be like? A fictional person? A character? What traits would he / she / it embody? Or would you throw the idea of a persona overboard all together?

I did not have a problem with the presentation Samantha Brown did for Aulani. It was lighthearted but informative.

Hugh Jackman would work very well, I think. :goodvibes

Muushka
08-21-2011, 06:59 PM
I did not have a problem with the presentation Samantha Brown did for Aulani. It was lighthearted but informative.

I agree about a personality like Samantha Brown. Someone who has a sense of humor, enjoys a good time along with a bargain and is well traveled. Hugh Jackman would be great too, as long as he was trained by Samantha!

DizDays
08-22-2011, 01:41 AM

I second and third this suggestion!!

DizDays
08-22-2011, 01:43 AM
For me at first, Deevy Cee was like watching a car wreck - you didn't want to but you couldn't pry your eyes away because you couldn't believe what you were seeing. Then, shortly after, it was nails on a chalkboard. Just way too big and too over the top. (Not to mention a little poke at both DVC and midwesterners) (which I understand make up the largest portion of DVC membership).

Brandis
08-22-2011, 07:12 AM
Did she play a cleaning lady at the studios as well?

Muushka
08-22-2011, 08:59 AM
I think it is so strange that this woman is so very well known and before this thread I had never seen her (someone gave a link).

Where has she been? On TV in the rooms, events? How have I missed her all these years?

I have done a few DVC Christmas events and never saw her there either.

Am I that asleep??:surfweb:

CMOORE185
08-22-2011, 10:14 AM
I think Deevy was a lame idea of JLs because she came in about the same time. She was an embarrassement to DVC marketing. My immediate reaction was it was a sexist slam at middle aged women. That isn't a very family friendly image for either Disney OR DVC which is supposed to be a family vacation club.While it is fine not to like the character of Dee Vee Cee, I think comments like this (and you are not the only one making them) are a little over the top. To say she is an embarrassment to DVC and a sexist slam at middle aged women is taking it too far IMHO.

mousenyc
08-22-2011, 10:29 AM
Boy, oh boy... what did I start here :) I understand everyone's point of view here. I think the concept was good, but would have been better to have a "furry" character to take pictures with the kids.

Dizny Dad
08-22-2011, 12:07 PM
I think it is so strange that this woman is so very well known and before this thread I had never seen her (someone gave a link).

Where has she been? On TV in the rooms, events? How have I missed her all these years?

I'm shocked! :scared1: You are the last person I would have suspected to have missed her all this time. She has always been the MC of WHW, and at most other DVC events we have attended.

That asleep? Huh. can't say . . . .

Muushka
08-22-2011, 12:24 PM
I'm shocked! :scared1: You are the last person I would have suspected to have missed her all this time. She has always been the MC of WHW, and at most other DVC events we have attended.

OK. To prove how sleepy I am, what is a WHW? Never heard of it! I think maybe we just missed her at the 2 DVC events we have ever attended, the Christmas ones at Epcot. Pretty sad, huh? Or, maybe not!

erinna
08-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Boy, oh boy... what did I start here :) I understand everyone's point of view here. I think the concept was good, but would have been better to have a "furry" character to take pictures with the kids.

Right ... the KIDS... or, um, well, me. :cutie:

This strikes me as a good idea!

Sammie
08-22-2011, 05:41 PM

We used to get regular emails with her in them, I deleted all of them after watching the first one. :eek: That squeal she does while protraying the character DVC hired her to perform, about puts me over the edge.

http://www.deevypacksherbags.com/

Sammie
08-22-2011, 05:49 PM
While it is fine not to like the character of Dee Vee Cee, I think comments like this (and you are not the only one making them) are a little over the top. To say she is an embarrassment to DVC and a sexist slam at middle aged women is taking it too far IMHO.

If that is Diane's view of the presentation, why is that wrong? :confused3

Greysword
08-22-2011, 06:38 PM
DVD does seem to come up with some doosies. Remember the "Wishmeister" at the BLT sales events? :rotfl2:

Dizny Dad
08-23-2011, 07:02 AM
Muush - Welcome Home Wednesdays - you know, just like the posters in all of the elevators . . . . see you there!

erinna
08-23-2011, 08:27 AM
I think what I'd like to see (rather than DeeVeeSee, get it?) is member-ambassadors who represent the primary membership demographics (whatever they are). It seems like it would make sense from Disney's point of view -- you're much more likely to be persuaded by someone you identify with.

Kind of like the Moms panel.....

Muushka
08-23-2011, 08:45 AM
Muush - Welcome Home Wednesdays - you know, just like the posters in all of the elevators . . . . see you there!

See! Oblivious! Thanks DD :goodvibes

Maleficent's Dad
08-23-2011, 04:53 PM

The emcee of Welcome Home Wednesday this past week was "Ariel, the daughter of Deeveey Cee."

Sheesh. That apple didn't fall far, let me tell ya....

Greysword
08-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Why don't we just have the DVC Prez (Claire at the moment) or a VP as our spokesperson? Much like Eisner did for Wonderful World of Disney in the 1980s.

If we need a character, how about Scrooge McDuck! :lmao:

KiminChicago
08-24-2011, 12:14 AM
Every time I read one of these Deevy Cee threads, I wonder what's wrong with me and my family? We think she's a hoot! I even sent my sister the link to the Animal Kingdom Villas video, so she could see what kind of accommodations we were staying in, and her family thought it was funny too. Since I'm a Midwestern woman of a certain age, I have a lot in common with the character, but I never thought that my sister would think I was Deevy Cee.

Then again, I tend to laugh at myself a lot, so maybe I just take the whole thing less seriously than some?

SmilingGrump
08-24-2011, 01:38 AM
The actress that plays Deevy is the host of theDHS video. She's playing an over the top 30s gossip columnist, with many of the same mannerisms that Deevy has,but a little more Hollywood glamour. She also has a part as Hester, wife of Chester, and " operator" of the Dinoland USA attraction. If you've seen her two characters that we're portrayed in 2004, you'd know that that's the type of role and humor that the actress performs well in, and is part-and-parcel of the Streetmospheres routine.

Okay, as a Streetmospheres character in HS I'd laugh at her. The character fits the setting. As a spokesperson for DVC ... nope, doesn't fit at all ... or, more specifically, doesn't fit for too many people. Marketting tools that polarize people into two opposite camps are really bad ideas.

Now as for who would make a good spokesperson ...

As funny as Greysword's suggestion of Scrooge McDuck was, it could be spun to make him fit. Scrooge wants to save a bunch of money on his vacations ... DVC is the answer!

Tigger, too could work. Bouncing from resort to resort.

As for live action, the hostess for all those "Top things to do" videos is great to watch (I forget her name <not Samantha Brown> she's a brunette and hosts a whole bunch of different Disney vids)

psac
08-24-2011, 09:42 AM
I've never seen her before, saw the video link from the front page. Wow she's awful. Maybe this should have gotten Jim Lewis fired, forget the poor accounting!! I don't know why anyone would think she would bring in sales or add-ons. Really pathetic. She would make you stop looking before it got to whatever they are trying to pitch!

bonrea
08-26-2011, 01:41 PM
OK... So did they get rid of her? We haven't seen any new videos by her lately. They had Samantha Brown doing the Webcast for Aulani. Samantha is so much more of a classy person and does travel videos and shows so much better.