PDA

View Full Version : When is the Stride Rite Sale?

labdogs42
07-25-2011, 08:45 AM
I know they usually have a buy one, get one 50% off sale some time before school starts. Anyone have a good idea what week it usually starts? I don't want to miss it! Or, if you know of any other good sources for boy's wide sneakers, I'd love to hear that info, too! Thanks!

DisneyAndRedSox
07-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Postcard came in the mail today!
Starts 7/27 to 9/6 in stores, outlets and on-line

I just went to the outlet yesterday- got DD sneakers for $9.99. I love the SR outlet! :yay:

fitgirl36
07-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the question and thanks for the answer! I was looking online today for DD on Stride Rite's site. I think I'll hold off for a few days! I didn't know they had a sale like that, I've only recently been in the kid stuff loop, DD is 11 months old so I'm fairly new at all of this!

njmomtoone
07-25-2011, 01:34 PM

I just went to the outlet yesterday- got DD sneakers for $9.99. I love the SR outlet! :yay:

Do they offer that sale at the outlet as well?

mward73
07-27-2011, 09:56 PM
Email says not valid at the outlets. Does say Back to School in style with Buy One Get One 50% off (online use code: BTSBOGO).

TinkPirateMom
07-27-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm headed there tomorrow. They closed the store near us so I have to drive a bit out of the way but there are a bunch of stores I can hit in that area while there, including a big Disney Store so yay for that!

DisneyAndRedSox
07-27-2011, 10:40 PM
Email says not valid at the outlets. Does say Back to School in style with Buy One Get One 50% off (online use code: BTSBOGO).

I went to the outlet today, they are running the sale. I got a postcard that it is at outlets, stores and online. Got DD 2 pairs of sneakers (keds and SR) for $18.99! :thumbsup2

labdogs42
07-28-2011, 11:13 AM

LOL. I must be psychic! I thought it was around the right time for it. Thanks! I may have to hit the outlet this weekend.

labdogs42
07-28-2011, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the question and thanks for the answer! I was looking online today for DD on Stride Rite's site. I think I'll hold off for a few days! I didn't know they had a sale like that, I've only recently been in the kid stuff loop, DD is 11 months old so I'm fairly new at all of this!

They have the sale twice a year. Now and in the spring. That's when i always buy DS's shoes because he has wide feet and can pretty much only wear Stride Rite brand.

DisneyAndRedSox
07-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Oh, and if anyone has a girl that wears Mary Janes... they have something called a Shoe Jewel, it is like a jibbitz for Mary Janes. It is a design with a small elastic band that slips over the strap before you velcro it shut. They are $2 each- but B1G1 50% off. I got a pair to try on DD's Lands End Mary Janes and they look cute! Now I have to go back and get more.

And another thing... check your receipt, when I was there Sunday and yesterday I got a $5 off coupon at the bottom of the receipt for doing an online survey.