PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Doo question.

Kimberle
08-17-2011, 06:31 PM
I book & paid for this months ago. Was the tip included? I don't remember.
Thanks!

bdcp
08-17-2011, 06:36 PM
Yes, the price includes tax and tip. Enjoy. It's our favorite show.

4under4
08-17-2011, 06:36 PM
I'm pretty sure you will need to tip, plus tax and any alchohol not included in the price (wine & beer are included). My kids loved this, so have FUN! :goodvibes

bdcp
08-17-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm pretty sure you will need to tip, plus tax and any alchohol not included in the price (wine & beer are included). My kids loved this, so have FUN! :goodvibes

Nope. See this: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hoop-de-doo-musical-revue/seating-prices/

TheRustyScupper
08-17-2011, 06:40 PM
1) Tax and gratuity are included.
2) All-You-Can-Drink Beverages included are
. . . Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Root Beer, Sprite, Orange
. . . Pink Lemonade, Iced Tea, Apple Juice, Milk, Chocolate Milk, Hot Tea, Coffee
. . . Draft Bud Light, Chardonnay, Rose, Sangria, and Merlot
3) Extra cost booze (plus tax and 18% tip)
. . . Corona $5.25
. . . Sam Adams $5.25
. . . Miller Lite $4.25
. . . Heineken $5.25
. . . Margarita $6.50
. . . Add Glow Cube to any drink $4.00

sarmat1
08-17-2011, 11:15 PM
Since this is a thread about HDDR, here's another question. I remember when I booked it said something about picking up tickets in advance. Is that true, and if so, where (and when) do I pick them up? I'm staying off-site. Can I just get them the night of the show when I show up?

ohanaMAMA
08-17-2011, 11:47 PM
I wonder.. if you are using Disney Dining plan is the tip included? We are going to do this for the first time in January. SO excited. :banana:

Kimberle
08-18-2011, 06:28 AM
Thank you all!:)

Bon
08-18-2011, 07:17 AM
Gratuity is included if you are on the dp. DB and I have a adr in february and i asked while making the reservation. The only exception would be any drinks ordered not from the drink selection. Needless to say I was happy to hear that since im putting aside a small fortune for gratuities. What makes it worse is that im a server and have a tendency to overtip much to my well-loved but FRUGAL (sounds better than cheap) DB:)

TheRustyScupper
08-18-2011, 04:31 PM
. . . I remember when I booked it said something about picking up tickets in advance. Is that true, and if so, where (and when) do I pick them up? I'm staying off-site. Can I just get them the night of the show when I show up?

Places to pick up tickets
. . . any concierge desk up to 7-days in advance
. . . any guest services desk in parks/dtd up to 7-days in advance
. . . at box office 45-min prior to show