PDA

View Full Version : Best red meat entree

Masonmj84
08-17-2011, 05:33 PM
on property at a restaurant on the DDP or DxDP (e.g., excluding V&A's and Shula's)?

Best seafood entree?

roxysmum123
08-17-2011, 05:52 PM
I really enjoyed the buffalo at Artist Point. Also, the Mahi Mahi at Coral Reef was delicious along with the Lobster Ravioli.

Pakey
08-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Best seafood would be at bluezoo but it's not on the dining plan. Flying Fish is not quite as good but still better than average. I have had most of their menu and I really liked the tuna there.

I'm not much of a red meat eater but the short ribs at Citricos stand out as a better entree that I've had at WDW.

vettegirl
08-17-2011, 06:54 PM
The filet at Yachtsman Steakhouse is a little piece of heaven on a plate.

Best seafood for me are the shrimp at Ohana.

LockShockBarrel
08-18-2011, 01:16 AM
I second the buffalo at Artist Point. The steak and potato wrapped snapper at Flying Fish would be my other suggestions.

DonaldDoleWhip
08-18-2011, 01:37 AM
I second the buffalo at Artist Point. The steak and potato wrapped snapper at Flying Fish would be my other suggestions.
I third the buffalo at Artist Point. Here's a picture of it (from the end of July):

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii106/DoleWhip/Artist%20Point/IMG_1348.jpg

For seafood, I absolutely loved the salmon and langoustine dish currently on the Citricos menu.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii106/DoleWhip/Food/IMG_1254.jpg

MrsLS
08-19-2011, 01:05 PM
I have a few:
Meat:
Steak at flying fish
Short Ribs at Citricos
Veal shank at Citricos
Pot Roast at Liberty Tree Tavern

Fish:
If you like salmon: Cali Grill, Artist Point
Citricos & Flying Fish both have a great fish dishes.

PoohsFan1
08-19-2011, 02:54 PM
My favorite red meat options would be....
- Oak Fired Grilled Filet at Cali Grill
- Mushroom Filet at Le Cellier
- The Filet at Yachtsman's Steakhouse

Can you tell that I am in love with Filets? The funny thing is, I rarely eat steak when I am at home, but for some reason when I am at Disney, that is all I order.

As for Seafood, I love Scallops from anywhere. I also had the best of both worlds and had an awesome crab stuffed filet at Narcoossee's when we dined there in May :love:

bluejasmine
08-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Mushroom Filet at Le Cellier.. Or terriyaki steak at Kona

Lobster at Narcossee or Cape May buffett

To add sush(as seafood) CG!!!!

MickeyNicki
08-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Best steak dish that I ever had would be the NY Strip at the Yachtsman...it was to die for. I asked for the sauce on the side and trust me, the steak didnt need it, the flavor of the meat stood on its own

My favorite seafood dish is the red snapper from Flying Fish, it was the lightest, flakiest fish I ever had but it was so full of flavor...oh man I wish I had it right now. I subbed the sides and had the seasonal risotto and it worked so well with the snapper.