PDA

View Full Version : Help me make one more ADR (possibly in Epcot)

mom2connorandcaleb
08-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Here are the ADRs we have:

Crystal Palace
50's prime time
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Chef Mickey's

We will have 4 kids with us, my 3 boys ages 1, 5, and 6, and my niece who is 7 (If it matters they have a separate ADR at Akershus).

Anyway, where else should I try to book? We need one more. We are going to Epcot half a day and have nothing booked that day, so that is a possibility. But we can go anywhere. We are staying at POFQ and have cars if that makes it easier. Thanks!:)

DisneySarah80
08-16-2011, 07:43 PM
I suggest either the Garden Grill at the Land in Epcot, or going over to the Beach Club, and eating at the Cape May Buffet.
Have a great trip!!!!

minnie mum
08-16-2011, 07:48 PM
My top pick for families that have small children (and don't have to have a princess fix) is always Garden Grill. You can still meet characters, but you get a break from traipsing back and forth to the buffet lines. So Mom and Dad get to sit down for the whole meal!

If you like Mexican food, then San Angel Inn is nice. Via Napoli would be good too. Really there are so many good choices at Epcot that you need to take a look at the menus and see what is most appealing for you and your family.

Nadjalu
08-17-2011, 06:50 AM
To be honest Epcot has the most variety for tastes. I say go with what your family likes. If it is seafood, Coral Reef...etc. Don't think you can make a mistake with a restaurant if you stick to what you like to eat in this park.

Coconuts
08-17-2011, 07:40 AM
On our last trip, we had dinner at Biergarten and our kids loved it!:love: We met our friends there so all in all we had 5 kids; they danced like crazy to the band and it was hard getting them back to the table to eat.:banana::dance3: My kids said that on the next trip they definetly want to return to Biergarten.:thumbsup2

mom2connorandcaleb
08-17-2011, 08:27 AM
Thanks everyone! Too bad garden grill and cape may are all booked that day! Biergarten and Coral reef are available, but my family didn't like the food at either place last time. Maybe we'll try an italian place, we love italian food. Mexican sounds yucky to me right now, I am pregnant and I am kind of having an aversion to mexican food!:rolleyes: