PDA

View Full Version : Yak & Yeti?

BrdwayBoy
08-16-2011, 01:52 AM
I'm leaving on Friday for a week at WDW, and we have a "free" day On wednesday the 24th before we go to dinner and La Nouba. I've decided that I would probably take that day and head back to Animal Kingdom, since I'm not anticipating that we'll get to do/see very much on our first day. I decided to make a reservation for lunch at Yak & Yeti and I'll most likely be there alone, as no one else is really a fan of AK. Is it worth it to go alone? Should I cancel the reservation and just do something quick for lunch?

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

byeo
08-16-2011, 02:06 AM
I love the Yak & Yeti and plan on going there next year. their ribs are sooo melt in the mouth. As you're eating alone it does seem quite a way to travel just for something to eat but give it a try and hopefully you will like it too ! :thumbsup2

Quin
08-16-2011, 07:10 AM
Go for it. One of the most extensive menus on the property. This year DH had the duck and I had the Maple Tamarind chicken and they were both excellent. And the Fried Wonton dessert might sound wierd, but it's to die for.

Sonnyeclipse
08-16-2011, 07:19 AM
I too enjoyed the ribs there as well as the chicken fried rice. I would not hesitate to return based on my one experience so I say go for it.

CajunMomof3
08-16-2011, 07:25 AM
I agree with everyone else.
Go for it!
We have never had a bad meal or bad experience there.
And, yes, the Fried Won Tons are awesome!!

SaberJ
08-16-2011, 07:41 AM
We wanted to go just for the fried Wontons. But two of the three of us are not big Chinese food eaters, so we figured it would be a bit of a waste just to go for the dessert.

Though looking at the menu again, I wonder how well the Kobe Beef Burger would work out for us. Sounds pretty good. :)