PDA

View Full Version : LRW greeting card panel survey

tkitty
07-24-2011, 10:24 PM
I do alot of surveys through MyPoints and Quick Rewards and I signed up for this greeting card panel where you enter info about any greeting cards you buy and you make $25 in the end. I can log in on the site, but there is no place to enter any info. Very odd and frustrating!
Anyone here know about this and how to get into a page to enter info?
"LRW greeting card panel survey"
I did a little research and it looks like it's for real but I sure need help. I tried emailing them but no response. Of course it is the weekend.

Charitycase20
07-25-2011, 11:52 AM
I did one like that last year, never saw anything from it! :mad:

manhattan
07-25-2011, 12:17 PM
I did one about two months ago with Greeting Card Panel and got my $25 prepaid card in the mail shortly after. Took a chance and it worked for me :thumbsup2

BARBARAAPPLE
07-25-2011, 01:20 PM
I also have done this and got my $25.00 thru pay pal! They always sent me a reminder to enter my cards each week and thats how I entered my stuff.

jeanette1200
05-25-2013, 06:33 PM
I do alot of surveys through MyPoints and Quick Rewards and I signed up for this greeting card panel where you enter info about any greeting cards you buy and you make $25 in the end. I can log in on the site, but there is no place to enter any info. Very odd and frustrating!
Anyone here know about this and how to get into a page to enter info?
"LRW greeting card panel survey"
I did a little research and it looks like it's for real but I sure need help. I tried emailing them but no response. Of course it is the weekend.

i was a member of this greeting card panel last year and got a 25.00 amazon gift code. but i lost the email that i sign in with and got a new one but then i went back with the old email to sign in and try to change it but there was no change email on the page just you can sign in and i can look at my old winning, see i saw it was not right that i could't change my email so i wrote a letter to them they told me that the change email would be at the right top page but guess what there was nothing, so ever now and then i sign in and look around but still nothing, and the funny thing about this i don't know how i got sign up for this in the first place but i sure would like to get back in with them .So it lots of peoples looking for the same link but if i ever get in i would let those looking get the link until then am still looking,

BBandDisney
05-26-2013, 07:09 AM
commas,,,,, periods.....:rotfl2: