PDA

View Full Version : CRT for lunch or dinner?

alm99
08-18-2011, 01:12 PM
I looked at the breakfast menu and it looked terrible for the price you pay for the experience.

Would it better to have lunch or dinner at CRT? The menus seem to be about the same.

LSK
08-18-2011, 08:34 PM
I'd like to know about lunch and dinner too! I am hoping to book a dinner for our arrival day.:cloud9:

Hootch
08-18-2011, 10:18 PM
had lunch at CRT four times. My wife and I had settled on the Major Domo's and liked it quite well. The lunch decision initially rested on no princesses at dinner. That changed over a year ago.

This trip I seriously looked at dinner. I couldn't see anything that justified the price differential. My wife and I had the Major Domo's - but subsequent reports are that it was removed from the menu in July.

CRT is more about atmosphere than food. And we have been very happy with the atmosphere.

I suggest looking at your touring plans and decide what fits best. We usually go to Disney in June and the parks are hot and full. Lunch works because we head back to the resort for a rest. Dinner doesn't work as well for us.

koszmok
08-20-2011, 05:08 PM
We had dinner last year. I could book a time slot during Wishes. It was magical. You can`t see every bit of it but It felt magical viewing the firework from inside the castle. If you can view Wishes in another day from outside I`d go with dinner.

3pletprincesses
08-20-2011, 06:30 PM
We really liked lunch this past May however our favorite item has been taken away from the menu, major domo, at least from what I heard of people on the dis. No idea what it was replace with but we will be either there on Wednesday and we are all looking forward to it.