PDA

View Full Version : For those that have done F&W party for the senses...

BLTLDZ
08-18-2011, 03:43 PM
I am planning on booking tonight, and am trying to figure out if it is worth it to pay $90 MORE for the VIP lounge? (Guaranteed seating).
I would appreciate any feedback, as there is a steep difference in the price for three people..thanks!

TDC Nala
08-18-2011, 03:55 PM
I think you should take a look at the event listings again if you have them...$90 extra was last year. This year, the wine view lounge is an extra $115. Full price per person (not including tax) for PFTS with WVL is $260.

BLTLDZ
08-18-2011, 07:14 PM
I think you should take a look at the event listings again if you have them...$90 extra was last year. This year, the wine view lounge is an extra $115. Full price per person (not including tax) for PFTS with WVL is $260.

Ok, well at any rate, I was trying to see if it was really worth the extra cost.

mama03
08-18-2011, 07:35 PM
Go to the restaurant review boards at the top. Do a search, party for the senses. I know there were some reviews from years past. From what I can tell, I am not sure it is worth it. I think it depends on the kind of person you are when dining in a big event. I feel that from past reviews it really is for those who want a little more service, their own table, more liqueur. I really don't know if you would even want the cheese because there is so much other food. Hope this helps some.

mama03
08-18-2011, 07:42 PM
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/10/28/guest-review-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-party-for-the-senses/