PDA

View Full Version : Princess dining options

AmyMama2AvaNtheo
08-15-2011, 11:05 PM
we have decided against doing CRT this trip but I would love to do a different princess meal ... anyone?

GeneralTso
08-15-2011, 11:11 PM
Akershus in Norway/Epcot was out of this world!
You won't regret it. The princesses come to your table. When you enter, you take a picture with Belle (typically) and you get the beautiful photo in a nice frame for FREE! We were stunned. Pulling out wallets, etc., ready to pay for it. It was a funny moment. We just couldn't believe it was included in the cost of the meal.

julie4423
08-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Akershus was definitely amazing for us as well. I got to meet Snow White which was a dream come true. Sounds funny, but that was the first Disney movie I ever watched...at the drive-in. The good old days. We also really enjoyed the food, and the service was great.

ETA: We went for dinner. DH had the Traditional Kjottkake, and I had the mushroom stuffed pasta. The buffet before and dessert after were fantastic as well.

MJKMom
08-15-2011, 11:19 PM
I am sure you will get plenty of replies that suggest Akershus (Noway Pavillion, EPCOT) for the princess buffet breakfast. Not as hard to book as CRT, good interaction with the princesses and yummy food. Plus, if you are on the DDP you only have to use 1 TS credit instead of the 2 it takes for CRT.
If you are looking for dinner, I loved Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fair (Grand Floridian). Cinderella & Prince Charming are there with the wicked stepsisters. The strawberry soup was really good (and unique to that resaraunt), as was the prime rib and turkey. :thumbsup2

EastonCat
08-15-2011, 11:27 PM
Dinner at 1800 Park Fare comes with Cinderella, Prince Charming, the Lady Tremaine and Anastasia and Drizella (stepsisters).

By far the best character ineraction we have ever enjoyed at a character meal.

josh29
08-16-2011, 10:05 AM
I figured everyone would respond with Akershus and came here to show some love for 1900 Park Fare - the characters were incredible and DD loved her time with them. The stepmother was just 'evil' enough, and Anastasia was so silly dancing in circles with our DD. If you can make it, I'd recommend Park Fare.