PDA

View Full Version : I've made up my husbands mind ~ WE ARE GOING BACK šoš

SandraC
05-06-2001, 01:32 PM
Hi all! Thanks for all your great help planning our April 2001 trip! We'll we've been talking about it and it's OFFICIAL ~ WE ARE GOING BACK APRIL 2002!

I have been saving for a new car, but I now hope to get a couple more years out of this OLD thing and start saving for WDW!

THANKS AGAIN!

Plans so far!
April 2002

ALL STAR RESORT or POP
7 day hopped pass, Canadian Spring Special
3 character meals (Cindy's, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace)
Rent a small car this time
Pack half the clothes!
Buy more groceries and enjoy quiet picnics!

Taryn
05-06-2001, 02:41 PM
Yay Sandra!

I wondered how long it would take!

Congratulations!

TimNDansMom
05-07-2001, 09:25 AM
Good for you, Sandra!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You're officially addicted, now!

I've been able to return often this past year because DH will go anywhere he can golf. ;) Don't know how much longer we can (afford) do this, but I'm having the time of my life!!! :)

SandraC
05-07-2001, 01:59 PM
HI TARYN AND JULIE! Thanks for your reply!

TARYN: I am dumb blond and can't figure out the buddie thing ~ I'll try later!

JULIE: I still want to sit down and write you a detailed report and Daytona Beach (Ormond Beach).

THANKS! 348 days to go until WDW!

CindyAnn
05-07-2001, 09:03 PM
Sandra, that sounds great! Cars come and go, but WDW vacations are forever. I'm also talking DH into going back a little earlier than he intended. The last trip was a splurge, but our next one will be of the budget variety. So long as I'm at WDW, I dont' care!!!

Cheers,

#1 Disney Fan
05-07-2001, 10:48 PM
How cool Sandra! Just back and already planning another trip. I'm envious! ;) Planning is sooo much fun, isn't it!? :)

SandraC
05-08-2001, 11:59 AM
Hi Cindy, the next trip will be the budget variety too. For the April 2001 trip I saved and told my family to GO CRAZY AND GET WANT EVER THEY WANTED! It was nice eating anywhere we wanted ~ we didn't seem to buy lots of stuff thou.

The next trip will likely be at one of the ALL STARS, which I am looking forward too. Honestly, we should have stayed at an ALL STAR in April because the kids don't care where we stay as long as it's got a Disney theme and has a pool. But I really had my heart set on CBR and loved it.

I will get a 7 day hopper pass next year like this year, but I won't use all the days so we can do more options and go to Universal (I like Universal). I figure 3 or 4 Disney parks, one Universal and the rest options. This way we might go again in 2003. The April 2001 trip cost about $7000.00, I figure the 2002 trip will cost about $4000.00 and the 2003 trip $3000.00, so it's getting better! LOL!

CHAT SOON! SEE EVERYONE AT THE ISLAND THIS SUMMER!

MickeyCanada
05-08-2001, 12:09 PM
Way to Go! Isn't it exciting??? I love planning vacations especially to WDW and/or DCL! :bounce:

SandraC
05-08-2001, 12:47 PM
MickeyCanada, where in Montreal are you ~ I am from Montreal. Also lived in Ville St. Pierre, LaSalle, Brossard, DDO

Snowwark
05-08-2001, 02:20 PM
Good for you Sandra!! :D

It's hard to stay away, especially after the wonderful trip you had!