PDA

View Full Version : high chairs

raven0855
08-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Does anyone of hand remember what the high chairs look like? Are they the square wood ones or different? I want to bring a high chair cove with us.

THANKS!

mom2of2
08-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Square wood ones

raven0855
08-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Square wood ones

Awesome thanks for the quick response!

Overexcited
08-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Depends, Coral Reef has ones that hook on the table so the little one can enjoy the view as well!

Daisy-J&D
08-16-2011, 09:31 PM
I was coming on to ask a highchair question too. :)

We typically bring our own booster seat but won't be because we are flying. With the obviously high number of LO's at Disney, are there enough to easily go around. I know at home we've had to wait a few times to be seated or offered a booste only. Our DD needs to be buckled in so a regular booster will NOT work.
Has anyone had any issues with this?

Skylarr29
08-16-2011, 10:00 PM
I was coming on to ask a highchair question too. :)

We typically bring our own booster seat but won't be because we are flying. With the obviously high number of LO's at Disney, are there enough to easily go around. I know at home we've had to wait a few times to be seated or offered a booste only. Our DD needs to be buckled in so a regular booster will NOT work.
Has anyone had any issues with this?

Good question, I'm wondering as well because we will have our just turned 1 year old and just turned 2 year old and they will both need a highchair.

WDWAurora
08-17-2011, 07:41 AM
I found several black plastic ones as well. I liked them better because DS fit more snugly.