PDA

View Full Version : Here I go again ... ADR's 2 suggestions... Put on your thinking caps:)

LovesTimone
08-18-2011, 01:30 PM
DH and I were talking about our romantic/christmas trip.
We are pinning down, our time sch. He mainly needed to double check his sch and vacation time. So that nothing gets put on his calendar that he is not aware of.

First up --We will leave a couple of days early to see family and friends before checking in and we will be staying over night with family and friends as well. DH mentioned that he would like to head over and get check in early, around 11:00. We are planning on eating Breakfast with my parents around 8:00 at this hole in the wall place we used to eat at all the time when we lived there.. the best French Toast ever... Then heading for Disney, he did say he would like to have a relaxing lunch, and wants to go to MK after lunch. We are on DDXDP. We have ARD's for Flying Fish at 7:40 then are planing on walking over to see Illuminations. What do you suggest somewhere we can unwind and possibly have a adult beverage with lunch and get into the vacation state of mind.

On check out day we normally eat breakfast at Boma, DH mentioned that he was kinda disappointed the last time we were there, he said it was just so so.. and is wanting to check-out later that we normally do and sleep in a bit. We have annual passes so we could go into one of the parks. We are driving so we are can leave when ever we get ready to. We will have snack credits to burn and last minute shopping to do before we head home. What is your ideal last day meal?

Thanks as always for your wonderful suggestions.:thumbsup2

Glendamax
08-18-2011, 01:44 PM
My ideal IS Boma. But to save time, I would just eat at the park you're visiting.

Disney Princess
08-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Where are you staying? If you want to have your relaxing lunch at your hotel or near it, it helps to know where you'll be. If you want a lunch near MK since you are heading there afterward, I've heard nice things about the Grand Floridian Cafe. I haven't been there myself - but it is on my list! I've heard the food is delicious, the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing, and it is one monorail ride away from your destination.

For the last morning - do you want breakfast or early lunch after sleeping in? We love Kona cafe for breakfast. We also really enjoy a yummy bakery treat from one of the parks bakeries or our hotel (Boardwalk). That isn't a fancy option though, but it would burn snack credits.

dvcHammer
08-18-2011, 04:45 PM
For a nice relaxing lunch and a few adult beverages try Olivia's at Old Key West Resort.

LovesTimone
08-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Where are you staying? If you want to have your relaxing lunch at your hotel or near it, it helps to know where you'll be. If you want a lunch near MK since you are heading there afterward, I've heard nice things about the Grand Floridian Cafe. I haven't been there myself - but it is on my list! I've heard the food is delicious, the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing, and it is one monorail ride away from your destination. We are staying at POFQ, we love this resort, smaller and quieter than other properties, We have eaten at GFC before for dinner and enjoyed it very much, I will have to see what I can do.

For the last morning - do you want breakfast or early lunch after sleeping in? We love Kona cafe for breakfast. We also really enjoy a yummy bakery treat from one of the parks bakeries or our hotel (Boardwalk). That isn't a fancy option though, but it would burn snack credits. For us sleep in is till 9:00 am:rotfl: So I would think Brunch or an early lunch. We have ADR's for Kona already, but I can see we are on the same page.

bluejasmine
08-19-2011, 08:59 AM
Is say do lunch at Kona arrival day before going to MK.. Then for breakfast what about Capt Grill I hear great things about their breakfast or do Kona for breakfast too.. Amazing tonga toast, or pinapple pancakes..