PDA

View Full Version : 2yr Old Akershus Question

kbheap
08-19-2011, 11:24 AM
My son will be 2, almost 3 when we go to Akershus. I know that for buffets you do not have to pay for your under 3 yo to eat. At any other ts meal if you choose to order for them, they will have to pay. This is fine. My question is how does this work in Akershus for lunch. Its got buffet style pricing and some buffet style items but then you order your main entree off of a menu. Does my 2 year old order something or just eat off of one of our plates? We are on the dining plan if that makes a difference. Thanks!

TDC Nala
08-19-2011, 11:26 AM
From what I've seen here they will bring him something to eat with no charge. I don't think it's something on the menu - noodles or something like that.

momtotwins
08-19-2011, 11:38 AM
at CRT they brought my girls buttered noodles

Queila
08-19-2011, 01:15 PM
We ate there with our daughter when she was 2 and a half. She was very content with the plate I made for her out of the buffet options and then we shared a bit of our hot plates with her.

I don't remember anyone offering us a hot plate free of charge. :confused3

Q

kbheap
08-19-2011, 02:17 PM
Thanks guys. I was hoping they weren't going to charge me for my little man even though I will be letting him eat off of the buffet.

Forever Fairy
08-20-2011, 09:19 AM
And it's not really a buffet but really more like a family style meal. When we went for breakfast, they brought plates of food and we took what we want. If you run out (we did with the potatoes) then they will bring another plate.

AirGoofy
08-20-2011, 09:58 AM
It's been a while, but when ours were under 3, we just got them a plate from the buffet and they were not charged. Does Akershus have the buffet style cold food bar at lunch (with fruit, cheese, pastry) like they do at breakfast? If so, you could get them food off that while you wait for family style service.

MusicMouse
08-20-2011, 01:04 PM
At Akershus last year we were allowed to order something off the kids' menu for our DS2 (about to turn 3) and we were not charged. In fact, this was true for every sitdown TS restaurant that we went to (Le Cellier, Restaurant Marakesh, Akershus, Tutto Italia). :goodvibes