PDA

View Full Version : New ABD News

DisneyKevin
07-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Hi Folks.....

I’m writing to let you know that there is some ABD news starting to come out and it’s pretty exciting.

I understand that there are some great new itineraries being released.

While I cant say what they are at the moment....I can say that several of the folks that posted on the Dis which destination they’d like to visit should be very happy. :)

I can also tell you that ABD is working on a “returning guest” program.

Returning guests will be eligible for additional perks when traveling on subsequent Adventures.

I’ve heard that room upgrades might be among those perks.

I’ve also heard that after guests have reached a certain plateau (two Adventures), transportation from your home to your departure airport (and from the airport back home) will be provided.

This is what I have for now, but I will keep you posted as I learn more.

Also...Dreams Unlimited Travel will be offering our own early booking discount for all 2012 Adventures.

I hope you all will consider booking your next Adventure with me and Dreams Unlimited Travel.

Thanks,
Kevin Klose
Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Disney Enabler
07-26-2011, 12:11 PM
Thanks Kevin. Can't wait to hear more.

Our Feb Backstage Magic ABD trip is on my list of memorable moments. I hope to be able to enjoy another trip in the near future. I think it is great that ABD heard "us" when we asked for a loyalty program.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

k5jmh
07-26-2011, 12:36 PM
:thumbsup2

sayhello
07-26-2011, 12:43 PM
Thanks, Kevin! I'm on pins & needles waiting to hear!

I like the sounds of those "return guest" perks. It would be *SO* nice not to have to bug my friends to shlep me to the airport! I sure hope it's not "a future 2 ABD's" or something like that. I'll already have 4 under my belt, and I sure would hope those would qualify me!!!

Thanks for the tease! :)

Sayhello

BriarRosie
07-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Tobi brings up a good point about prior ABD trips.

The question I have is, will we be grandfathered in retroactively? Or once they start this returning guest program, do we all have a clean slate, starting fresh? I'm really hoping that they do count retroactive trips. This will be my second ABD, and I'd love not having to pay for a cab to and from the airport! :banana:

NitroStitch
07-26-2011, 01:18 PM
I'm excited! I'm scared! I'm excited! I'm scared!

Can't wait to hear about the DIS ABD trips for next year...even though I still haven't managed to win the lottery and it would certainly help a LOT. :lmao:

THE3jsmom
07-26-2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks Kevin, we are looking to do maybe a once in a lifetime trip next year since we have 5 milestone birthdays in one year!!!

rchristiansen
07-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Very exciting news! Our family has decided that (over many many years, of course) we want to visit the REAL countries of Epcot and we would do that with ABD! :cool1:

corky441
07-26-2011, 10:22 PM
:surfweb: I'll be waiting.

*NikkiBell*
07-26-2011, 10:53 PM
:thumbsup2

disneyholic family
08-05-2011, 08:03 AM
have the dis ABD trips for 2012 been announced yet?

sayhello
08-05-2011, 08:25 AM
have the dis ABD trips for 2012 been announced yet?Nope. They won't be until ABD announces the 2012 schedule at the end of August. :confused3

Sayhello

Mouse Skywalker
08-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Just subscribing to keep aprised of the new itineraries.

disneyholic family
08-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Nope. They won't be until ABD announces the 2012 schedule at the end of August. :confused3

Sayhello

oh, i thought they were being announced at the end of july - i misunderstood the reference to the end of the month.

SusanWasHere
08-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Ooooh this is super exciting!! I can't wait!!!! Hurry up and announce, ABD!!!!!!

Forever a Princess
03-28-2012, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the info.

Any idea when the new itins will be released??

DisneyKevin
03-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the info.

Any idea when the new itins will be released??

We understand that ABD will be releasing dates earlier than in past years, but we don't have a firm date as of yet.

Please keep in mind that Dreams Unlimited Travel will be offering an early booking discount and our Amex gift card promo.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I can be reached at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com.