PDA

View Full Version : Disney Blu-Ray Coupons?

Smiling Cheshire Cat
07-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Am I missing out on coupons or has Disney discontinued these? I used to get offers for $10 coupons when you upgrade your old VHS or DVD to Blu Ray, but haven't seen one of these in a while. Also, I used to see these whenever a new DVD/Blu-Ray is released but I haven't seen them for those movies anymore either.

Thanks for the information!

SallyNeko21
07-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Am I missing out on coupons or has Disney discontinued these? I used to get offers for $10 coupons when you upgrade your old VHS or DVD to Blu Ray, but haven't seen one of these in a while. Also, I used to see these whenever a new DVD/Blu-Ray is released but I haven't seen them for those movies anymore either.

I haven't gotten any in a while either. Its making me sad...:sad1:

RachaelA
07-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Hopefully they'll have one for Lion King in the fall!

NicholeLyles
07-26-2011, 05:57 PM

Check out this link where you can order coupons to upgrade your DVDs to Blu ray!

https://disneyupgradetoblu.com/blu_ray/index.html

Hope that helps!

-Nichole :goodvibes

Golf4food
07-27-2011, 10:50 AM
They haven't had any new releases recently to have a coupon...