PDA

View Full Version : Crazy caa ?

beebumble
08-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Calling all experts ????? We have a CAA card and all the discounts for AAA require a diamond AAA .How do we get a Diamond card??Called CAA and they didnt have a clue what I was talking about!!!
I wanted to book tours and they are asking if your card is A Diamond
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Thanks and have a magical nite

minnie mum
08-10-2011, 04:23 PM
What tours are you trying to book? We have never had a problem using our CAA card in the states. For example: hotel discounts, car rentals.

Is this a tour you are trying to book through CAA or through another operator?

ETA: I'd just tell them that you don't have an AAA card, you have a CAA card, and the two associations hold reciprocal agreements.

beebumble
08-10-2011, 04:32 PM
They know that it is CAA but they said if it doesnt say diamond you will not get the discount. It is the segway tour. Last year I couldnt use the caa for a discount in DTD however the year before they took it.

I was able to use caa for the room, just not the tours or shopping

Thanks anyways for trying
princess:

Cdn Friends of Pooh
08-10-2011, 07:00 PM
The "diamond card" you are referring to is a special discount card you get from CAA/AAA when you book a package. It's not your individual CAA card. You will only get the card if you book a package - same goes for the diamond parking pass.

beebumble
08-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Thank you that clears things up. I remember booking our tickets thru them one year and I received the diamond parking pass

Thanks for your help
Have a magical nite
:wizard: