PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Dining Prices?

poohbear12880
08-15-2011, 06:33 PM
I am looking for the 2012 prices for meals like Ohana, Boma, Character Dining, Whispering Canyon, etc. I know that many of these restaurants have different prices for holiday "peak" times as well. Does anyone know where I can find the 2012 prices? Since the dining plan has increased for 2012 I am assuming that prices for these meals has increased as well. Thank you for your help!

sharonabe
08-15-2011, 08:27 PM
From what I understand, Disney does not have a set time to increase dining prices at the restaurants. The general consensus is they will probably go up a little bit, but no one really knows.

If you're trying to create a budget, about the only thing you can do is use the prices that are listed here on this site ("dining" on the toolbar above) or at allearsnet and give yourself a little leeway. You do need to know that most of the buffet prices that were updated on these sites in Aug reflect summer peak pricing.

Cafeen
08-15-2011, 09:08 PM
From what I understand, Disney does not have a set time to increase dining prices at the restaurants. The general consensus is they will probably go up a little bit, but no one really knows.

If you're trying to create a budget, about the only thing you can do is use the prices that are listed here on this site ("dining" on the toolbar above) or at allearsnet and give yourself a little leeway. You do need to know that most of the buffet prices that were updated on these sites in Aug reflect summer peak pricing.
^^ This.

However, historical data shows an average 2-3% increase year to year. It could be more, it could be none.

If budgeting for OOP, I'd go with a high 5% estimate. If comparing DDP and OOP, I'd stick to about a 3%. (The methodology is that you end up over estimating the cost OOP and underestimating the savings on DDP, both of which are better options than the opposite).