PDA

View Full Version : frozen lemonade

cruise cruise cruise
08-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Can someone tell me what these are? Are they popsicle like or more like a Slurpie/Icee that you drink with a straw or something different all toether?

disneygirl777
08-16-2011, 07:09 PM
Well what I consider frozen lemonade is in a cup that you drink with a straw. The frozen lemonade at Disney that I know of is all like this. It's not like they take lemonade and put it in a popsicle mold in the freezer. They take lemonade and whip it up in a blender thing with ice to make it frozen. It's really delicious. The little stand in MK by the Tea Cups makes the best frozen raspberry lemonade.

PoohsFan1
08-16-2011, 07:39 PM
There's a place down Sunset Blvd in DHS that makes a really good frozen lemonade (slurpee type) that DD8 and I have to get every time we are in that park. However, Disney does also sell the Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade that is in a cup that you have to use a spoon, you can find these at various carts at each of the parks. These are good too (prefer the slurpee kind more) and are very refreshing on a hot day :goodvibes

MomToPirate&Princess
08-16-2011, 08:02 PM
I got them last trip as a cool treat at AK while waiting for the parade. Ours were more solid than an icee, but still able to suck through a straw. The stand we went to near Pizzafari I believe had cola and lemonade flavors. I liked the frozen lemonade and finished mine and part of one of the kids. DD6 and DS8 both found them to be way too sour. Neither were able to drink much of theirs.

cruise cruise cruise
08-16-2011, 09:53 PM
Thanks everyone. I was hoping they were along the slurpee/icee line. My kids have recently discovered Icees and they are their new summer treat. So being able to have something similar for a treat on vacation will make them VERY happy
I just hope they are not too sour like a PP mentioned.

I think I have seen other slurpee/icee type drinks on the menues of various places. Anyone have suggestions of the best ones, best place.
Where can they be gotten for a snack credit and where (if anywhere) can they be gotten as the drink or dessert at CS or TS locations?

PoohsFan1
08-16-2011, 10:55 PM
We really like getting the icee treats at both Club Cool in Epcot and at Goofy's Candy Co. at DTD. Both places you can use a snack credit on. The one at Goofy's Candy Co. has tons of different flavors (you can try any of them before ordering), and the one at Club Cool has the Cola and cherry flavors. Have fun :goodvibes

prisjoyce
08-17-2011, 09:23 AM
The frozen lemonades (slurpie-style) are one of our favorite things! Our family gets some every time we visit the World! We've always gotten them at the little tent place by the Barnstormer/across from Mickey's house, and with the renovation underway, I don't know where to find them. We're going in Nov; does anyone know if/where the frozen lemonades got moved to in MK? Thanks! :goodvibes

ars0525
08-17-2011, 11:30 AM
My mom LOVES those frozen lemonades. :lovestruc

In Epcot she always gets one at the stand in front of the USA.

In MK, there is the Enchanted Grove around the corner from Winnie the Pooh & she tried a raspberry one there.

stargazertechie
08-17-2011, 11:40 AM
They have both kinds, the slurpee kind you drink with a straw, and the frozen minute maid type that you get at a baseball game.

I prefer the type you eat with a spoon, and I'm always disappointed when I buy one and it's the kind you drink with a straw.